[OLD] Survey (and stylometric test) for fluently speaking tulpa

Winter

Also being two of the rare tulpae who identify with the male gender is another similarity, haha. I like that they are so aware of each other because it seems to push each of them along further. Kinda fun.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was any doubt, he doesn't have any animosity against other tulpas. He actually has a hard time identifying with some of the anime and pony based ones that seem to be so common, which isn't terribly surprising, but the similarities between these two were interesting. Their basis in art and character creation, for one, and just general personality seem very alike.

I don't see why ponies would be that hard. The stallions are bigger and have a taller snout, while the mares have a small, rounded snout and eyelashes. And then you have the body color, mane color/s, mane style, race (earth pony, pegasus, unicorn, alicorn if they're a Mary Sue OC), eye color, and cutie mark if the pony is old enough.

Anime characters are similar, since they can have any hair color or eye color (and the eyes, being so huge with giant iris's are easy to identify), and the hair styles can wildly differ as well.

Name: Suzy

Form: Like my avatar, but realistic.

Time: 58 hours.

...Not identifying, identifying WITH.

Also got a male tupper.

The THE SUBCONCIOUS ochinchin occultists frt.sys (except Roswell because he doesn't want to be a part of it)

Oh :P

Also, question 115:

So obviously, the pony tulpas barely made it past the starting line before crashing and burning out of the race. Opposable thumbs are definitely a critical factor in tulpa quality.
I demand a rematch of that race Uzo. Unicorns can use their magic instead of thumbs and wouldn't immediately fail.

Also, question 115:I demand a rematch of that race Uzo. Unicorns can use their magic instead of thumbs and wouldn't immediately fail.

"Yeah, I didn't think about giving them magic, but if I did it would be broken as soon as one of those little buggers teleports to the finish line or sabotages another racer's bike. You can't trust 'em."

"Yeah, I didn't think about giving them magic, but if I did it would be broken as soon as one of those little buggers teleports to the finish line or sabotages another racer's bike. You can't trust 'em."

As long as it's not a Twilight, Celestia, Luna, Cadance, or fucking alicorn OC pony most won't be able to teleport or attack others. Unicorns can only use telekinesis and spells related to their cutie mark. Twilight is so powerful because her cutie mark IS magic, and Celestia and Luna are goddesses. Cadance is a toy-forced Mary Sue, feel free to ignore her.

this is the longest survey that I'll take in my life so far. Octavia already finds the first question quite vague.

"Hell if you understand everything I said, you’d be me."

- Miles Davis

Name: Octavia.

Form: Octavia.

Personality: Too much to describe.

Sentience: [Almost] Fully vocal.

Developing:Access to the subconscious