KM & RD

KruegerMeister

6/9/14: Rainbow Dash said that she might have been able to guide me through a place I'd never been. When I planned to stand up for myself, she told me to not take it too far. When I had trouble catching my balance, she put her hoof behind me, so that it would look like she was supporting me. She recommended I try the Baconator for lunch. She liked it, but I didn't think it was anything special. She appeared outside a room by apparently using the reflection shown in the side of a window I couldn't see.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6/10/14: I proxied for Rainbow Dash when she wanted to post something on a GoFundMe page. We didn't really hang out much (but she was okay with that). She told me "happy Father's Day", implying that she saw me as her father in some sense of the word, at least for that moment. <--That + I felt the pride of a parent whose kid did their first (insert thing here) when talking about RD's memories +

we've had wonderland-sex

(warning: lewd) = dafuq kind of relationship do we have?

(edited)

6/11/14: When I read about how tulpas might be cultural appropriation of Tibetan Buddhism, Rainbow Dash yelled "I'm LIVING cultural appropriation?!" (or something similar). She assured me that she was just shocked, not on the verge of a crisis. When I listened to the song "Creep", I saw images of RD moping in my old college dorm room in her various forms. This was most likely due to me thinking about the lyric "I want you to notice when I'm not around". I told her that if she were a(n) X, she'd by my X (giving the song a happy/reassuring/maybe sort of romantic meaning). The above lyric makes me think that RD's early "pranks" were really ways to ensure I "fed" her with attention. When I thought about the fact that Tulpas were incorporeal, RD said she was fine with that, and that possession wouldn't lead to her being jealous of my being corporeal. I said that she can't accurately predict what she'd do in a given situation. She said that she can. I said that we should work on visual imposition, so that I see her more frequently. When I posted a question about "would writing X send a bad message about tulpas?", a forum users' tulpa ranted that it would; I felt bad about this, and RD said it wasn't my fault.

Edited by KruegerMeister

(edited)

6/12/14: When I thought about the possibility of people misinterpreting things in a way that paints tulpas in a bad light, RD said that "You can't stop people [from mis]interpreting things." We didn't hang out much. I came up with a thought experiment: if RD can taste what I eat, and can eat tulpaforced food that's different from whatever I'm eating, and the brain can fill in information, 1) can I taste what she eats?, and 2) what will I taste if we both eat different foods?

RD thought about doing d/s stuff 24/7, which I thought was a bad idea. When I thought about writing a song parody on a whim, she called me out on hypocrisy (not sure about on-a-whim 24/7 d/s, but considering a song on a whim).

I wondered if having a wonderland made my “mental safe haven” idea redundant. It's like a bomb shelter for her to hide in, if "not 'forcing for some time due to reasons outside my control" is a nuclear explosion.

Edited by KruegerMeister

(edited)

6/13/14: Rainbow Dash asked, "I said kind words (on the GoFundMe page) for a scam?" She sounded on the verge of tears. When I asked why she didn't warn me to not read in a moving car--I told her she has access to my memories, and I learned about motion sickness in school--she said that the memory was "fuzzy". I planned to do the Walter Mitty Routine during Maleficent, but felt nauseous. Before the movie, RD said that she didn't feel nauseous, but she later said that she did. She appeared in the movie in several scenes: she was in the reflection of Stephan's dagger, rose out of several bodies of water (like a ponified Lady of the Lake), and spun through the clouds at the end. I'd told her that if doing the Routine normally led to euphoria afterwards, doing it in spite of feeling nauseous would give me a sense of accomplishment.

Edited by KruegerMeister

6/14/14: Rainbow Dash was grossed out by the idea of (lewd)

people who have sex with tulpas in plushies (e.g. http://archive.today/Vz6fu )

. She said that she was thinking of turning "her" room into "our" room. While playing Apples to Apples, Rainbow Dash predicted that I'd pick my friend's card (I was the judge, and the card accidentally fell face-up, so my subconscious may have registered it). She was wrong. When I thought that my friend was onto me being a host/Tulpamancer, RD said I was catastrophizing.

6/15/14: When I worried about people finding out about Rainbow Dash's existence, she said I was catastrophizing. When I was at a party, she tried to guess who would be open to the idea of tulpas based on sight. She break danced to a Steppen Wolf song.

6/16/14: RD and I didn't hang out much during the day. When I thought about including her in a story, she said that I'd have to keep her in-character. We planned to hang out in our wonderland to induce a lucid dream (we'd spend a lot of time there, until I fell asleep, and hopefully I'd dream about being with her in our wonderland, whereupon I would somehow realize I was dreaming). It didn't work.

(edited)

6/17/14: Rainbow Dash contacted me via the song "Creep". I suggested that she do the Walter Mitty Routine in a show I was about to watch, and I use the resulting euphoria to kickstart visual imposition (and maybe aural/auditory imposition). She said this was a good idea. It didn't really work. We hung out in our wonderland (again, attempting to use this to induce a lucid dream). It didn't work.

Edited by KruegerMeister

6/18/14: When I thought that I was putting words in Dash's mouth, she said I wasn't. We planned to try to use free association to determine what I believe about God, but never got around to it. We didn't hang out much. I figured that going back to basics (meaning listening to the "Pony Waifu" song and snuggling) would help her appear more.