KM & RD

KruegerMeister

6/19/14: Rainbow Dash said that I didn't have any cavities. While writing that, she said, "I'm your subconscious!" I heard her say that in a generic voice, but she repeated it in her voice as I typed it. When I wasn't sure how to format my dream journal, she said to use her as a living tape recorder. I saw her sitting in a chair at a restaurant I was at, although she vanished a few times. When we talked, I'd see her in my mind's eye. I think it's because I didn't really DO much (she spent most of her life so far with me in college, where I had things like homework to keep my mind active). I think that doing the Walter Mitty Routine'll help, along with listening to some voice clips. I had her practice saying stuff in her voice.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

6/20/14: RD said that it was hot enough to wear shorts. We agreed that my friends at the restaurant talked a lot. When I warned her on the way to a party that my friend would probably talk to me a lot (5/2/2020:  I forget why I used the term “warn”), she said that she'd be able to "handle it". I asked her if she could boost my concentration, and she said, "Maybe." At the party, she lounged in a chair. When I walked into my friend's house, she almost flew into the back of my head. She did okay around the hyperactive kids at the party. While looping "Pony Waifu", I hugged her hallucinatory body and tickled between her wings. This annoyed her into speaking in her voice >;). While I listened to "Batty", she briefly appeared as a vampony. We hung out in Ponyville.

Edited by KruegerMeister

6/21/14: I remember that Rainbow Dash and I talked a lot, but I don't remember what it was about. She commented on the fact that I went to a party two days in a row. Rainbow Dash briefly appeared in Scary Movie 2. When I asked her to remind me, tomorrow, to buy some gum, she reminded me right then.

(edited)

6/22/14: Rainbow Dash and I planned to do the Walter Mitty Routine with Wes Craven's New Nightmare, to use the euphoria to kickstart imposition. When I told her that I thought I wouldn't get around to it, she said "you'd better get around to it." I asked her, "or what?" She couldn't answer that. She said that I should watch "Inspiration Manifestation" before "Twilight's Kingdom" (chronological order). I watched "The Return of Harmony", and asked if having her wings disappear hurt. She said that the wings were props, referencing an "identity crisis failsafe" I'd invented back in 2013 where she's an actress and FiM!Rainbow Dash is just a fictionalized version of herself. I never really implemented it, other than in Ted-style scenarios fueled by naïveté about tulpas.

Edited by KruegerMeister

I'm curious since you have used it a few times..what is the "Walter Mitty Routine"? Thanks

Host: Sakura

Tulpa: Sarah (began June 5th, 2014), Alyx (Began July 23rd, 2014)

Our shared tumblr

note: usually browsing on mobile, so cannot quote properly

It's when I visualize Rainbow Dash as a background pony in whatever movie I'm watching, though recently she's taken part in the plot (such as talking to a character). The name comes from the first movie I did that with, "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty". Should I post the explanation of the terms I came up with on every page starting now so people don't have to check the first page, or come up with different terms?

(edited)

6/23/14: After waking up, I thought about using Rainbow Dash as a reality check for lucid dreaming, but then I figured that the standard "try to push your finger through your palm" and "try to read something" reality checks (RCs) would work. Rainbow Dash wrote stuff in Spanish on a piece of paper so I could do the reading RC. After this, I stayed still (sleeping on my side, with my arm under a pillow) and talked to her about what she would do if she were in a lucid dream. This resulted in the following dream:

I'm in an easily-accessible hang-out area that's almost completely underground. The walls are white, and the floor is grey concrete. I'm about to play with Legos with a big dragon thing, from a cartoon, that only I can see. I worry about it becoming an accidental tulpa.

I'm doing fast army crawling laps around the sidewalk that goes around the aforementioned area. On my right, Rainbow Dash nonchalantly flies on her back. Her wings don't flap. I think about writing this in my PR log. After almost three laps, I nearly bump into a kid in a red shirt, also doing laps on his hands. He shows me his right hand, which has some kind of arrow-like impression on it. He says that he once picked up his phone when it was heated, which burnt the impression onto his hand. He has some kind of accent.

As I left a restaurant, I saw RD sitting at a table, eating a rotisserie chicken. (Warning: Lewd)

When I asked her if she felt like I was using her for sex, she said "No, those are fantasies" (meaning that I've been fantasizing about her, not having sex with her in our wonderland)

. When I laughed at www.the-eggman.com/writings/zerostup.html, calling the rubber band-banners "hilariously retarded", RD said that that was "kiiind of a dick move."

Edited by KruegerMeister

(edited)

6/24/14: When I thought that I was dreaming, RD said I wasn't, while I tried to push my finger through my palm. She posed sitting in a chair so I could draw her from the front, but I figured that a profile from the side would be easier. I'm working on stories where characters develop psychic powers due to trauma. I was struck by inspiration: maybe the trauma changes the characters' brains so that wrinkles form empowering glyphs that somehow grant them their abilities; it doesn't matter how it works as long as it's consistent. RD said that it does matter how it works.

6/25/14: When I went to the store, Rainbow Dash nonverbally recommended Reese's Pieces-flavored cookies (I asked her what she'd recommend, and my eyes were drawn to the box). She appeared in one of the fridges in the frozen foods aisle. The fogged-up door wasn't reflective, so she “escaped” via the reflection in my iris. While watching Fullmetal Alchemist, I heard Shou Tucker say that he made a chimera to see if he could. I realized that I'd made Rainbow Dash because the idea of tulpas seemed cool, and RD comforted me when I almost broke down at the thought I was similar to aforementioned fictional mad scientist. She held a popcorn bucket when I prepared to watch the MLP season 4 finale. When I stuffed a whole stick of string cheese in my mouth, she asked, "Are you sure that's healthy?" I said yes, and she asked, "You sure?"

Edited by KruegerMeister

(edited)

6/26/14: I gave RD several math problems (how many combinations of X items can you form from Y items?) to do to try and improve parallel processing (or something). She got close to the right answer via guesswork. When I came up with a theory about the tulpa creation process, I was about to mention it on a forum when RD said I might get banned for doing so. The theory is the "Shou Tucker Counter": a tulpa is sort of bound by the subconscious (although they deviate, they often retain some semblance to their original form and personality as chosen by their host...or so I've heard) and the purpose for which they were created, which means that a tulpa without a preset appearance or personality, created only to see if its possible, is the most free to be who and what they want to be. RD said that she was okay with her form. She spoke in Shou Tucker's whispery voice, which she said sounded like the guy on NPR. When I received thoughts of the Shou and Nina chimeras making funny faces, RD said that that was "sorta" her thought (the thoughts came from both of us). Before bed, I saw Rainbow Dash as the Shou Tucker chimera.

Edited by KruegerMeister

(edited)

6/27/14: Rainbow Dash joked about being a demon. We didn't really do much. She recommended listening to some clips of her voice, as she'd been speaking in Shou Tucker's voice just prior to that. She recommended not binging Fullmetal Alchemist. While watching Digibrony's Digibrony After Dark Q&A, she implied that she has a grudge against him for his reading of the Twilight Sparkle hypnosis file, which has a part that supposedly urges one to keep using it, even though I listened to the file last year. I said that, if anyone, she should blame whoever wrote the file script. She appeared in the form of the Shou Tucker Chimera for one or two minutes, until I read something funny, basically making her laugh herself out of that form.

Edited by KruegerMeister