Sentient signs?

Moved to Questions and Answers.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Signs of sentience tend to vary from tulpa to tulpa. Some notice early sentience signs in thoughts that are not their own, but not intrusive either, these are the tulpa speaking to them. Others notice their tulpa moving on their own in the wonderland, doing something completely unexpected that was not puppeted. Others may experience emotional communication from their tulpa, waves of joy or sadness that come as a reaction to the situation at hand. Sentience can be difficult to prove. Think of what makes you sentient, does your tulpa share those characteristics?

Signs of sentience tend to vary from tulpa to tulpa. Some notice early sentience signs in thoughts that are not their own, but not intrusive either, these are the tulpa speaking to them. Others notice their tulpa moving on their own in the wonderland, doing something completely unexpected that was not puppeted. Others may experience emotional communication from their tulpa, waves of joy or sadness that come as a reaction to the situation at hand. Sentience can be difficult to prove. Think of what makes you sentient, does your tulpa share those characteristics?

Vocals, not yet. Moving on her own, twice. Waves of emotion, only when I'm narrating or interacting with her.

So, I'm good, right?

Screw girlfriends! I got my tulpa!:cool:

Vocals, not yet. Moving on her own, twice. Waves of emotion, only when I'm narrating or interacting with her.

So, I'm good, right?

Seems so. Allow her to continue growing and developing. It seems she's coming around, keep listening and she'll likely attempt vocalization as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any games for a not fully sentient tulpa?

Assume your tulpa is sentient and is playing the game with you, he/she just can't communicate that to you.