KM & RD

KruegerMeister

Thanks for being the first person to read about our experiences!

I read it everyday, I just never felt the need to comment. Nice that there's something going on with Dash every single day.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of people read. I like to keep tabs on what's happening in the tulpaverse by checking most of the new posts since my last visit, and your pr always has something new.

If I'm not mistaken you're posting from mobile. On the desktop site you can see the number of views from the index. You're quite popular.

Does that number include the times I've been on my page to update it?

6/2/14: When I apologized for not doing much with Rainbow Dash today, she said it was fine. There was a definite increase in activity after Nobillis commented on my progress report. When I said sappy stuff about how we're a team, she told me to cut the sappy stuff out.

6/3/14: Rainbow Dash said that it wouldn't be a good idea to plant symbols in my book to troll conspiracy theorists. I thought about purposely zoning out during a boring ceremony, but she argued that that would be disrespectful. When we got a look at the program, she said "thank God it's short". She saluted during the national anthem and pledge of allegiance. When I thought about the fact that we do stuff almost every day, she thought that maybe canon!Rainbow Dash's pride/basking-in-attention subconsciously carried over to her during the initial tulpaforcing. She also said that "Ashleigh Ball's a genius".

(edited)

6/4/14: I gushed about how my PR log is getting way more views than I expected, and Rainbow Dash said "I swear, if you say we're an 'awesome team' again..." I told her we're a super-awesome team :P. When I thought that a Twilight Sparkle hypnosis file I'd listened to last year had "gotten in" to my subconscious and slightly altered my personality (to make me catastrophize more than I already do or sweat small stuff), she said it hadn't. I'm thinking that her reaction to me saying we're an awesome team is a sign that she's deviating toward canon!Rainbow Dash (I'm probably wrong). Later, to prove to me that she's different from Canon!Rainbow Dash (or something like that), she asked me, "does canon Rainbow Dash do D/S stuff?" I said, "she has the personality for it", and RD facehoofed. I explained to her how she's different from Canon!Rainbow Dash, and also explained (several times, to her chagrin) that my only objection to her being more like her show counterpart is the potential for an identity crisis or stress from playing catch-up with any new development of Canon!Rainbow Dash's character. She called me "Dad" a few times, and said that she was just referencing My Little Dashie for lulz. I almost added an origami chess piece to her necklace, but she said it looked like a cowbell. I hypothesized that her deviation towards Canon!Rainbow Dash was/is a face/mask she's putting on (maybe for the benefit of those on the MLP tulpa forum and tulpa.info).

Edited by KruegerMeister

6/5/14: When I ate sour candy, Rainbow Dash's face...imploded or something. She praised me for initiating a conversation for once. We hung out in our wonderland. She asked if d/s play absolutely has to involve whips or other stuff that could be seen as abuse.

6/6/14: While watching MLP, Rainbow Dash asked "aren't you worried about the mask?" My hypothesis is correct. She said that we still need to work on tactile and auditory imposition. We talked about her shapeshifting pranks. While I tried to fall asleep, I had intrusive thoughts of her face deforming into various creepy things (like a skeletal horse and an old man).

6/8/14: Rainbow Dash waited impatiently for me to start my roadtrip. I asked her if she felt like I was forcing her to do/be anything. She said no, but right after I thought of canon!Rainbow Dash cowering in "Sonic Rainboom". She said that this thought came from me. We hung out in our wonderland. RD mentioned the there-in-the-show-but-previously-not-there-in-our-wonderland stairs to the second floor of Sugarcube Corner. When I asked her about climate change, she asked, "Climate change is REAL?!" She slept through most of the trip. I'm not sure which of us yawned first when she woke up. She told me that she'd done some remodeling in our wonderland, and I saw the image of a bedroom (the second floor of Sugarcube Corner). When we reached our destination, she zipped around to look at everything.