Forum has been upgraded!

Pleeb

I'll try to make it default, but that's actually changable in the User CP.

Go to User CP -> Edit Options, and under the "Thread View Options," tick the "Display posts in classic mode" box.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theme is great, even better than before.

Though the link up there to the forums goes to forums.tulpa.info instead of tulpa.info/forums, so, might want to fix that.

This hot empty painting should be locked and towed.

Theme is great, even better than before.

Though the link up there to the forums goes to forums.tulpa.info instead of tulpa.info/forums, so, might want to fix that.

Noted; once I'm finished upgrading the theme (still have quite a bit of work to do, at least with the images), I'll get started fixing the navigation and stuff.

Spoiler

Update:

I've been sitting on my computer for over 13 hours now, working on this thing. While making images and writing HTML isn't the same as writing guides, Dane, I kinda know how you feel now.

Things are caching, so before you can see all of the updates so fa, you'll probably have to do a cache refresh (or just clear your cache).

I still have a bit to do, so understand it's not finished yet, but I think it's time for me to go to bed. Let me know what you think so far.

Spoiler

Uh, is the body text supposed to be black on an almost-black background, or is that just me?

The colors are slightly different in this scheme than in the old one, and the background is a lot lighter now. I figured the black text contrasted well, at least it does on my monitor.

Does anyone with a better eye for color than myself have a suggestion for what would be a good color for text?

Spoiler

The .throw_sep (the separator lines, ex: 'Important Threads') color looks ugly, you should try using a color like #3C3C3C

Changed the color to 3C3C3C and added new Star images (for the thread ratings). Head to the General board and do a Cache refresh to see them.

Spoiler