[OLD] Survey (and stylometric test) for fluently speaking tulpa

Winter

[Won't editing our answers into the file overwrite it? What do you mean by "density" in question 8 and "tulpa creation sessions" in question 10?]

Take a copy of the questions and save it as a new Pastebin (for example).

I was puzzled by "density" in Question 8 too. I took it to mean, "How hard you are focusing you thoughts on your tulpa."

"Tulpa creation sessions" referers to time when you are actively "forcing" with your tulpa :- spending dedicated time in the creation process, be it assigning attibutes and reinforcing them or, meditating on your tulpa to provide them with the attention they need to grow and mature (I say "grow" as I think tulpas grow as the forming of new connections in the brain, much as in the "Selfish Neuron" Lemma [unproven theory]).

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[i'm not sure about question 14-33...or any question about "before you could speak". I could pretty much speak from day one. Get ready for some constructive criticism/questions, OP:

24-27 presuppose that all that stuff affected the tulpa(s). The second part of 40's a bit unclear. What counts as "strife" in 43? I thiiink 48 restates the same question twice. On 63, what do you mean by "active sex life"? What do you mean by "sexual experience"? Is that how much sex you've had? How do you define "objectively immoral" and "intelligent"?]

{I'm a bit confused by number 81. I can't think of any circumstances in which I would "inherit" his life.}

[Does it mean anything bad if I can't answer the questions about being imposed, or any of the thousands of things I've never thought about? I'm trying to figure out if I should freak out.]

• 3 weeks later...

The questions get very personal about half way through. I answered them, though. Reluctantly. Also know that I, Starfire, Voltian's tulpa, type in this color.

Edit:

And, I wasn't able to answer some of the questions, specifically the ones about before I could speak fluently, because I have no memory of then.

http://pastebin.com/rCiZyS3z

I call him Lance

Favorite Quote

"It's what I live for."

• 3 months later...

I guess you can put me down as Missy's Melody: http://pastebin.com/XHCHqZNM

Oh gods, this took me SIX HOURS! I'm exhausted, yet I've learned some things about myself and about morals that I've never really stopped to ponder before now.

Apparently I write like Cory Doctorow. I don't know who that is, but I'll bet he's cool. Missy got H.P. Lovecraft.

-Melody

Thanks. I'm still adding new responses to the OP. We're really accumulating quite a lot of these.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

One of the things that worries me is that it's not possible to know if a tulpa actually "learns something about themselves" like Missy's Melody, or if the "sudden revelation" is made up on the spot by the host's subconscious. Like Rainbow Dash's "earliest memory". First she said it was one thing, then something before that, then something before that.

Also, can the OP or someone else please answer the questions in mine, Keystroke, and Rainbow Dash's last post?

Like Rainbow Dash's "earliest memory". First she said it was one thing, then something before that, then something before that.

That could, but does not necessarily, mean that what she told you was generated post facto.

Try to tell me *your* earliest memory. Watch how your thoughts go when you try to. Unless you've thought it out before and remember what you've marked as "earliest memory", you think about one memory, then you think of something earlier, and in thinking about that one you remember something even before that. The further back you go, they get hazier and it's hard to remember much detail, or bring it up at all. You might not begin to tell me about it before working through that chain of thought internally, but for a tulpa there's a thinner boundary between thoughts and speech.

I would also have a hard time telling you my first true memory because it's hard to pick apart actual memory from stuff that was constructed from what someone else told me. I have some memories from when I was really young that I'm not sure if I legit remember or if I merely remember because my parents told me about it later and I internalized it. I would expect this to be even more of a problem for a tulpa with direct access to their host's memories.

Lyra: human female, ~17

Evan: boy, ~14, was an Eevee

Anera: anime-style girl, ~12; Lyra made her

My blog :: Time expectations are bad (forcing time targets are good though)

My tulpas name was Roseta to begin with. I chose it because it was unique, but when I went to call her name I said Shian, and after I did this a few times, I got that her name was.. well... Shian. That's her story.

Violet is a tease.

Thevious

Violet

My tulpas name was Roseta to begin with. I chose it because it was unique, but when I went to call her name I said Shian, and after I did this a few times, I got that her name was.. well... Shian. That's her story.

Um... I think you might've meant to post that in this thread, Thevious.