no headaches. am i not doing it hard enough?

it's my first day. I laid in bed and visualized my tulpa and narrated to it. My visualization is poor, blurry, and inconsistent. but I was persistent and kept trying for an hour or two. Then after that, i ran some errands and went to work and I kept visualizing and narrating to my tulpa.

This all felt very casual. my mind doesn't feel like it's being worked that much. I didn't experience the headache that everyone says they have.

Am I not approahcing this the right way? Why is my brain not feeling like it's being strained?

Don't worry about it, you just started after all. I don't know how it is for others, it took me several days before I got my first headache from it, and that could have been from natural causes.

Just keep tulpaforcing and it will happen eventually. Plus, it's not like headaches are a requirement or anything; just a side effect.

Plenty of people here who haven't had many/any headaches but still have gotten results and other kind of reactions later on. We all are different, but thinking that you don't make any progress because you don't have a headache will most likely give you no progress. I've always had headaches, even from day one, but I also seem to be getting headaches every time I even talk to him. Or in some cases, even think about him. Feels like something is happening alright and encouragement is good, but too many headaches can be pretty annoying. You get used to it, though. If you don't suffer much pain, I'd call you lucky and tell you to keep going, it's going to work if you believe in it and everything will most likely be more pleasant.

Or you're just having trouble talking to it right at start and you'll start feeling it later on when you are able to talk to it like a real person. You could also try focusing just on the words you say to your tulpa instead of trying to visualize right from the start, focusing on two things is still hard for me, but I only started visualizing a couple of days ago. Might be worth a shot to see if it's easier. If it's not, then just go back to visualizing while you talk.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Quoting the FAQ:

I'm getting headaches, pressure, sore eyes and stuff during creation, is that bad?

It's actually quite normal to get headaches and the like. Don't worry about it, it's a normal part of creation and will phase out by the time your tulpa is fully imposed on your environment. If you're not getting any of the aforementioned that's fine too.

Some people might also get headaches because the expect getting headaches. Some people might call having strained eyes having headaches.

Myself, I never had a real headache from tulpaforcing and all this "pressure" I had was from accidentally twisting my eyes.

My tulpa is still developing and I'm getting emotional responses and stuff.

I didn't feel any pressure or headaches until my tulpa became sentient, which wasn't until about 25 hours in.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

Guest Anonymous

I've gotten maybe 3-4 headaches and I'm 13 hours in, but I've never had strained eyes. And I've been drinking a metric shit-ton of water and orange juice to counteract it.

Like others have said, if you're not getting pressure or headaches, it's fine, too. Either your tulpa is not very emotional/loud thinking, for better or for worse, or it's just using a different department of your brain that doesn't involve as much strain.