Glowcharm's Quick Art Requests

Glowcharm

To practice drawing fast, I will take some requests that I will finish before I go to class in 3 hours... (If I don't get it done by then, I'll probably have them up after I get home at like 10 pm PST )

So basically, first five people to request get a simple line drawing of their tulpa sometime tonight.

( May or may not turn this into a normal art request thread later )

Example of simple line drawing I've done:

tumblr_n18fzcw8AI1scrdzko1_500.png

Willing to do a Gryphon? Haha, Shira and I would love to get some art of her, it'd be much appreciated!

Pasted from another thread: Shira is a gryphon. Half lioness, half red-tailed hawk. She stands about 4 feet at her head, and about 8 or so feet from the tip of her beak to the base of her tail. Her fur is a brown that greatly resembles dark chocolate. Her texture starts as feathers along her head, neck, and just past her forelimbs. The rest of her body is fur that greatly resembles the fur of a lioness. Her beak is golden, her eyes an icy blue. Her long, gryphon ears that are common in the gryphon species are brown and feathered as well, the insides of them point outward and the insides are a jet black. The top of her head is speckled with black feathers.

Her neck is short, her chest often puffed out. Her feathers/fur are the same brown as the rest of her, her chest and underbelly a white resembling snow. That white fur is speckled with red feathers, in neat rows of three or four along her chest/underbelly. Her forelimbs are those of a hawk's. The begin feathered, but after a few inches, become visible bird legs, a golden colour. She has three talons on the front, and one coming out the back of her foot, her claws are a white similar to her chest. Her hindlegs are more lion-like, they two are brown, though furry rather than feathered, Four toes per foot, each clawed, the claws too are white. Her bodily build is slender, very cat-like. Her shoulder blades protrude where they should, just above them are the base of her wings, Her wings are understandably large, feathered and pure brown as well. Her wings are the length of her body in length, if not longer. Her tail is that of a lion, furry, and ending with a thick tuft of fur that is red as blood on the left half, and black on the right half.

Her expression is often soft, kind. Her eyes often appearing tired and kind, rarely showing anything but contentment. Despite her soft expression, she often appears tense and ready to pounce if she has to. She's quite protective, and she worries a lot. But when she's in a good mood, her eyes shine and she's happier than I'll ever comprehend. She keeps her wings closed for the most part, rarely opening them and hardly even taking flight. Her muscles are generally visible through her course fur and feathers.

Thanks again if you'd like to do her :)

Willing to do a Gryphon? Haha, Shira and I would love to get some art of her, it'd be much appreciated!

Pasted from another thread: Shira is a gryphon. Half lioness, half red-tailed hawk. She stands about 4 feet at her head, and about 8 or so feet from the tip of her beak to the base of her tail. Her fur is a brown that greatly resembles dark chocolate. Her texture starts as feathers along her head, neck, and just past her forelimbs. The rest of her body is fur that greatly resembles the fur of a lioness. Her beak is golden, her eyes an icy blue. Her long, gryphon ears that are common in the gryphon species are brown and feathered as well, the insides of them point outward and the insides are a jet black. The top of her head is speckled with black feathers.

Her neck is short, her chest often puffed out. Her feathers/fur are the same brown as the rest of her, her chest and underbelly a white resembling snow. That white fur is speckled with red feathers, in neat rows of three or four along her chest/underbelly. Her forelimbs are those of a hawk's. The begin feathered, but after a few inches, become visible bird legs, a golden colour. She has three talons on the front, and one coming out the back of her foot, her claws are a white similar to her chest. Her hindlegs are more lion-like, they two are brown, though furry rather than feathered, Four toes per foot, each clawed, the claws too are white. Her bodily build is slender, very cat-like. Her shoulder blades protrude where they should, just above them are the base of her wings, Her wings are understandably large, feathered and pure brown as well. Her wings are the length of her body in length, if not longer. Her tail is that of a lion, furry, and ending with a thick tuft of fur that is red as blood on the left half, and black on the right half.

Her expression is often soft, kind. Her eyes often appearing tired and kind, rarely showing anything but contentment. Despite her soft expression, she often appears tense and ready to pounce if she has to. She's quite protective, and she worries a lot. But when she's in a good mood, her eyes shine and she's happier than I'll ever comprehend. She keeps her wings closed for the most part, rarely opening them and hardly even taking flight. Her muscles are generally visible through her course fur and feathers.

Thanks again if you'd like to do her :)

Ok this is my first time drawing a gryphon even if it's just a headshot, but I tried ;v;

I hope it's alright!

tumblr_inline_n2bczlvilb1r6cu7o.png

Its amazing! Thanks so much!

You're welcome!

Ok. Since I personally appreciate challenges as an artist, I want to toss a couple doozies out there for you to consider.

All of those sound like a fun challenge! I will try them soon, but I can't start them until I finish my final project for a class, so I won't be able to post anything until Tuesday or Wednesday. But I will definitely try them! ;v;

I can't start them until I finish my final project for a class, so I won't be able to post anything until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Aw, man. Time's no issue. I'm really just interested to see how your imagination will interpret the designs and affect your creative process. Take all the time you need.