Having difficulty with visualisation & imposition

deadjordan

Okay first of all I'm really having difficulty visualising Beth's face, open eye, closed eye, even in wonderland it's something I have extreme difficulty remembering and when I do it's always changed or different from what I orginally visualised.

Also During imposition when trying to impose Beth it always seems to be that I see a random pair of eyes that look nothing like Beth's or maybe some random thing instead of Beth for the split second, wondering why that is and how I can improve.

Pony, right?

It's easier to visualize things you've seen a lot, especially things you've seen a lot lately. That doesn't mean you can sit and watch MLP all day, and call it productive. Work on her image specifically -- do some sort of art project with her image. Make a wallpaper of her for you computer or your phone. Make an animation of her. Stuff like that. After several hours of working with her image, you should be able to visualize her far more easily.

Now this isn't a permanent solution. It's a little like exercising: you can't just do a thousand pushups in a day, and expect to be strong for the rest of your life. After a few days of not working with her image, your visualization will get weak again. You'll probably need to keep working with her image for weeks or months before it starts to stick in your mind. Once you get there, though, you'll be able to do just visualization as your "pushups".

Faces are hard to visualize and eyes are even harder. Like Sophie said try drawing her if you have the talent or commission her as a drawing.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

I've also had the same problem, having a few pictures of similar looking people (or ponies) and looking at them from time to time might help out with the problem.

I personally made a folder and crammed images that kind of resembled what my tulpa would look like and occasionally sifted through them.

My Tulpa: Miyuki (Gidellom)

Not much progress, I'm in no rush though, we got all the time in the world.

Guest Anonymous

Keep working. At first, it was hard to see more than an outline, or focus on more than one specific body part (eyes, hair, facial outline). After a couple of weeks, it simply got easier. Keep forcing and train your visualization skills through visualizing your tulpa and building a detailed wonderland.