Forcing/imposing at the same time?

So I've read that forcing is pretty much just spending quality time with your tulpa and developing their personality and such. I was kind of under the impression that this must/should be done in your wonderland, but I have a lot of trouble properly getting myself in the state of mind of being in my wonderland, let alone getting my tulpa to cooperate once we're there. What I don't have trouble with, though, is visualizing/imposing my tulpa, so I was wondering if kinda just having your tulpa hang out nearby (he usually sits next to me on my bed) and maybe chatting a little bit while still doing other things counts as forcing? While doing this, I don't particularly focus on developing/improving/whatever my tulpa, except for maybe in the vocalization aspect, but I do occasionally make comments on or ask simple questions about his personality and form and whatever else he's willing to discuss with me, and I generally pause what I'm doing and shift my attention to Vellace before either of us actually say anything, so my attention isn't too divided. Honestly I think the closest thing I can compare this to would be narrating but with less talking from me and more input from my tulpa, but it (hopefully) never hurt to ask, I guess. I just wanna make sure I'm not doing anything counterproductive; I'm kinda paranoid like that. >~<

bonus question: how long is forcing recommended/required? Like, is it still good to do well into the imposition stage, or should I have stopped sooner, or do you still continue to do it well after the tulpa is complete or what

One tulpa named Vellace.

Age: 17 years old; been around for I think about 4 months now.

Species: Human except with a tail.

Stage: Imposition/visualization.

Note: visualizing your tulpa (mind’s eye) vs. imposing your tulpa through tasks that help develop your sensory application are two different matters. Visualizing is either the open-eye visualization, or closed eye’s visualization with mind’s eye taken into account.

Imposition, on the other hand, is the type of hallucinatory effect (from the sensory application) to perceive your tulpa within your perception of reality (that would be external from the terminology of mind’s eye).

As for wondering if the casual conversation with your tulpa is forcing, yes, that would be considered passive forcing. People have their own meaning behind the level of intensity of forcing, and tend to attribute that having some aggressive fixation on them would be considered the generalities of “forcing.” That's more of active forcing, but forcing nonetheless.

Some people may state that after they’ve gain competence of tulpa-related activities, things come by naturally, and it’s not the same traditional sense of “forcing” in the initial stages to them anymore (e.g. hardcore forcing, believing militantly, and just overriding the doubt that may come). They just engage in gregarious spirit with their tulpas for a myriad of ways of existing. Those same questions you pop in every now and then to them would be considered passive forcing, and you just have to keep that kind of habit up.

It’s very good that you’re taking into consideration of things like this, and you merely just want clarification on the matter, nothing wrong with that. As for being paranoid, it’s a common struggle you may face, but as you’re progressing, you may find yourself gradually absolving from that doubt. Of course, this is only speaking from experience, and generalities made from anecdotal cases from others, so don’t take my word for it seriously.