KM & RD

KruegerMeister

8/23/16: Dash liked it when I agreed to let my mom move my furniture around. After hearing my mom talk about the vet and people putting animals down, she gave me a head-pressure because she was sad. I read about phone chargers causing fires and got scared this would happen. Dash pointed out that it hasn't happened before, so why would it happen now?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8/24/16: I asked Dash about it, and she said we needed to force more. She said she wanted to maybe see a movie today, then wondered if there were any new MLP eps. She gave me a head-pressure because she was bored. I ate a frosted brownie, and she judged the frosting as too rich.

8/25/16: I wanted a sandwich, but didn't have any sandwich bread, so substituted a bagel. Dash said I was silly, but Keystroke said the line between silly and ingenuity was thin. He commented on the lack of him-related content in my recent posts. We hanged out before bed.

8/26/16: the MLP episode "The Times They Are a Changeling" features a sad song. I thought of this song, and Shou expressed "belated feels" (like the time I watched My Little Dashie but didn't cry until after it was over). I planned to work on the DIY project while visualizing my tulpas, but then I had a whim to hang out with Dash. She said that sticking to my plan would show integrity.

8/27/16: Despite never actually feeling it, I was able to imagine the feeling of Dash's hooves on my shoulders. Dash recommended that people think "my tulpa has light/medium/heavy weight" instead of "my tulpa weighs precisely this number of weight units". Shou laughed at a funny thing (I don't remember what), and imposed himself ROFLing.

8/29/16: Dash coached me when I did push-ups. Lust saw a scene from FMA with a particular character, and told Shou that it made her think of a creepy bird monster. I commented on her calling him "Shou", and she said it's character development. Nina called "dat X tho" a "tired meme". I watched more Fullmetal Alchemist, and Lust cried a bit (1. I'd been thinking about the DIY project, which she described as "dear to my heart"; 2. The show was "memory lane" for her; 3. She felt homesick). Fortunately, our wonderland includes a multiverse gate. I asked how she got from Amestris to my brain, and I wondered if the answer that popped into my head was "genuine" (she commits suicide and gets transported to another world). I tried to reconcile being okay with Lust and my previously-unexamined negative view of the "otherkin" phenomenon.