[OLD] Survey (and stylometric test) for fluently speaking tulpa

Winter

Does it have to say "Bainbow's Lapis?" She's not mine, I don't own her. It feels a bit dehumanising to word it like that, as if she belongs to me.

Well you are her host.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you are her host.

But she's not mine, there's nothing possessive about our relation. Not to mention that acting like there is does make her feel dehumanised and upsets her, poor thing's terrified of being treated like a lesser thing.

I set it as that to fit with the rest of the entries. Would Bainbow and Lapis work for you?

Yes, that would be amazing, thank you.

"Grammar possessive" and "ownership possessive" are different things and conflating their meanings just gets in the way of effectively communicating.

"Grammar possessive" and "ownership possessive" are different things and conflating their meanings just gets in the way of effectively communicating.

Let me put it this way. You don't get to decide whether or not something upsets somebody other than yourself.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He went through the entire invasive thing and is now passed out from exhaustion, and I am late for stuff.

Also, this is somewhat embarrassing. His real name actually is Tulpa, and mine is being kept secret. Honestly, we didn't think about how weird or socially unacceptable his name would be. You can use war as a handle for me.

Hope we didn't like do any super embarrassing mistakes. We don't actually know much about the phenomenon or community. Or pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/p2X9Rg5a

• 7 months later...