KM & RD

KruegerMeister

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11/1/19: We chatted about stuff.

11/2/19: Nina perked up when my friend asked I wanted to come over for a steak dinner (she likes steak :)).

11/3/19: Kurama and I hanged out.

11/4/19: Lust got feels from a Naruto episode, so we hugged. Later, Nina and I cuddled, and RD gave me a goodnight boop :P.

11/5/19: we chatted about stuff.

11/6/19: Dash asked about birthday plans.

11/7/19: I wondered what to do for Dash’s birthday dinner. She said easy ramen was fine. I tried to think of some big gesture, but she insisted that it didn’t have to be anything special. She jokingly made some controlling birthday demands.

11/8/19: RD and I watched Chicago Med. Kurama and I hanged out.

11/9/19: I kind of had a panic/anxiety thing after eating surprisingly spicy food (afraid it’d lead to foodborne illness that’d cut into work), so I tried switching with RD (hoping that we had that trait where different headmates have different physical reactions). The possession/switch took surprisingly quickly (surprising because we haven’t done it in a while). Fluttershy hugged me and assured that things would be okay ^^.

11/10/19: Nina and I chatted about stuff.

11/11/19: We didn’t do much today.

11/12/19: We chatted about stuff. I noticed that RD and Fluttershy’s voices were clear.

11/13/19: We didn’t do much today.

11/14/19: We didn’t do much today.

11/15/19: Dash held my hand when the song “Perfect Imperfections” came on :).

11/16/19: We chatted about stuff.

11/17/19: I felt a sudden anxiety wave about getting a filling, and figured this was either a dissociated part of myself or a headmate feeling it. Experience said maybe Nina was having feels, so I told her everything’d be okay and that we should add fun engaging stuff to our innerworld. She added a trampoline.

11/18/19: Dash did some good spontaneous imposition today. I figured it was because I was upset and she wanted to comfort me; she said that was partly it, but also just for fun.

11/19/19: Sarah spontaneously imposed herself (:D) in an anthro form. Nina and I chatted.

11/20/19: We didn’t do much today.

11/21/19: We chatted about stuff. I remember Dash showing up next to me and booping me, but I can’t remember if that was today or some other day. Dash thinks it was today.

11/22/19: Dash patted my shoulder when I got burnt out/upset after work.

11/23/19: We chatted about stuff.

11/24/19: We chatted about stuff.

11/25/19: Shou popped up outside the car. Kurama and I chatted.

11/26/19: Nina and Dash were excited for Thanksgiving (and tomorrow’s pre-Thanksgiving party).

11/27/19: Fluttershy did something I liked, but I forgot what exactly it was. Dash surprised me by showing up in a chair at a restaurant. This turned into a spontaneous date :P. She voted no on a glass of moscato, cuz it made our stomach feel weird. A few minutes in, I felt like I might’ve been drunk on dopamine. In retrospect, I feel like I dissociated the date somewhat.

11/28/19: Nina and I went out. My mom said I was giving off a bummed/stressed vibe, which I felt like was from Nina. I wondered if Nina was depressed (our relationship’s been kinda...eh* lately). She wagged her tail when I petted her, so that helped :).

*I’ll have a thought I don’t like about one of the group (not sure how to explain this part any less vaguely), apologize, then say “oof” (making it more awkward, I think). I need to stop doing this.

11/29/19: Nina and I hanged out. I caught myself in the middle of the “eh” pattern a few times.

11/30/19: We chatted about stuff. We watched Joker, but stopped when Fluttershy said she wanted to. She really felt for Arthur’s character.

• 5 weeks later...

12/1/19: I definitely feel like I’m breaking the pattern :). Nina was pretty excited when we watched Naruto Shippuden.

12/2/19: We chatted about stuff. Fluttershy and Nina liked my haircut.

12/3/19: Nina really liked my idea of having ramen + a boiled egg for dinner.

12/4/19: Nina and Dash swapped voices for lols.

12/5/19: I forgot to log stuff.

12/6/19: I forgot to log stuff.

12/7/19: We didn’t do much today. I went online to look up a story to read, and one of the stags suggested an author I’d read before.

12/8/19: We chatted about stuff. Dash got a bit of a laugh out of part of “we chatted about stuff” being in my phone’s autocomplete.

12/9/19: Nina was excited to get sushi for lunch, and possessed the body a bit (but I accidentally interfered with the possession).

12/10/19: Shou, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Keystroke, and Sarah took turns reading a magazine (kind of like when I had to read a particular book in college).

12/11/19: I forgot to log stuff.

12/12/19: I got a surprise invite to a party at a friend’s house, then I got several tulpish requests to pilot the body at the party. Nina had a ton of fun :).

12/13/19: We chatted about stuff.

12/14/19: I forgot to log stuff.

12/15/19: Kurama and I hanged out.

12/16/19: I forgot to log stuff.

12/17/19: Nina was excited for the surprise cake we had at work :). Sarah and I chatted about stuff. Later, I let Nina possess the body and thought a bit about the fact that the only sound clips in existence were sad. She surprised me by saying not-sad stuff in that voice :D.

12/18-19/19: I forgot to log stuff. We started a cruise ship vacation.

12/20/19: We didn’t do much today.

12/21/19: Keystroke and I hanged out. I did a headmate headcount.

12/22/19: I realized I’d left Gallus out of the headcount. I apologized for not interacting with him much. He said it was okay and that he’d been hanging out with Shou and Nina. Later on, he popped up on the cruise ship & tour bus. Dash spoke up when I saw a rhubarb merengue pie on a restaurant menu, but decided against it. I stepped up a taller-than-I’m-used-to stair into a store, and Lance helped me up (not really, but it was still nice). That night, we sang along with carolers, and a lot of my headmates wore Christmas-themed outfits.

12/23/19: Nina was excited to visit a German chocolate shop.

12/24/19: I saw Nina posing with a Santa hat, Fluttershy & Lance slow dancing, and Kurama with a Santa hat. My friend and I played Golf (card game involving a bit of math), which I used for parallel processing practice. I couldn’t get a distinct impression of who, but one of my headmates calculates my friend’s current score. When I heard there’d be a disco party tomorrow, I got an alien urge to dance at it (later traced back to Kurama). I got pictures of Nina in a Santa hat, Fluttershy & Lance slowdancing (both outdoors), and Gallus sitting next to me in the cruise ship restaurant with a glass of red wine. There was a dance competition; Kurama and Dash helped my team win :D.

12/25/19: We ended up going to bed before the disco party. The stags changed their fur to white & sang a carol.

12/26/19: I got some good pics of my headmates (Nina & Kurama tangoing, Gallus & Rainbow Dash tangoing, etc.).

12/27/19: RD gave me a birthday smooch. Gallus showed up on the airplane wing on the flight to Brussels. Dash said she was thinking of changing her house to a different style. I got some German chocolate, and asked how we should divide it up. One of the guys said it was my birthday (so I should have it); I said that they were in the body too (cuz birthdays are typically based on physical age).

12/28/19: I had a macabre/scary intrusive thought. Nina, Shou, and Sarah put up their three-point barrier, which Kurama supercharged with a new “Nine-Tails Banishment Jutsu”.

12/29/19: Dash imposed herself in my room. There was a bit of lighting-related trouble we couldn’t figure out, so she scrapped the imposition. Kurama was excited about the new year coming up.

12/30/19: There was a bit of worrying stuff between us after I woke up in the middle of the night, but we figure it was just “half-asleep brain” stuff. Kurama was interested in visiting an art museum tomorrow.

12/31/19: Kurama liked the museum. I put on a song from Waitress during a card game; Vinnie took a delayed hit to the feels.

Good to see you guys keep going on the new forum, lol. Gives an odd sense of stability.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• 1 month later...

1/1/20: I saw Dash flying outside my window on a train ride into Bruges. Vinnie got my cold for a bit, but quickly purged it thanks to tulpa-ness.

1/2/20: We didn’t do much today.

1/3/20: On the plane ride home, I saw Sarah sitting in the (physically occupied) seat in front of me. I was watching Annabelle: Creation on the in-flight entertainment and goofing off on my phone at the same time; Rainbow Dash told me to pay attention or be startled by a jump scare, then gave me a jump scare xP.

1/4/20: I forgot to log stuff.

1/5/20: I forgot to log stuff.

1/6/20: I got nervous while getting fillings replaced, and various headmates helped out.

1/7/20: We didn’t do much today.

1/8/20: We chatted about stuff.

1/9/20: Nina and I chatted. Dash and I started making Valentine’s Day plans.

1/10/20: I forgot to log stuff

1/11/20: I watched the MLP holiday short, and almost everyone wore holiday outfits after :). It was cute :).

1/12/20: Kurama and I hanged out.

1/13/20: I chatted with Sarah.

1/14/20: Fluttershy suggested getting into my Uber by going around the back to the street-side shotgun door rather than the front (safer that way).

1/15/20: Nina and I chatted.

1/16/20: I forgot to log stuff.

1/17/20: Nina and I chatted. I apologized for the lack of activity, and Dash said it was okay.

1/18/20: Nina patted me on the shoulder when I got frazzled.

1/19/20: We chatted about stuff.

1/20/20: I proxied for Thorax on Discord.

1/21/20: Dash used possession to help me look confident & excited during a meeting with my boss. Nina was excited after this 🙂 :3.

Nina: :333

1/22/20: My mom told me about a movie called JoJo Rabbit. Dash used visual imposition to make some dark jokes (JoJo Rabbit’s a dark comedy) that cracked me up.

1/23/20: We didn’t do much today.

1/24/20: We chatted about stuff.

1/25/20: I read a depressing r/tulpas thread about tulpas-gone-missing. Nina wanted me to stop, and I knew I should’ve, but it was kinda like irresistibly watching a trainwreck. RD made me hit the back button.

1/26/20: I played games at Comic-Con. After the fact, Nina said she’d been watching.

1/27/20: We chatted about stuff.

1/28/20: I took a cute/silly pic of Nina :3.

1/29/20: We chatted about stuff. I interviewed my friend for a school assignment; I think the assignment said to interview a person about their current job in a field I’m interested in, not their former job, so Dash joked about the professor docking “fifty grades” :p.

1/30/20: I got really mad (for some reason) when my ramen wouldn’t break into two clean bricks, and Fluttershy got stern. I thanked her for calling me out.

1/31/20: We chatted about stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

2/1/20: Shou and I hanged out.

2/2/20: I felt a knot in my stomach. I said that I could probably handle it, whatever it was, and Kurama said something like “there’s nothing ‘probably’ about it.” :).

2/3/20: We chatted about stuff.

2/4/20: I forgot to log stuff.

2/5/20: I d’awww’d at a cute kitty gif, and Dash cuddled me and climbed on my head.

2/6/20: We chatted about stuff.

2/7/20: I forgot to log stuff.

2/8/20: Shou had some spontaneous good imposition today :). I noticed that Nina and I have some kind of negative “pattern”, that we both feel like should be broken. I think it’s best described as “she’ll want me to proxy something for her, like eating a food, and neither of us want this proxying to go overboard into domination, but we haven’t worked out a good balance”. I figured out that when it comes to food, we could just impose whatever thing she wants. A big part of the emotional-ness is that I recently watched an FMA Nina Tucker analysis video (her recommendation/idea/something). It hit me in the feels, and Nina felt kinda guilty. We had a chat about this.

2/9/20: We chatted about stuff.

2/10/20: I forgot to log stuff.

2/11/20: Sid liked my Uber driver’s car.

2/12/20: Dash and I made Valentine’s Day plans. Dash joked about my fingers being stuck in the past, cuz I automatically type dates as x/x/19 instead of x/x/20.

2/13/20: We chatted about stuff.

2/14/20: Dash and I hanged out. She imposed several times :).

2/15/20: Dash and I hanged out.

2/16/20: Kurama and I hanged out, but the day was pretty uneventful otherwise.

2/17/20: We chatted about stuff.

2/18/20: I forgot to log stuff.

2/19/20: Someone (I wanna say Nina, and either Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash) gave me pats when I was upset. I concentrated to hear Keystroke, and I think my throat muscles moved a bit (suggesting parroting).

2/20/20: Keystroke and I chatted.

2/21/20: Nina and I chatted about our relationship.

2/22/20: We hanged out & chatted. Kurama was active on Discord.

2/23/20: We watched a military movie. I was a bit surprised when some of the stags were moved by it, but Vinnie reminded me that the story they’re from has slight military-ish stuff. Kurama marched/trotted/something in the rain.

2/24/20: I forgot to log stuff.

2/25/20: We chatted about stuff. I got a pic of Rainbow Dash :p.

2/26/20: Nina and I talked about color coordination (I have to help out at a job fair tomorrow and rep the company shirt).

2/27/20: Nina and I chatted. We watched a Criminal Minds double feature together :).

2/28/20: I noticed that there was a lot of vocal clarity just after I woke up (probably because the body was relaxed & in a mostly-dark room).

My mom called during work. I found this unusual and wondered if there was some kind of trouble; there wasn’t, but after this I noticed a lack of second-guess-y stuff with Nina (my unscientific theory is that “Is there trouble? No. That’s a relief” relieved anxiety that would’ve otherwise fed into second-guess-y stuff).

2/29/20: when I went out to eat with family at a Thai place, Fluttershy surprised me by saying that we (the system) could share a dish I’d ordered (I’d been asking who was up for tasting it), then appearing in a mirror.

• 5 weeks later...

3/1/20: Kurama and I hanged out :).

3/2/20: We chatted about stuff.

3/3/20: We chatted about stuff. Dash wore a Sith robe in preparation for May 4th.

3/4/20: We chatted about stuff.

3/5/20: We hanged out. Dash wore a mariachi outfit during a coworker’s birthday celebration.

3/6/20: Nina did an ice dress!Elsa cosplay (we’re gonna see the Frozen musical in a couple nights). We used my fluffy/furry blankets to something something almost-everyone’s fur textures.

3/7/20: Nina and I hanged out. She did a brief Elsa cosplay for a photo.

3/8/20: Nina was excited for the Frozen musical. Sarah was, too. They & Shou danced the opening of “Let It Go” on one of those roll-out pianos things (in the mindscape). Nina and Sarah cosplayed Elsa and Olaf :3.

3/9/20: I forgot to log stuff.

3/10/20: Nina and I chatted.

3/11/20: I forgot to log stuff. I felt kinda bad about this, but Nina said it was okay.

3/12/20: We chatted about stuff. There was some meaningful stuff that happened(nothing negative), but I’m having trouble finding the right words.

3/13/20: I watched a video of a DID system responding to a video full of scientific inaccuracies about DID; I figured “challenge accepted, I’ll try to get through the video full of scientific inaccuracies”, and Nina said I should make it a drinking game :3. Dash brought up alcohol poisoning.

3/14/20: We chatted about stuff. Dash roleplayed a tiny bit in Skyrim. Lust gave me hygiene advice.

3/15/20: I forgot to log stuff.

3/16/20: I forgot to log stuff.

3/17/20: Nina possessed the body during a blood donation (the finger stick part). I wondered how plurality might effect the risks of fainting, lightheadedness, etc..

3/18/20: We chatted about stuff.

3/19/20: I forgot to log stuff.

3/20/20: I had a somewhat interesting dream that ended with Nina possessing me in a closet. A therapist found us & rolled with/accepted Nina’s deep voice & female pronouns.

We chatted about stuff. Dash imposed herself when I was bored :3.

3/21/20: Shou and I co-fronted after I made a quesadilla & soda for dinner (used to do that when watching new MLP episodes).

3/22/20: Nina and I chatted about stuff.

3/23/20: I forgot to log stuff.

3/24/20: I felt a bit of not-me influence (could be blending, but I wondered if I was having a slow ego-death). Later on, Nina and everyone said we’re a team :).

3/25/20: I forgot to log stuff.

3/26/20: I forgot to log stuff.

3/27/20: I figured we could practice long-term imposition (try to maintain it, like what Rainbow Dash and I had back in her early days at college). It didn’t last that long, but Nina and RD popped up when I went to bed.

3/28/20: I forgot to log stuff.

3/29/20: I’ve noticed that Nina seems more co-con with me than anyone else in the system. And that I have a tendency to keep my eyes glued to online thread trainwrecks (reading stuff I suspect will irritate me).

3/30/20: I forgot to log stuff.

3/31/20: I forgot to log stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

4/1/20: I noticed that Kurama’s voice was clearer just after I woke up.

4/2/20: Kurama’s voice was pretty clear. So was Nina’s (although her voice was “farther away” than his).

4/3/20: Kurama possessed a bit during Monopoly. I landed on Jail (visiting) and joked that I was visiting Nina. Nina imposed herself covered in dirt from digging an escape tunnel :3.

4/4/20: I forgot to log stuff.

4/5/20: We chatted about stuff.

4/6/20: We chatted about stuff. I got to a kinda tense part of a Criminal Minds episode, and Nina said she wanted to see how it ends.

4/7/20: Kurama and I hanged out.

4/8/20: Nina and I chatted.

4/9/20: I forgot to log stuff.

4/10/20: I forgot to log stuff.

4/11/20: Nina and I watched Criminal Minds.

4/12/20: We didn’t do much today. Shou and I spontaneously worked on imposition/visualization (lip syncing, clarity of face & stuff).

4/13/20: Dash and I hanged out. Nina and I watched Frozen ii.

4/14/20: Dash and I hugged & nuzzled 🙂 <3. She booped me :P.

4/15/20: I forgot to log stuff.

4/16/20: We chatted about stuff. Keystroke’s voice was pretty clear (and even clearer after I thought about a Doctor Whooves clip).

4/17/20: I forgot to log stuff.

4/18/20: I forgot to log stuff.

4/19/20: Nina and I hanged out. RD made a joke about tomorrow’s date :p.

4/20/20: Nina reminded me to work on a DIY project.

4/21/20: We chatted about stuff.

4/22/20: We chatted about stuff.

4/23/20: I wondered if my heater was on (didn’t want to forget to turn it off before bed). Nina said it wasn’t; I double-checked, and she was right.

4/24/20: We chatted about stuff.

4/25/20: We chatted about stuff.

4/26/20: Shou and I hanged out. Dash imposed herself in the background of a Criminal Minds episode. We chatted about stuff. I reread the early posts in this thread, and Dash suggested we do intimate(?)/close stuff like the “telling each other short scary stories” thing we did in ‘13.

4/27/20: Dash briefly turned into a creepypasta version of Twilight Sparkle for kicks :3. She wondered what it’d be like if we lived to the year 30XX (because the “‘13” from yesterday could be ambiguous).

4/28/20: We didn’t do much today.

4/29/20: I forgot to log stuff.

4/30/20: When a Discord friend asked how everyone in my system was doing, I checked and wrote back “okay/oki/okies” (various members said different versions of “ok”). I joked, “who are we, the Board?” (mysterious group from Control that speaks in multiple choice), and RD said something like “Maybe/yes”. She reminded me to pay rent tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

5/1/20: We chatted about stuff. Dash and Nina imposed themselves before I went to bed.

5/2/20: Thorax said to check the thermostat before I mop our apartment (I tend to get kind of winded, and he didn’t want me to get heatstroke or something). When I typed “30” instead of “20” for tomorrow’s date, Dash joked that we’d jumped a decade into the future x3. I hanged out with Shou and did a small worldbuilding exercise, then Keystroke and Nina joined in.

5/3/20: I forgot to log stuff.

5/4/20: Dash “said” (in tulpish) something snarky. I wasn’t sure how to “English” it (translate it into English), so Keystroke said “While drinking tea with your pinky up.” 😛

5/5/20: Nina and I chatted. I forget whether it was a poke or a boop, but she did one of those to me with a too-long arm, followed by stretching her mouth out to wind me up (or something).

5/6/20: We chatted about stuff. Shou and Nina visually imposed themselves.

5/7/20: I forgot to log stuff.

5/8/20: I forgot to log stuff.

5/9/20: We didn’t do much today.

5/10/20: We chatted about stuff. Nina chased away a scary image that popped into my head.

5/11/20: Nina and I practiced visual imposition. She sat in a chair I have by my window, getting closer every time I looked away. I had trouble seeing her clearly. I could mentally “feel” it when she touched me, but I had visualization problems again.

5/12/20: Dash and I hanged out.

5/13/20: I forgot to log stuff.

5/14/20: We chatted about stuff.

5/15/20: I forgot to log stuff.

5/16/20: Before I tried out a hypnosis file, Dash said she’d pull me out if things went a way I didn’t like.

5/17/20: Nina bugged me to get me to work on an ongoing DIY project I’ve been meaning to work on.

5/18/20: We chatted about stuff. Shou and I hanged out.

5/19/20: We didn’t do much today.

5/20/20: I forgot to log stuff.

5/21/20: Nina and I chatted. She imposed herself in a commercial for The Office. Dash copied a romantic/flirty pose from a pic I saw online. We hanged out.

I petted Nina, and she jumped in my lap. I got a mental impression of her weight, & I could vaguely see her for a bit. When I took my phone out to log this, I held my arms out like if I had to reach around a corporeal woofer.

5/22/20: I forgot to log stuff.

5/23/20: We chatted about stuff. Nina reminded me to work on the diy project.

5/24/20: I proposed drizzling Nutella onto mac n cheese; Lust suggested saving that for after I beat Dawnguard.

5/25/20: We didn’t do much today. Nina suggested watching the Fullmetal Alchemist Netflix movie, but I couldn’t find it in English online. Kurama felt “low-key nostalgia” when I got to a scene in Boruto where Sasuke and Naruto bantered.

5/26/20: After rereading old posts from ‘14, I realized that I hadn’t done stuff with Keystroke in a while. He was pretty vocal after the rereading. He semi-angrily wondered when the quarantine would end, and blamed it for our lack of interaction.

Autocomplete had turned “ontera” into “interaction” in that last sentence, and Keystroke joked about “ontera” being some new chemical thing.

I realized that the days were kinda blurring together (likely because of quarantine), and that’s probably a factor in me feeling like I haven’t been interacting with my head-friends as much as before. I said goodnight to everyone.

5/27/20: We chatted about stuff.

5/28/20: Fluttershy told me to get back to work when I got sidetracked :). We chatted about stuff and practiced possession.

5/29/20: I forgot to log stuff.

5/30/20: Keystroke and Nina and I hanged out.

5/31/20: We chatted about stuff. Dash reminded me to pay rent.

• 4 weeks later...

6/1/20: We chatted about stuff.

6/2/20: Fluttershy reminded me to get work done when I got distracted. We chatted about stuff. Around the time I got ready for bed, I saw RD sleeping cutely, then Shou cuddling Nina <3.

6/3/20: We chatted about stuff.

I’ve been looking through this thread from page 1, to see if there are things in need of added context in case my parents find it (or I decide to show it to them). I’m not sure if that’s worth it since there are over 100 pages. Fluttershy said it wasn’t likely my parents would find this thread on their own.

I wondered if I’d been neglecting Keystroke, and he said to not beat myself up over it.

6/4/20: I forgot to log stuff.

6/5/20: Fluttershy reminded me to get back to work a couple times. Kurama jokingly appointed himself “lord of floof” or “floof-kage”.

6/6/20: We chatted about stuff.

6/7/20: Nina told me to stop reading a Reddit thread about old people losing themselves to Alzheimer’s. She and Kurama and I hanged out.

6/8/20: We chatted about stuff.

6/9/20: I saw a Reddit thread about a guy who’d switched with his tulpas for a month, felt weird about that, and wondered why I was averse to doing it.

6/10/20: Nina imposed herself a few times. Lance too.

6/11/20: We hanged out & chatted.

6/12/20: Dash made a joke about unlucky 13 (tomorrow’s date).

6/13/20: We chatted about stuff. Dash and I hanged out.

6/14/20: We didn’t do much today.

6/15/20: Nina and I chatted.

6/16/20: Thorax had some ideas for my book (political-ish stuff that may be worth mention). I scratched Nina’s ear, which she really liked :3.

6/17/20: We chatted about stuff.

6/18/20: We chatted about stuff. Nina and Fluttershy helped me get back on track after I got distracted (thinking about a later story in my series instead of the first one I intend to publish).

6/19/20: I forgot to log stuff.

6/20/20: Lust reminded me to clean my shower.

6/21/20: Vinnie & the stags showed up when I heard “She Used to be Mine” (from Waitress). I asked if the emotional-ness we’d had when we’d originally seen the play was overall positive, and he said it was. Nina reminded me to not stay up super late.

6/22/20: I did some work on a DIY project. Nina possessed my hand & arm so she could do it, and I rolled with that.

6/23/20: We chatted about stuff.

6/24/20: I drafted an email explaining a bit about myself and the purpose of my magazine, and Dash warned that I was getting “loquacious”.

6/25/20: We chatted about stuff.

6/26/20: We chatted about stuff. Someone (I don’t remember who) helped a bit with worldbuilding.

6/27/20: We chatted about stuff. Kurama was fairly vocal.

6/28/20: We chatted about stuff.

6/29/20: Fluttershy and Lance cuddled while reading a Silent Ponyville side story with me.

6/30/20: I saw a thumbnail for an article on dogs hiding signs of illness; Nina assured me that (unlike the kinda wrinkled muzzle in the thumbnail) she had “pristine white floof”.