Favorite thing to do with your tulpa?

Thunder Chaser

Bud and I love to read to one another. Whenever I read anything, I always narrate it to him and then sometimes he wants to take over and I skim along with my eyes while he reads whatever it is at the time to me. We also both highly enjoy videos games. Pokemon mostly, but we've recently graduated to the GTA series. He's my favorite chess partner and we're considering working on possession so he can learn how to play billiards.

That sounds like a lot of fun! I wonder how that chess game looks to someone who dosent have or know you have a tulpa hahaha.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably looks like I'm just playing with myself, save for the occasions when I talk aloud to him. "Seriously?! You're gonna move there and cock block my with your Queen? Ass." rofl

We love eating together, reading, laughing, playful wrestling, dress up, and roller skating! Basically what normal friends do together

Name-Yuki

Sex-Female

Form1-Arctic wolf, big blue eyes

Form2-Long white hair, blue eyes, pale skin, white wolf ears/tail, light blue jacket

Personality-Compassionate, calm, sarcastic, playful, protective, introverted

Stage-Sentient, vocal, working on possession

Having deep discussions on the nature of the universe is fun. Of course, they get nowhere, but it's interesting to see the different beliefs of my tulpas.

Of course, cuddles with Renny are the best. We also play video games, with the other often messing with the other person while they play. Other times, we'll do a sort of co-op thing where each of us controls one arm and hand, so we have to work together to play the game. Listening to music is fun, as well. He likes a bit harsher rock, but our tastes tend to overlap.

Nope.

While actively forcing?

Either snuggling, or going on adventures and mentally playing Dark Souls, a game I've played so much, I acually memorized pretty much the whole game, and I play it with my tulpa. Fuck yeah.

Name: Raid

Sentience: Confirmed

Working on: Vocality

Personality Traits: Is awesome a personality trait?

Form: 1. Pegasus Pony, with a flat, pink mane, and pink tail, and yellow coat. Also, blue eyes.

2. A blue-haired human (only encountered in dream so far)

I've been sick the past few days (food poisoning I think) to get me away from the misery of it Sebastian created a Wonderland all on his own. His own home inside his head.

He was waiting on the porch for me, invited me inside this beautiful rustic cottage that was so utterly him, us really. In the living room he set up this wonderful fort. This cheesy sign was taped to the 'door' read "Tigers and their Kittens ONLY!!"

He ushered me inside and cuddled up and told me this place would always be here when I needed to 'get away.'

He's so sweet.

Sebastian Moran

Form: Human

Literal Birthday: March 1st, 2014

Working On: Vocality