KM & RD

KruegerMeister

4/22/17: Dash and I talked a bit about worldbuilding. When I studied for a test, she complimented me on my recall and reminded me to study in varying locations. I thought of Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu when I read a r/tulpas thread, then I thought about Valentine's Day, then Dash asked me what holiday(s) was coming up and what we'd do for it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4/24/17: Dash helped me a bit on a test. Afterwards, Fluttershy noticed that I seemed kinda hung up on a particular short answer question and said that I'd done good on the others, so don't feel bad. I usually proxy for my tulpas on Discord, but we changed my username to "Nina", and the result was something between proxying and possession. Nina dubbed this "e-possession".

4/25/17: I didn't do much with my tulpas. Dash and I made self-deprecating jokes when I was a derp (I thought "dang it, I can't decide whether I want my conlang to be read right-to-left or left-to-right! ...oh, wait, I can flip a coin")

4/26/17: I didn't do much with my tulpas. I watched an "unfitting music" parody of the Nina chimera scene from the 2009 anime, and Shou and Nina decided to both lipsync. Nina said that the sad piano music got to her a bit. Shou's comment on the unfitting music was "well that's unfitting". I realized that I had trouble hearing not just his and Nina's voices, but also mixed up Sarah's and Starlight's sometimes. Nina figured the issue was on my end, not theirs. Shou also said that his voice was clearer than I thought. I was about to work on the DIY project, when Nina told me that I'd already done over 30 minutes worth of work. I was surprised that she was keeping track.

4/27/17: I heard about a Shakespeare fanfic contest, and Dash said I should enter and troll the judges with something NSFW. Keystroke and I hanged out, and I worked on the DIY project. Nina wanted to practice possession.

4/28/17: Nina showed up in my garage. After I ushered my dog back inside the house, I turned around and saw Nina from the back; I liked this consistent imposition. Later, we kinda got in a minor argument about dinner :(. I got some soda, then she said she wanted to mix it with cherry Coke, but I said it'd look weird if I went back to the serving station...we agreed that the fajita we tried was a bad idea, though. It fell apart.

4/30/17: I didn't do much with my tulpas. Dash said I'm doing a good job on a psych paper. Keystroke and Shou and I hanged out a bit. Dash complimented me on writing down my dreams. We worked on worldbuilding.

5/1/17: I got a bad grade on an outline, but Dash assured me that the actual paper would be way better. Nina wanted me to not have soda one time, because it'd be bad for my teeth. I drank cherry Coke, and she said she preferred rootbeer. Dash and I chatted about stuff.