Sign in to follow this  
firedusk

uh need a little bit of help

Well im new here. Ive been reading through other peoples progress report and decded mine is absolutely terrible compared to some peoples! I am new to these forums and have no idea how to delete post could anyone help me at all? Would be much appreciated!

If it makes you feel better: Everyone goes to their own pace. Personally right now I think I'm advancing slower than I used to but don't get disappointed just because you progress at your own speed.

Also I don't think it is possible to erease a comment by yourself, you can edit them though...

I'm quite certain that members cannot delete their own comments. Besides, it's only a progress report, not a novel. There's no reason for it to be fantastically written. Its simply a place to keep your progress and ask questions along the way, whether it's written like a novel or in jot-notes is really up to you, whatever is better for you. Not everyone advances quickly, so your PR may be boring at first, which is fine and not harming anoyone. I say, keep at it.

Its deleted :D I'll write a new one! It will be amazing

Obviously none of you read mine :p

Anyways I wrote a new one go check it out if you'd like and comment your thoughts! That would make me happy!

Its deleted :D I'll write a new one! It will be amazing

Obviously none of you read mine :p

Anyways I wrote a new one go check it out if you'd like and comment your thoughts! That would make me happy!

I did read yours, actually, and I found it to be quite interesting. Regardless, good luck with your new PR, I'll be sure to read it.