>twice

nope.

But only 14 of them are the same

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tulpa Quiz.xls

I typed your questions into a spreadsheet really quickly. Perhaps it could be uploaded into Google Docs or another online application, and the answers would be a lot easier to access and read as opposed to, say, having a dozen pastebin replies to sort through.

It's up to you, though. Just figured that doing it really quickly might make getting answers to your survey questions (they're fantastic questions, by the way) a bit easier on you and those who are replying to the questions.

If you want to use this, you might want to look over it first. I fixed a couple of minor mistakes, but I'm not sure how friendly the formatting is.

If you don't want to use it though, that's fine too.

I typed your questions into a spreadsheet really quickly. Perhaps it could be uploaded into Google Docs or another online application, and the answers would be a lot easier to access and read as opposed to, say, having a dozen pastebin replies to sort through.

It's up to you, though. Just figured that doing it really quickly might make getting answers to your survey questions (they're fantastic questions, by the way) a bit easier on you and those who are replying to the questions.

If you want to use this, you might want to look over it first. I fixed a couple of minor mistakes, but I'm not sure how friendly the formatting is.

If you don't want to use it though, that's fine too.

You seem to have introduced a few minor mistakes as well, such as "diappointed" and "privelege".

Because of the length and quantity of the questions, a spreadsheet seems unruly to me. We'll what the community prefers. Thanks for putting the time in.

This took all flipping night. Asking two tulpae 106 questions separately so their answers wouldn't conflict with each other... Almost makes me want to watch that AP video again and turn off my muscle control (since that's all it was good for anyway) and get some sleep.

Anyways, here are the answers from both Espeon and Kass. I. Am. Tired. And I learned some things about my tulpae (mainly Kass) I didn't know before.

fluenttulpaquiz.txt

My ramblings and that

Host: Rob

Tulpa: Kaylee

I got Sora to posses me and I don't know what she wrote. She says that it would be better if no one told me either.
Wait, she possessed you and effectively blinded your conscious mind in the process? That's pretty cool. Elaborate.

bila bila: Well every time I try and remember what she wrote, it comes out all blurry.

This took all flipping night. Asking two tulpae 106 questions separately so their answers wouldn't conflict with each other... Almost makes me want to watch that AP video again and turn off my muscle control (since that's all it was good for anyway) and get some sleep.

Anyways, here are the answers from both Espeon and Kass. I. Am. Tired. And I learned some things about my tulpae (mainly Kass) I didn't know before.

Did your tulpa get fluent in like a day? Geeze

Meh, I'm working on it now. I avoided it at first because of its size but apparently there is a little pressure to get it done. I'll put up a paste when it's finished.

Orange juice helps with concentration headaches.