KM & RD

KruegerMeister

5/10/14: When I thought about whether or not to make more tulpas, Rainbow Dash and I agreed that the most we'd do is try for a foal. When I got hooked on figuring out RFID and Digital Angel, Rainbow Dash said I was overthinking stuff. When I watched an Amazing Atheist video, Rainbow Dash said that TAA said "fuck" too much. She said that she'd keep a fictional character's maltheistic beliefs from becoming mine (possibly easy, since I believe in God but don't practice religion--I'm kind of a blank slate).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5/11/14: When I walked over to a table I saw Rainbow Dash sitting at, I saw a purple energy leash going from my neck to her hoof. I severed the cord. When I thought about hanging out with her more, she said I needed to focus on studying. When I thought about things I could use to symbolize the mutual trust/teamwork aspect of the tulpa-host relationship, she said I was overthinking it.

5/12/14: When someone sat where Rainbow Dash was sitting, she silently moved. I complimented her on the realism of this (her acting corporeal). I heard her voice with an echo (for once), saying that she was in my subconscious. While watching a cartoon where one character didn't want to study, Rainbow Dash said I should be studying. I asked her if she was "feeling a little Twilight", and she tried to scare me by turning into a creepypasta version of Twilight. I burst into laughter while saying it wasn't scary. We talked about stuff, and I acted high/loopy (due to pony hypnosis).

5/13/14: I didn't do much tulpaforcing. When I was about to feel RD (Body Sculpting method), she said I should be studying. She briefly did the Walter Mitty Routine in Nightmare on Elm Street, acting kind of evil-ish about the fact the characters couldn't see her (I think she was planning to use that for covert pranking).

5/14/14: when I thought about symbolic stuff, RD said I needed to study. She later agreed to hang out and watch Youtube with me, but wanted to watch a review of Sonichu instead of My Immortal. When she changed her mind again, I correctly chalked it up to the heat getting to her (not sure if directly or "through me").

5/16/14: RD and I talked about if there was any significance to the location of a tulpa-related headache. She said there probably wasn't. I briefly saw her as emaciated, but she changed back after a few seconds.

5/17/14: We did a free-association test. I forgot most of the answers after a few seconds. When I worried about becoming reckless/impulsive, RD said she wasn't my Id. We played chess after I tearfully apologized for not tulpaforcing. Rainbow Dash said that she remembered racing me home on 11/8/13 (her first memory :) ). I kept seeing the Nina/Alexander Chimera from FMA. I told it to go away.

5/18/14: It turns out the Chimera was Rainbow Dash in disguise. I had RD hide in my closet while I was out of my room (to try and help with her realness). I came back and made a "coming out" joke, and she punched me. The Chimera was her way of getting me back. When I brought up the idea of using this to desensitize me to creepy/scary things, she said that seemed kind of evil.