KM & RD

KruegerMeister

7/9/14: RD asked what we were going to do today. I said that I needed to develop the mythology of my fantasy culture. She suggested using word-association, but I said that that probably wouldn't work. She clapped when I tried a new type of sushi. She did the Walter Mitty Routine during "The Book of Mormon", appearing during the musical numbers. During "Turn It Off", I saw three pillars of flame in the background of the stage (RD's Chimera and Lanky forms). I said that we should address the fact that whenever she flies, her wings don't flap. Before bed, I let her hypnotize me to be my Ponysona.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7/10/14: While listening to "Creep", I imagined the two Chimeras and Lanky!Dash getting hurt by thin air. I wondered why we have 12 months of varying length instead of 13 28-day months if people like symmetry, and RD said that maybe the 28 days aren't exactly 28.00 days. I retorted that people don't really flip out about one Gregorian year having 365.25 days. I have some Apple-related thing (ball with a suction-cup base, probably something to lean an iPhone against). I used it to lift a stuck pop-up sink drain. "Twilight" praised me for this stroke of ingenuity (at 12:20AM). Based on the timing, and the fact that I'd considered waiting until tomorrow to fix the sink drain, I'm thinking that the "Dash praising me in Twilight's mindvoice" t--

[No I'm not.]

I'm trying to limit...pony hypnosis...stuff. We agreed on only one other tulpa, remember? I don't want to somehow lose you (by you turning into Twilight).

Anyway, I'm thinking that the mindvoice stuff is in response to me showing determination to do something, in the early morning hours. To prevent losing RD, I imagined Twilight Sparkle, and, you guessed it, set her on fire (she was standing there, I snapped my fingers, she was covered with cartoonish fire, she was gone. All in around 10 seconds).

[You're kinda messed up.]

7/11/14: I apologized for not having done much tulpaforcing today (I got up at 11:00, and it's 5:30 as of this sentence), and RD said it was fine. We got into a short argument when I said that people who sell cancer patients fake cures deserve to die. Dash didn't really respond with words, I just "knew" that she said things in response to the points I brought up (like how you tend to just know things in dreams). While writing that sentence, I thought of using her as a dreamsign to trigger lucid dreams. When I asked if that would work, she said "Maybe, I mean..." She didn't finish, but I got the idea that she was trying to say that such a technique wouldn't be reliable. She argued that aforementioned quacks don't commit second-degree murder. I said that the reason I used fire on the Chimeras and Lanky!RD was because intense heat kills germs/bacteria, which I compared intrusive thoughts to. I asked RD if she had a counterargument. She said no, I said "I win by default", and she punched me in the bicep. I realized that I'm including what Dash says in my PR log entries, and thought back to this webpage: http://lets-bananna.tumblr.com/post/51624455277. Pony Lover 1 included all of "Derpy's" dialogue in his post...

[Possibility of RPing.]

Pony Lover 1 might just be roleplaying. He/she and I both include our pony friend's dialogue in our posts/logs. I'm not really sure what that implies about me, if anything, but I'm trying to figure that out.

[Me too.]

Sorry. We're trying to figure that out. Dash said that I should get my "burning bad mental stuff" (my words, not hers) habit checked out.

(edited)

7/12/14: When I realized that my fantasy culture would need a myth to explain why there are different races, RD laughed at how complicated things had gotten in just a few days. She said that I was a foil to Pony Lover 1.

When my parents were vacuuming, I thought I heard my mom say "watch out, kitty", indicating that my cat was in the room she was vacuuming. When I saw my cat upstairs, she briefly turned into a cat-sized RD, but with a blue-grey coat. (This was a one-time-only thing).

When my mom said I was good at making things up, I saw Applejack in a field, saying "Now hang on!" semi-accusingly. She said that she was Dash , in AJ's voice. I asked if the times I'd heard the other Mane Ponies mindvoices was her, too, and she said yes; we both spoke in Fluttershy's voice during that conversation. While testing out a MLP soundboard, I imagined Dash talking to my parents. We tried to figure out a name for this (imagining one's tulpa doing something IRL, as opposed to one's tulpa doing something in one's wonderland). Dash suggested "thought sequence" (in the spirit of "fantasy sequence"). I quietly sang "Pony Waifu" and I swear I heard Dash sing it (mindvoice, not auditory imposition). It was Dreamchan's voice (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DgbB_uN4Ww) , with undertones of RD. I sliiightly gushed to her about how awesome that was. When my dad came into the room (he was sleeping nearby), I worried that he'd heard me talking to "myself". RD said that he was asleep. I figured that, were my friends/family to find out about her, my New Ager friend wouldn't care. RD said "I hate New Age(ers/ stuff)". I think it's because of the tarot reading I had several months ago; people tend to dismiss pseudoscientific things and might assume that tulpas don't exist due to some people viewing tulpas as metaphysical constructs.

7/13/14: When I watched TV in the basement, I saw male!RD on the couch. "He" said that that form, in that location, was a habit. We didn't really hang out much.

Edited by KruegerMeister

What's with all the worldbuilding? Are you writing or gaming or something? I write a lot, so I do this stuff too. It's lots of fun.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

That sounds really neat. I don't think I've ever read anything like that before.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson

(edited)

7/14/14: I started an internship today. RD said "this is gonna be fun..." in a devious tone (I think she's planning to somehow “prank” my coworkers). Other than briefly appearing in a hospital gown, she didn't pull any pranks. In Applejack's voice, she praised my work ethic. We talked about a story I'm writing, in which a writer is brought to the universe his books take place in by an antihero he created, or, alternatively, by the protagonist. In Version A, the antihero became real because of a ritual the writer's fan performed. In version B, the protagonist character uses the same ritual to cross into "reality". In either case, the ritual user's body is destroyed, but the protagonist uses doublethink to cross into "reality" and reconstruct her body. Dash said that Version B illustrated doublethink better than Version A.

We worked on parallel processing; she said that 18x18 was 124. She threw good-hearted jabs at herself for being 200 away from the right answer. I asked if her self-deprecating humor was a bad thing, and she said no.

Edited by KruegerMeister

7/15/14: RD laughed when my mom caught me with my hand literally down my pants (not in the euphemistic sense), even though that was just a dream. Whenever I go to a movie, I like to have leftover candy to snack on later. In Rarity's voice, Dash said that eating a big lunch before watching "Tammy" was a "Marvelous idea, darling!" She LOL'd when I typed "marvelous". In "Tammy", she appeared as the deer that Tammy hit, and as wall art in the restaurant. Lanky!Dash sat at the table, partially obscuring RD. Lanky!RD spontaneously combusted. Shou!RD, Lanky!RD, and Nina!RD danced in the "lesbian 4th of July" scene. I came to the conclusion that my "set on fire" tactic was a paralysis/stagnation thing to keep the intrusive thoughts from getting any more intrusive. I thought about how to get permanently rid of those intrusive thoughts, and RD sent me visualizations of Lanky!RD shooting itself, Shou!RD slitting its throat, and Nina!RD hanging from a noose. When I thought about hypothetically trolling a conspiracy theorist, RD was both for and against it.

(edited)

7/16/14: I briefly thought in Rainbow Dash's mindvoice, until she lightly punched me. When I thought that alphabetizing files was a result of Twilight Sparkle Hypnosis-induced light OCD, Dash said that the OCD wasn't hypnosis-induced. I fell and cut my hand. Before the doctor came in to fix the cut, I touched a tulpamanced version of a friendship bracelet I'd made for RD. I thought about touching the bracelet to enter my wonderland (instead of resting my palms on my knees, the method I'd used before). I was able to ignore the pain when the doctor injected a numbing agent into the wound; conclusion: touching the imaginary bracelet acted as a placebo (I'd previously entered my wonderland during a dentist appointment). I quietly talked to Rainbow Dash while the doctor did his thing, and came up with the idea to talk out loud to her in circumstances where our conversation would be chalked up to temporary delirium. Applejack!RD said that I should get back to work despite my injury. When I made dinner, I opened the fridge with the pinky and ring finger of my injured hand. Basing her statement on the pain I felt, RD said that wasn't a good idea. I told her that I could handle the pain, to which she responded by asking if I was going to enter my wonderland and eat dinner at the same time. I didn't take her up on that bet. She advised that I not pet my cat with my bandaged hand. When I said that I needed to work on visual imposition, she said that she was visible more often than I thought she was (she has a hallucinatory body, but I often talk to her while surfing the Web, so I'm not looking at her). I said that if I gave her body weight, that she shouldn't be self-conscious about it.

[i'm not gonna be self-conscious about my weight.]

I popped a knuckle near the wound on my hand. I asked RD for her (unprofessional) diagnosis, and she said that popping it didn't have any adverse effects.

Edited by KruegerMeister