KM & RD

KruegerMeister

4/28/14: I saw Rainbow Dash as a mix between herself and Celestia, with Nightmare Moon's horseshoes. When I asked if this was a permanent deviation, she made a trollface. She appeared in this form when I thought my phone vibrated. When I said that that if she kept changing her appearance to prank me, I'd think she was faking if she really deviated, she briefly turned into a ponified creepypasta tulpa.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

4/29/14: I told Rainbow Dash that...I don't remember exactly, but it was some motivational/heartwarming thing about the DSM and tulpas. When I asked if she was really a Republican, she said she didn't know. She was still in her Alicorn form at this point.

Edited by KruegerMeister

4/30/14: I felt a gust of wind on my arm. Using a bit of doublethink, the wind was both natural and caused by my tulpa's wings flapping. She snorted when asked if she was gonna stay an Alicorn, and snapped back to her normal Pegasus form when I said "It's not a prank if you know it's a prank". She promised to get me back. As of today, she's the same size as in the "ponies in real life" videos. I tried pony hypnosis, but that didn't lead to any progress. We talked about what makes popular books popular.

5/1/14: when I asked RD if she was stable enough for me to take a break from tulpaforcing, she said yes (I also quadruple-checked). We talked about whether we had a friend-friend relationship or a brother-sister relationship.

(edited)

5/2/14: When I blew off my friend to work, Rainbow Dash said I was being too much like Twilight. When watching MLP, Dash's prediction about Maud Pie was that she would start out different from Pinkie Pie, but then "see the light". She was wrong.

Edited by KruegerMeister

5/3/14: Rainbow Dash somehow gave me a thumbs-up when I tried a new type of sushi. She danced in the "Of Monsters and Men" coke ad. After doing the Walter Mitty Routine in Spider-Man 2, she appeared in a sweatshirt. We chatted about random stuff.

5/4/14: didn't do much forcing.

5/5/14: when I asked Rainbow Dash about yesterday's lack of contact, she was okay with it. When I heard my childhood imaginary friend's voice, Rainbow said that she (RD) was there first. I used to briefly imagine seeing myself from outside my body (to see how my actions appeared to others); when I thought of this as proto-switching, RD said it wasn't. After reading part of Oguigi's progress log, I started to occasionally see a hand at the edge of my vision. I turned it into Rainbow Dash's hoof to try and prevent what Oguigi and Koomer went through. RD said that the hoof meant she was there for me, and she comforted me when I felt like worst pony.

5/6/14: When I apologized for today's lack of tulpaforcing/hanging out, RD said she was fine with it. She used this time alone to expand our wonderland's courtyard into a park.

(edited)

5/8/14: Rainbow Dash said that I probably shouldn't tell people about her. When I thought about how a lot of people say not to create tulpas for a specific purpose, and I thought that creating them out of curiosity means creating them in order to sate that curiosity, RD said I was overthinking things. When she stood on my back, I felt what I like to think was her weight. I'm pretty sure she was honored/flattered that there’s fan art of the character she's based on.

5/9/14: When I was thinking about a story about an evil spirit, Rainbow Dash said that the phrase "modern-day exorcism" was lame. She helped me study for a test.

Edited by KruegerMeister