Favorite thing to do with your tulpa?

Thunder Chaser

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I dunno. I've noticed that my tulpa and I don't really hang out too often. I came here for ideas so I could fix that. I've noticed that either she reads to me or I'm thinking whatever I'm reading in her voice (which I for some reason did while typing this). I asked her what she wanted to do about an hour ago, and she suggested either swimming (in our wonderland) or checkers.

Is it necroing if the last post was a bit less than a month ago?

Oooh, probably moon gazing. I just kinda enjoy sitting on my deck and looking down on my town or up at the moon and just kinda rambling to her about life and other hippie crap.

@Krueger, it's really up to you to find stuff to do with your tulpa. But I recommend allotting a few times to spend with her through the day. No set time limits, just a little reminder or alarm to tell you to actually do it, then just do it as long as you want to. For what to actually do, like I already said, you gotta find that. Maybe you can play a game, or just talk about nothing, or pretend to be MST3K with a shitty movie, or just staring at something. You can do a lot of stuff, but it helps to actually remember to do it.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Sit in a busy place an watch peoples faces and guess what they are thinking, we also like cooking.

I don't like calling her 'my' tulpa, I don't own her. She is the tulpa that lives with me in our body.

Me and Crysty absolutely love stargazing, one of the only activities that can release some stress off of us. We also like to talk about random stuff about life, and generally drawing something if we the time.

- - L-  2/17/13

Hell yeah cold blitz, star gazing hippy fist bump.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Sort of a tie between drawing and just chillin' out together.

One tulpa named Vellace.

Age: 17 years old; been around for I think about 4 months now.

Species: Human except with a tail.

Stage: Imposition/visualization.

Guest Anonymous

We visit industrial sites around the world, I love traveling and Alecto's favorite place was Scunthorpe England.