KM & RD

KruegerMeister

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8/14/16: I forgot to log stuff. Dash gave me advice on Skyrim. I watched a video on cultural appropriation, and Dash remarked that she couldn't believe she'd once freaked out about being "living cultural appropriation".

8/15/16: Rainbow Dash said she liked the "single entry per post" thing I've been doing instead of lumping several entries into one post. She liked that tomorrow's date was "8/16/16", because math. I was tempted to eavesdrop on my parents, so Dash stood in front of my bedroom door and said "haters gonna hate" (for us, this means "even if they're disapproving of something you're doing, don't let it get to you; cut the social anxiety/slight paranoia out"). She liked my explanation of what blocking the door and saying "haters gonna hate" means. She also approved of how relatively long this entry is.

8/17/16: I asked my tulpas to vote on what candy to get at the movies. Most of them were neutral, but Nina or Shou was in favor of Swedish Fish. Dash imposed herself into the opening of the new Jason Bourne movie. Dash and Fluttershy helped Starlight deal with stuff.

8/18/16: I wondered if I should go back and edit some of my posts to censor myself so people don't feel bad. Starlight and Fluttershy gave their opinions: such censorship is bad in principle, and it's bad from a counseling standpoint, respectively. I worked on the DIY project while listening to covers of Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu; Dash recommended I only work on the DIY project while doing things that make me think of her, since my goal is to improve our relationship.

8/19/16: Dash and I did some visual imposition practice this morning. At first, Dash described it as "practice", but she changed it to "flexing a muscle". She gave me encouragement when I exercised. We found a new fanfic to read, which I mentally compared to The Code of Harmony (I think this is the first story I read her).

8/21/16: I saw a woman walking her dog. Nina barreled into the dog.

I thought about the saying "don't shoot the messenger", and Dash temporarily imposed my fingers away (you can't shoot a gun with just a palm). Dash pretended to gaslight me (she joked that something my friend had said had planted the seeds of doubt). I made an oath to complete the DIY project, which she suggested I write down. We chatted during hypnosis, and she layered on the stuff that brought forth happy tears, her logic being that crying happy tears was something I needed to do.