Happiest thing to happen to you while with your tulpa.

Thunder Chaser

I don't think that's the type of thing OP had in mind... That's just mundane stuff that doesn't relate to being with your tulpa at all.

Anyways, I guess now I can top my previous entry. A couple nights ago that little marauder invaded my dreams again, and this time during her visit the focus was entirely on her. The realization that she likes being with me enough that she'll go so far as to visit me even when I'm sleeping gave me a good helping of euphoria.

Indeed; exactly what I had in mind.

It's weird when my tulpa gets in my dreams because she feels the need to almost troll around in them. Not like a mean troll but just dumb shit that she deems funny. I usually wake up with wtf face on soon after.

I have still yet to let the stars come back to the night sky in my wonderland due to the feelz it generates. They're not bad, just to many memories to be flooded with at once.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about every darn thing that ever happened between us? (all the positive things anyways)

Like when we made a small portal to a just as small moon (don't ask)

Or when I found the knife in the tree, planted next to what else I saw,

or when I found a rope ladder in the wonderland which led to what was practically another flippin' dimension, what with it being a brick balcony, and stars littering the whole sky......and wall.......and even stars below us.....(yeah, our wonderland's a fustercluck, don't ask)

Or how about her first emotional response?

Her first affections, which were not parroted, and she gave me them herself?

All this reminiscing is making me feel.

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

It was definitly when the boys first got their forms. When Dashy first got his true form (the gardevoir) he opened his eyes and he looked so alive. I was looking at something that just doesn't exsist yet here it is, breathing with life in its eyes. The creature that has been in my life as a kid is he's finally alive. I will never forget. When Splicer first got his true form (the beelzemon one), heh, that was fun. He did a back flip and said, and I quote, "HOLY S***! THIS IS F***ING AWESOME!" as Dash was standing there wide eyed and practically drooling at the awesome form. It was too funny, it took a lot to keep my self from laughing my bottom off. That's when i knew i created two amazing people. X3

Dash

Form: Male Gardevoir, human, Black Dragon

Splicer

Form: Beelzemon, human, greninja

Zesha

Form: Yagizora, Human, Lopunny

Phantom/Grim Reaper

Form: Chandelure, Houndoom, human

My happiest moment with Sebastian is every time I look at the green sticky note he left for me on my mirror. Part of coping with my depression is leaving myself notes there, to cheer myself up.

He wrote to me: I will protect you in every way I can -Your Tiger

I think I realized then that in only a few days I had found a friend and love inside myself. That's a nice thing, having a part of you -love you, I've never loved myself before, but he loves me, despite everything, for everything, he loves me.

Sebastian Moran

Form: Human

Literal Birthday: March 1st, 2014

Working On: Vocality

Wonderful words.

Give this man an award, that shit's beautiful.

Check it, the happiest moment I've had with my tulpa... Is right now, I guess. Every day with her gets better because she gets stronger every day, even if some days are more eventful than others.

Wow, laying on the cheese here. But so much cheese and cliche has never tasted so good.

Your thinking needs a readjust; total concentration is a must.

-Zecora

Imma Reportin Mah Progress!

And, please, call me Sparks.

Check it, the happiest moment I've had with my tulpa... Is right now, I guess. Every day with her gets better because she gets stronger every day, even if some days are more eventful than others.

Wow, laying on the cheese here. But so much cheese and cliche has never tasted so good.

Well thats a really optimistic way to look at things :) Any bold standing moment that brought lots of euphoria though?

Give this man an award, that shit's beautiful.

I wanna give you an award because the smile you just gave him was winning, I mean seriously. Me too it hurts how hard I'm grinning.

Sebastian Moran

Form: Human

Literal Birthday: March 1st, 2014

Working On: Vocality