Forcing headach

Thunder Chaser

So im new to this and I have been working with my tulpa now for 4 days and it seemed to be going well with major progress today. Well i always ask her questions throughout the day and I tried forcing her to get her attention and when I did I got this shooting pain in my head and now theres a constant pressure.

Has this happend to anyone else? Does anyone have any idea why this happens?

Martina usually hits my head at random times. It comes in a sudden and is pretty painful, but it's her way to sign for attention. I usually close my (mind) eyes and ask her what she'd like to tell, but most of the time, she just wants my attention, or wants me to talk to her.

I gotta note she also gave me a headache during the middle of my exam, I asked her not to do it now, and the headache went away in an instant.

Ooohh okay. It was weird because ive only been doing this for 4 days now and today she actually almost talked and i didnt have to puppet her to move. I think she got mad because she felt mad and then boom headache when i asked what was going on. I dont think it was intentional but i got concerned.

I thought fondly of my ex girlfriend a couple of days ago, the same girlfriend who i told about tulpas. Long story short she told me to stop forcing Mjolnir and i did. While thinking fondly about her i felt a sharp slap like hit across the front top of my head. I'm very sure it was Mj.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

I thought fondly of my ex girlfriend a couple of days ago, the same girlfriend who i told about tulpas. Long story short she told me to stop forcing Mjolnir and i did. While thinking fondly about her i felt a sharp slap like hit across the front top of my head. I'm very sure it was Mj.

Thats funny xD well my tulpa calmed down after I got the headache and asked wth is going on. I think she got mad because i was talking to another girl actually.

This is a pretty common tulpa-related phenomenon know as head-pressures. I personally do not tend to get them, but may tulpamancers do. This is most likely either just a sign of your tulpa's presence, or (rather unlikely this early on) an attempt by your tulpa to communicate with you

Chalin System

@Chalin#4599

This is a pretty common tulpa-related phenomenon know as head-pressures. I personally do not tend to get them, but may tulpamancers do. This is most likely either just a sign of your tulpa's presence, or (rather unlikely this early on) an attempt by your tulpa to communicate with you

Ive felt head pressure before like in the back of my head and what not, but the headache i got was like a shooting pain kinda thing not a pressure one. Its nothing to be worried about I geuss as it has happend again.

Your tulpa is not capable of causing deliberate psychosomatic symptoms 4 days in. If a tulpa does, you're most likely unhealthy and very mentally unstable.

It's just a headache. People get those. It's a common symptom of having a head. Relax and keep narrating.

Your tulpa is not capable of causing deliberate psychosomatic symptoms 4 days in. If a tulpa does, you're most likely unhealthy and very mentally unstable.

What makes you so sure about this? With enough forcing, and a really good method, belief system, confidence, blah blah, other variables. I think it's at least plausible to say it was his tulpa. Even if it's only a slight possibility, OP needs something for hope in the beginning.

And since when is being unhealthy a contributing factor in the tulpa process? There's probably plenty of fat dude's lurking around here that are good with tuppers.