Happiest thing to happen to you while with your tulpa.

Thunder Chaser

There have been so many happy moments... but my favorite are the quiet nights, staying up for hours reading and talking with each other.

or when she looked at me and said, "lets go on an adventure!" when we were faced with a challenge in my life.

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or when she looked at me and said, "lets go on an adventure!" when we were faced with a challenge in my life.

If you don't mind me asking, what was the challenge in your life?

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

Recently, late at night just listening to the same music I use to listen with her when I first started forcing, and looking back on how far she's come in a year, and just laying down with her and holding her, being proud that she's gotten strong enough to actively support herself.

That one day when we were celebrating our entire year together, it was fun and we had many laughs and jokes... Overall, it was a great day and I love to remember it c:

- - L-  2/17/13

I was able to get a ride home from my boy friend and I was also given a updated game consel from a friend. ^^ Thanks for asking!

How about you?

I was able to get a ride home from my boy friend and I was also given a updated game consel from a friend. ^^ Thanks for asking!

How about you?

I don't think that's the type of thing OP had in mind... That's just mundane stuff that doesn't relate to being with your tulpa at all.

Anyways, I guess now I can top my previous entry. A couple nights ago that little marauder invaded my dreams again, and this time during her visit the focus was entirely on her. The realization that she likes being with me enough that she'll go so far as to visit me even when I'm sleeping gave me a good helping of euphoria.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

The happiest thing would probably be one morning when I woke up and automatically let Renny possess.

His reaction was so great. He did a full body stretch and said, "Watch out world, here comes Renny!"

It was this realization of how far we've gone. It was extremely satisfying.

Nope.

Like a week ago Holo asked me to dance at the ballroom in our Wonderland with her and she sent me a raw emotion that filled me with euphoria that I haven't experience since I was a kid, not even with drugs.

Happiest moment would have to be when I was reaffirming Bianca's form in my head for maintenance purposes (bad memory can sometimes wipe physical traits from our memories). She wasn't quite vocal or active back then, so when she smiled at me as I ran my hands over her, I was genuinely surprised. She's also really good with conveying feelings, so it came with a pretty nice fluttering feeling in my chest.