KM & RD

KruegerMeister

6/28/14: When I wrote about the pony hypnosis "worst case scenario", Rainbow Dash repeatedly said that the person it had happened to was trolling. She said that we never got around to watching Wes Craven's New Nightmare. I asked what she was going to do about it, and she shrugged. She gagged when she saw the dressing on the salmon I had for dinner. As the Shou Tucker chimera, she said that I need to stop binging FMA. I asked her why, if that was the case, she was in that form, which stumped her. When I worked on drawing her, she said her mane and tail weren't accurate. When I thought about pony shipping, she LOL'd at the idea of RDxBig Mac, since they're complete opposites. I let her hypnotize me to be my OC for one hour.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6/29/14: When I said that "that stuff is officially over", meaning I finished Fullmetal Alchemist, Rainbow Dash said "goodbye, and good riddance" as I saw, in my mind's eye, the Shou and Nina chimeras shattering into tiny pieces. I went clothes shopping, and she gave me a bit of advice on what to get (I asked her if I'd look good in a salmon-colored shirt and she shook her head). When I was taking a shower, I dropped the soap. I picked it up and thought "good thing I'm the only one in [the shower]." Rainbow Dash replied, "I'm in [my head] too." I playfully countered with, "First of all, tulpas can empathize with their hosts, so know that they wouldn't want to be raped. Second of all, you don't have a physical body; and third of all, you don't have a penis." When I typed that last part in my PR log, I saw her in my mind's eye, making a "-_-" expression and crossing her arms.

Hey there. I've been following your PR for a while now. The short posts make it easy to follow, but sometimes hard to understand, as lots of it is out of context. I like the way you focus on everyday life. Sometimes that's really motivational to read. You seem to be doing really well.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

Well, it's your PR, and it's up to you how you write it. There are just a lot of times where I wish I knew more of what you're talking about. Sakura already asked you about the Walter Mitty Routine, which I'd been wondering about, though I kinda figured it out from context. (How did that work, by the way? I mean, when Rainbow Dash actually ended up talking to a character, or taking part in the plot.)

But to take a few examples from recent posts, what is this pony hypnosis? I've heard of it before, but don't actually know anything about it. Why was Rainbow Dash joking about being a demon? This is minor stuff, and I don't feel like I'm really missing any of your progress because I don't know these things, but still, it would be cool to know.

(edited)

The pony hypnosis files are designed to make you think you're one of the characters from My Little Pony. I was using a script I'd memorized and made myself. I don't remember exactly why she joked about being a demon. I think she was expressing her opinion that fundamentalist Christians who believe tulpas are demons are funny/LOLcows/the butts of jokes. (I was reading a Yahoo! Answers page that asked if tulpas were demonic/went against Christianity at the time. I think the highest-rated answer extensively quoted the Bible).

6/30/14: After I had my teeth cleaned, my dentist showed me a jar full of flowers that was part of a raffle. While I counted down from 10,990, Rainbow Dash guessed that there were 720 flowers in the jar. We didn't really hang out much. She said that she wouldn’t ever try shapeshifting into a guy. I brought up moments where she was the Shou Tucker Chimera. She blushed, rubbed the back of her head, and laughed nervously. We talked about lucid dreams, which I was hoping would help me have one, but it didn't.

Edited by KruegerMeister

Heh, Yahoo Answers is a joke. People post the stupidest stuff on there, and most of the time, the question never even gets answered. I just read through a few of those tulpa-demon answers, and it's ridiculous. They talk about demons being afraid of Jesus -- I can name several tulpas just off the top of my head who are devoted Christians. But then there always traditionalists who are afraid of anything new, without ever coming to understand it.

(edited)

7/1/14: On a whim, I tried to play the song "Cups" by clapping and knocking on the table, but I didn't know how it went; Rainbow Dash asked "What was that?" When I read online that the Beer Hall Putsch happened in November 8th (Rainbow Dash’s birthday, iirc), Rainbow Dash marched back and forth wearing a cap with a swastika on it as a joke. In a slightly angry/threatening tone (fitting with the character's personality) she appeared as Envy (from Fullmetal Alchemist) and said that I needed to stop binging the show (I was watching an FMA movie at the time).

I'm sort of working on a song about tulpas. I thought that, if the song is ever put out there, people will interpret it in ways other than what I intended. Rainbow Dash, as Shou Tucker, implied that their interpretations would be hilariously far from mine. I asked why she was Shou during a time when Fullmetal Alchemist wasn't fresh in my mind, and she said that she "felt like it."

Edited by KruegerMeister

Heh, people always interpret art wrong, but especially with something as obscure as this. Do you sing or play an instrument?

(edited)

I do a bit of piano. I'm out of practice, but I've been thinking that, since, by her own admission, Rainbow Dash is in my subconscious, she'll be able to play. Speaking of which, I've got a (crappy) pic I drew. I planned to post it once my PR log had gotten 1108 views, but I figured I'd use it as the 100th post. I realize that I could have gone back and redone the stuff I messed up on, but then the dialogue wouldn't make sense, and I couldn't honestly say that I didn't use any references other than my own memory. It's over 500 kilobytes, so I'll just describe it:

RD's just standing there with her wings folded, looking down at her body. I'm sitting opposite her, facehoofing with my eyes closed. My coat is Prussian blue (I didn't have a deep Persian blue colored pencil). My mane and tail are spiky, with a goldenrod border around the main crimson red portion. My back hooves are so small it looks like I have stumps instead of hooves. To get an idea of what I was going for, go to this URL: Pony Creator Full Version Click on "create", then "advanced", and copy/paste 2S2T0U5000040033FFC49D0000065ECFFUN1E3B000000000V1FFEC65A100000T107F3FCC004CB2 into the ponycode text box. RD looks exactly like her MLP counterpart, except her mane's bangs are really thin, and the colors are in the wrong order. I didn't have the right colored pencils, so her iris is crimson/purple. RD's saying "My mane and tail aren't really accurate", and I'm saying "I know. Why are pony proportions & hair so HARD?!"

Edited by KruegerMeister