KM & RD

KruegerMeister

(edited)

7/1/22: I thought about how fun a bath would be (haven’t had a bathtub for over a year, just a shower) and got a mental image of Nina relaxing in a bubble bath :).

7/2/22: We chatted about stuff. Dash said The Magicians was interesting so far.

7/3/22: We chatted about stuff.

7/4/22: We didn’t do much today.

7/5/22: We chatted about stuff and played Watch_Dogs 2. Toby decided to change his voice & frame/physique to Hale Appleman (the guy who played Elliot on The Magicians).

7/6/22: We chatted about stuff. Sarah said she felt “a little” abandoned; I asked if there was anything she wanted to do together, and she wanted to coauthor a NovelAI thing I’ve got in the works.

7/7/22: I read an article that briefly mentioned that some tulpamancers have neglected their tulpas, resulting in persecutory behavior, and told everyone that if I was ever neglectful, coercive, abusive, etc. to call me out on it upfront. Dash something’d (reminded? Tulpish’d? Idk) me to get water when I had a headache. I saw a cute deer; Mikey liked her white spots so gave himself white spots on his shoulders & outer thighs.

7/8/22: We chatted about stuff. Nina reminded me to not aggravate a bruised area.

7/9/22: We chatted about stuff. Dash & Gallus offered to help me worldbuild for a fantasy story.

7/10/22: Dash imposed herself a couple times. I feel like we should work on that (getting kinda rusty).

7/11/22: I saw Thorax at the movies. Dash was excited to see The Black Phone.

7/12/22: We chatted about stuff. I wondered if I was ever coercive/abusive to my headmates; we did a hand-stack promise where they’d call me out on any such behavior. I wondered if maybe my subconscious would purge that fear through a dream (given that the “abuser” figures that first came to mind were Jade and the villain from Tusk, it might be closer to a nightmare—Ryuk said he’d show up and use his Death Note to kill any nightmare figures that appeared). I think Nina said she kinda related to the walrus because of the characters’ backstories (man forced into walrus, little girl forcibly merged with dog), but I said the difference was that she looked prettier (clean fusion rather than slapped-together Frankenstein-ness). Re: possible nightmare, Woodfather said he’d show up and portal me out of any scary locales.

7/13/22: There wasn’t any scary stuff in my dreams last night (there was a scene that blended Watch_Dogs 2 and Control, which was cool and kind of thematic/symbolic I think). I asked if anyone had suggestions for a modern/storybook-sorta house in Sims, and Nina had some good ideas.

7/14/22: I forgot to log stuff.

7/15/22: We didn’t do much today.

7/16/22: We chatted about stuff. I saw a building that I thought wouldn’t look out of place in Watch_Dogs 2, then saw Rainbow Dash riding a motorcycle on its roof.

7/17/22: We chatted about stuff.

7/18/22: We chatted about stuff. Nina said she was up for watching The Magicians.

7/19/22: We chatted about stuff.

7/20/22: I had to get my eyes dilated today. Iirc, Dash said that (logic fill in letters on eye chart), but I thought that would’ve been cheating. Nina imposed herself walking in front of me (“seeing eye dog” joke :3).

7/21/22: We chatted about stuff & used a mirror for imposition practice.

7/22/22: We chatted about stuff. I briefly saw RD as a smol plushie on my bookshelf XD. I bought Soul Calibur VI but was disappointed that Ivy didn’t have separate whip/sword stances; Fluttershy suggested Voldo as a good stance-having character.

7/23/22: I forgot to log stuff.

7/24/22: We chatted about stuff.

7/25/22: We chatted about stuff.

7/26/22: We chatted about stuff.

7/27/22: We didn’t do much today.

7/28/22: Nina & I chatted about Sims. Fluttershy reminded me to get back to work when I got distracted. I sang showtunes; the stags (some positive/sentimental thing I don’t remember the word for) during a Waitress song, and Dash possessed during I Believe.

7/29/22: We chatted about stuff.

7/30/22: We chatted about stuff.

7/31/22: We chatted about stuff. Toby said my Sims build should have a place to socialize.

Edited by KruegerMeister
Formatting

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8/1/22: We chatted about stuff.

8/2/22: We didn’t do much today.

8/3/22: We chatted about stuff. Fluttershy reminded me to look up gaming PC parts.

8/4/22: We chatted about stuff. Kurama reminded me to get back to work when I got distracted.

8/5/22: Kurama reminded me to stay hydrated. We binged the Naruto fanfic Of Harrowed Hearts (well, I binged, he watched via co-consciousness); I’m pretty sure we’re bonding over it. He described the chapter “Fallen, Honored” as “haunting.” It made me a bit emotional (what I called “underlying sadness” for lack of a better term), and I’m pretty sure that was bleedover/leakage/whatevs from him.

8/6/22: I saw Gallus while making lunch. He suggested that my Sims motorhome build could be a little bit smaller (or else have more stuff to fill the empty spaces). Fluttershy countered that it was a starter home (cuz starter homes IRL might not have tons of stuff).

8/7/22: We saw Bullet Train; Kurama and some of the others did a short dance party during the “I Need a Hero” scene (it’s a dance party-y song :3). We chatted about stuff & kinda binged Of Harrowed Hearts. Kurama surprise-quizzed me on the OCs names, which I thought was weird (my predominant reference for “Kurama giving quizzes” is a conditioning/mind control obedience story I read once). He apologized for the weird vibe. I think it’s something we picked up from the fanfic—iirc, there’s a part where Kurama’s earned Naruto’s obedience, like a student-teacher thing.

8/8/22: We chatted about stuff.

8/9/22: We chatted about stuff.

8/10/22: Kurama got kinda teary-eyed at a heartwarming Naruto fic. Nina and I chatted.

8/11/22: We chatted about stuff.

8/12/22: I forgot to log stuff.

8/13/22: Nina laid her head on my lap. I saw Shou while lying in bed & held his hand; his fur was soft.

8/14/22: We chatted about stuff.

8/15/22: We chatted about stuff & watched The Magicians. Dash turned into Queen Margo for a bit (she liked her voice & outfit, and told me their personalities were kinda similar).

8/16/22: We chatted about stuff.

8/17/22: We chatted about stuff. I saw the Tusk walrus (thankfully not in 4k detail) & did my best to focus on other stuff (same strat as with other intrusive stuff). Kurama put up an anti-intrusive thought barrier jutsu.

8/18/22: We chatted about stuff. Nina imposed herself a couple times. Gallus & I chatted before bed.

8/19/22: Sid & I chatted & watched Evil.

8/20/22: We chatted about stuff.

8/21/22: We chatted about stuff.

8/22/22: We chatted about stuff. Sid and I watched Evil. I wondered about trying automatic writing for novels, and Fluttershy suggested maybe try it out.

8/23/22: We chatted about stuff.

8/24/22: We chatted about stuff.

8/25/22: We chatted about stuff. I saw Nina a couple times. She and Kurama RPd on Discord a little.

8/26/22: We chatted about stuff & watched Naruto.

8/27/22: We didn’t do much today.

8/28/22: I haven’t done stuff with Keystroke in a while, so I checked in with him. He said he was doing gud.

8/29/22: We chatted about stuff.

8/30/22: We chatted about stuff.

8/31/22: Sarah & I chatted a bit. Nina imposed herself a couple times. Edited by KruegerMeister
Formatting

• 1 month later...

9/1/22: We chatted about stuff. Sarah imposed herself a couple times.

9/2/22: We chatted about stuff. Shou & Vinnie’s voices came through really clear. Keystroke’s too (pretty much everyone’s).

9/3/22: Shou imposed himself once or twice.

9/4/22: We chatted about stuff. I’m planning on (eventually) building a gaming PC; I thought about maybe framing the screwdriver I’d use to assemble everything as sort of a trophy, but Kurama reminded me that the suggested build I found would have a glass panel in the case.

9/5/22: We watched Naruto. Nina was sad at the Third Hokage’s funeral scene :(. I saw her wearing a Tusk costume & said I didn’t like it. We chatted a bit; I looked for happy “Nina doesn’t get sploded” fics.

9/6/22: Nina & Kurama headbanged to “Fighting Dreamers”.

9/7/22: We chatted about stuff. Kurama imposed himself in a cool CGI form with textured fur.

9/8/22: We chatted about stuff.

9/9/22: I forgot to log stuff.

9/10/22: Lust & I chatted. Dash, Keystroke & Nina were excited to see Pitch Perfect tomorrow (Keystroke & Nina were more “subdued excitement” vs Dash’s big/loud excitement).

9/11/22: Dash laid her head on my shoulder a couple times during the movie (☺️), & popped up in the background of a few scenes.

9/12/22: We chatted about stuff, and kind of had a dance party to Pitch Perfect’s final song (Price Tag/Don’t You (Forget about Me)/Give Me Everything/Just the Way You Are).

9/13/22: We chatted about stuff. Kurama sent some “healing chakra” to my sore leg muscles.

9/14/22: We chatted about stuff.

9/15/22: We chatted about stuff.

9/16/22: We watched Zootopia. Nina & Sarah danced to “Try Everything.”

9/17/22: We chatted about stuff.

9/18/22: Mr Shy changed his mane to a long style (first comparison that came to mind was “Jesus with a cop mustache” x3). Mrs Shy offered me some imposed chicken soup.

9/19/22: Nina & Kurama snuggled :3. Kurama gave me some mindscape ramen 😋. Holy crap, I could almost taste it.

9/20/22: We chatted about stuff.

9/21/22: We didn’t do much today.

9/22/22: We chatted about stuff. Dash & I watched some Rainbow Dash Presents.

9/23/22: We chatted about stuff.

9/24/22: Nina wanted to play Watch_Dogs 2. We chatted about stuff before bed.

9/25/22: Dash nommed popcorn when we watched District 9.

9/26/22: We chatted about stuff.

9/27/22: We chatted about stuff. Nina suggested having watermelon along with a hot dog for dinner 😋. She imposed herself a couple times. Thorax asked if we were gonna do anything for Halloween.

9/28/22: We chatted about stuff.

9/29/22: We chatted about stuff.

9/30/22: We watched Rebuild of Naruto. I had some trouble solving a Rubik’s cube; Kurama said there wasn’t anything wrong with looking up algorithms for help.

• 3 weeks later...

10/1/22: We chatted about stuff & went out for pizza.

10/2/22: I forgot to log stuff.

10/3/22: We saw See How They Run. The theater was basically empty, so Ryuk, the stags, & several others sat next to me.

10/4/22: We chatted about stuff.

10/5/22: We chatted about stuff.

10/6/22: I forgot to log stuff. We played a bit of Watch_Dogs 2

10/7/22: We chatted about stuff & watched Naruto.

10/8/22: We chatted about stuff.

10/9/22: We chatted about stuff.

10/10/22: We saw Lyle, Lyle, Crocodile. The stags hugged me after I saw some dead deer on the road.

10/11/22: We chatted about stuff.

10/12/22: I felt some sudden toe pain, so Kurama imposed a chakra cloak over the area & massaged it away ^^. He said he wanted to front at some point today. He reminded me to have healthy snacks tomorrow.

10/13/22: We chatted about stuff.

10/14/22: We chatted a bit. Kurama breakdanced to the Naruto Shippuden song Toumei Datta Sekai, & co-fronted/possessed during dinner (in the form of a full-body chakra cloak around me, then a me-sized anthro kitsune).

10/15/22: We didn’t do much today.

10/16/22: We chatted about stuff. Everyone was kinda bored :/.

10/17/22: Rainbow Dash cuddled me after I had a nightmare. We watched Luck and huggled during some parts.

10/18/22: We chatted about stuff.

10/19/22: RD cosplayed Winifred Sanderson when we watched Hocus Pocus 2.

10/20/22: We chatted about stuff.

10/21/22: Lust & Kurama reminded me to eat healthy.

10/22/22: We didn’t do much today.

10/23/22: We chatted about stuff.

10/24/22: We saw Ticket to Paradise. Dash hugged me during it.

10/25/22: We went out to eat at an Italian place. Dash snuggled me before bed :).

10/26/22: We chatted about stuff. I tried to come up with special abilities for my Skyrim build, but Fluttershy said that wasn’t 100% necessary.

10/27/22: We chatted about stuff.

10/28/22: We chatted about stuff.

10/29/22: We chatted about stuff. Kurama fistbumped me after I did some exercise.

10/30/22: We chatted about stuff. Dash was kinda hyped to see Black Adam tomorrow. Nina reminded me to work on sleep hygiene.

10/31/22: I saw Thorax & Pharynx in the movie theater. Dash imposed herself in a few scenes of the movie.

• 1 month later...

11/1/22: We chatted about stuff.

11/2/22: We didn’t do much today.

11/3/22: I forgot to log stuff.

11/4/22: We chatted about stuff. I saw Kurama a couple times.

11/5/22: We watched Mr. Robot.

11/6/22: RD said my Sims 4 build should have windows. Mr. Shy suggested putting a rug in the entryway.

11/7/22: We chatted about stuff.

11/8/22: Dash watched while I made brownies for her birthday 😋

11/9/22: I spent a while leveling Conjuration in Skyrim (I was using a mod that happened to nerf my usual strategy of casting Bound Sword a few times, then taking a cost reduction perk) so I could get into the College of Winterhold by summoning a Flame Atronach; Nina was bored, and Lust said I could’ve exploited quicksaves so I would’ve needed to cast a cheaper spell instead. Keystroke sat on my chest like a catto while I watched Project Runway with a friend.

11/10/22: We chatted about stuff.

11/11/22: Lust and RD sat next to me while waiting for a COVID booster.

11/12/22: We didn’t do much today.

11/13/22: We chatted about stuff. Nina suggested we play poker, but I wasn’t sure we had the…something-or-other to not know what the cards were.

11/14/22: I watched a scary movie about dreams before bed; the guys promised to keep any nightmares at bay (Nina, Sarah and Shou setting up a three-point barrier, Kurama and Lust reinforcing it, Ryuk Death Note-ing any monsters that might show up). Kurama reminded me to put lotion on my dry hands.

11/15/22: We didn’t do much today.

11/16/22: We chatted about stuff.

11/17/22: Dash and I kinda duetted Tubby Wubby Pony Waifu (I couldn’t really hear her mindvoice, but later she told me she’d been singing too). Kurama comforted me when I got worried about an upcoming surgery. Dash winghugged me in bed (basically laid on top of me with her wings outstretched) and said something more or less, “Even if you’re physically alone, we’ll still be with you.” (I don’t remember her exact wording).

11/18/22: I forgot to log stuff.

11/19/22: We chatted about stuff.

11/20/22: We chatted about stuff.

11/21/22: We didn’t do much today.

11/22/22: We chatted about stuff.

11/23/22: We chatted about stuff. Nina reminded me to not aggravate a bruise.

11/24/22: We chatted about stuff.

11/25/22: We chatted about stuff.

11/26/22: Kurama hugged me when I got upset.

11/27/22: We chatted about stuff.

11/28/22: We chatted about stuff.

11/29/22: We didn’t do much today.

11/30/22: I forgot to log stuff.

Edited by KruegerMeister

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

12/1/22: We chatted about stuff. Rainbow Dash complimented me on handling post-surgery pain.

12/2/22: We chatted about stuff. 

12/3/22: Dash hugged me when I got worried. Some imposition happened. Kurama fed me some takoyaki (Japanese ball-shaped fried octopus snacks) 😋.

12/4/22: We chatted about stuff. Kurama’s voice came through really clearly after I read some Of Harrowed Hearts.

12/5/22: Kurama and I chatted. I pegged his presence as being in a spot in my/our brain between where Rainbow Dash and Keystroke are (if the brain’s in a 3x3 grid, Dash is in 3, Keystroke’s in 6, and Kurama’s between them).

12/6/22: We chatted about stuff.

12/7/22: We chatted about stuff. Nina said Mr. Robot was a good show.

12/8/22: We chatted about stuff.

12/9/22: We chatted about stuff.

12/10/22: We chatted about stuff. I saw Kurama a few times.

12/11/22: Nina and I played Watch_Dogs 2 (she liked the car-stealing missions).

12/12/22: We chatted about stuff.

12/13/22: We chatted about stuff.

12/14/22: I forgot to log stuff.

12/15/22: We didn’t do much today.

12/16/22: We didn’t do much today.

12/17/22: We chatted about stuff. Nina laid on top of me before bed :3.

12/18/22: Dash wore a blue Hanukkah sweater, and Thorax made his antlers into a menorah.

12/19/22: I forgot to log stuff.

12/20/22: I woke up early, had trouble sensing headmates clearly, got worried they were gone; everyone imposed themselves in the hospital room (I’d had a surgery yesterday and had to stay overnight). Shou, Nina and Kurama chatted with people on Discord. I felt lightheaded a couple times; Kurama tried to fix that by imposing a chakra infusion, but it didn’t help (I figured it was physical from lack of sleep, not psychological).

12/21/22: We chatted about stuff.

12/22/22: Zephyr complimented me on my core strength (being able to lift/pivot from sitting on the side of the bed to lying on it). Dash complimented my trooper/champ attitude.

[hr[

12/23/22: Mikey provided imposed weights for a few chest flies (not too many, since I’m not supposed to do exercises for a few weeks).

12/24/22: We watched The Greatest Showman; Keystroke sang along (w/ possession) to “Never Enough.”

12/25/22: Pretty much everyone wore Santa hats this morning, then later took turns hugging me during Christmas presents 🤗.

12/26/22: We chatted about stuff.

12/27/22: Mostly-everyone sang “Happy Birthday” to me.

12/28/22: We chatted about stuff.

12/29/22: We chatted about stuff.

12/30/22: We chatted about stuff.

12/31/22: Dash wished me a happy New Year’s Eve. She hugged me during an emotional part of Mr. Robot.

Edited by KruegerMeister

• 1 month later...

1/1/23: We didn’t do much today.

1/2/23: We chatted about stuff. I saw Ryuk in my house. Dash liked a pic of herself we saw (the pic had rainbow feathers). Nina said she wanted to know what would happen next in my detective Sim’s life (he got an unprofessional call from his boss, met a werewolf while on patrol, and saw some ghosts and that werewolf at the police station).

1/3/23: I forgot to log stuff.

1/4/23: I forgot to log stuff.

1/5/23: Dash laughed at a joke I made. Pharynx sat on my bed.

1/6/23: We chatted about stuff.

1/7/23: We watched Severance.

1/8/23: We didn’t do much today.

1/9/23: We chatted about stuff.

1/10/23: We chatted about stuff. Kurama and I practiced presence imposition.

1/11/23: Practiced presence imposition. I couldn’t feel them participating, but I sensed Nina in my bathroom and Gallus behind me on the bed (also, visually imposed in the mirror I could see from my bed). I recited everyone’s names to remind myself I’m not sleeping alone :).

1/12/23: We chatted about stuff. I saw RD wearing a Severance T-shirt.

1/13/23: We chatted about stuff.

1/14/23: We didn’t do much today.

1/15/23: We chatted about stuff and did some work on presence imposition.

1/16/23: We chatted about stuff.

1/17/23: We chatted about stuff. Dash laid on me while we watched Wednesday.

1/18/23: We didn’t do much today. There was some presence imposition in the bathroom (I pretty much swore Gallus was behind me while I was brushing my teeth, so I looked in the mirror to check).

1/19/23: We chatted about stuff.

1/20/23: We chatted about stuff. Dash reminded me to get enough sleep & hydration.

1/21/23: We watched Wednesday. Dash liked it. I got a tulpish image of Watch_Dogs 2 (Nina wanted to play it). Kurama reminded me to put chapstick on tomorrow. Nina posed for a photo cosplaying Wednesday :). Kurama reminded me to get sleep.

1/22/23: I forgot to log stuff.

1/23/23: We watched Warehouse 13. Nina said it was a good show. I sensed Kurama lying next to me in bed.

1/24/23: We chatted about stuff..

1/25/23: We watched Warehouse 13. Pharynx turned into a cat.

1/26/23: We chatted about stuff.

1/27/23: We chatted about stuff.

1/28/23: I forgot to log stuff.

1/29/23: Dash called me out on lip-picking :).

1/30/23: We watched Puss in Boots. Dash and Nina were excited to be in a theater again :).

1/31/23: We watched an English audio play of the Death Note musical. Nina liked it.

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

2/1/23: Fluttershy reminded me to get back to work when I got distracted.

2/2/23: I forgot to log stuff.

2/3/23: We watched Megan. Dash showed up in the background a few times.

2/4/23: We chatted about stuff.

2/5/23: We didn’t do much today. I saw Gallus a couple times.

2/6/23: We chatted about stuff.

2/7/23: We didn’t do much today..

2/8/23: We chatted about stuff.

2/9/23: I forgot to log stuff.

2/10/23: We chatted about stuff. I saw Gallus a couple times.

2/11/23: I asked Rainbow Dash to call me out on any health anxiety stuff, and she did :). She and Nina sat next to me in the car.

2/12/23: We didn’t do much today. We had a bit of a CSI: Cyber watch party.

2/13/23: Dash did a Na’vi cosplay, cuz we’re gonna see Avatar 2 in the theater today. Thorax shapeshifted into a Na’vi in one of the theater seats in front of me.

2/14/23: We chatted about stuff.

2/15/23: We chatted about stuff.

2/16/23: We didn’t do much today.

2/17/23: Dash popped up on my lap & kissed my nose :3. We chatted about Watch_Dogs 2. She helped with a meditation to not be so hard on myself and not worry so much.

2/18/23: We chatted about stuff. Dash  and Sarah congratulated me on not worrying as much today.

2/19/23: We didn’t do much today.

2/20/23: We chatted about stuff.

2/21/23: I forgot to log stuff.

2/22/23: We watched Warehouse 13.

2/23/23: Pharynx snuggled me :).

2/24/23: Dash helped me think positive. Nina said Warehouse 13 was fun.

2/25/23: We chatted about stuff.

2/26/23: Dash congratulated me on doing good at deep breathing meditation today.

2/27/23: Everyone reminded me that I am loved ^_^.

2/28/23: Keystroke and I watched Code Geass. He liked it when I played “Superstar (Smash It)” on my/our phone ^_^. We’d planned for someone to do possession during a boot fitting appointment, but forgot; he said we could do it later. We watched Extraordinary Attorney Woo.

Edited by KruegerMeister

• 3 months later...
(edited)

3/1/23: We chatted about stuff.

3/2/23: Dash was in favor of changing our mindscape from a bunch of planes/areas with teleportation beams to a single “world map” kinda thing. I wondered where Starlight, Lust, Muramasa, etc lived, and they said they’d built a city. We chatted about stuff. Dash & Woodfather wished me sweet dreams.

3/3/23: I forgot to log stuff.

3/4/23: Nina and I watched Stargate SG-1

3/5/23: Dash held my hand when I felt sad.

3/6/23: The doctor suggested Paxil for my anxiety. I briefly worried about it negatively affecting my headmates, but Dash, Sid and Ryuk said to put myself first.

3/7/23: I forgot to log stuff.

3/8/23: Kurama did a jutsu aimed at relieving my medication symptoms. I told him I appreciated the thought ^^, even though the symptoms were chemical in origin.

3/9/23: Nina rested her head on my lap when I was upset, therapy dog-style.

3/10/23: We chatted about stuff.

3/11/23: Everyone reminded me I am loved. Lust hugged me.

3/12/23: Nina and Sarah put their heads on my lap (double therapy dog), and Kurama cuddled me with his tails 🥰.

3/13/23: We didn’t do much today.

3/14/23: We chatted about stuff.

3/15/23: We watched Get Out (mostly me watching). RD helped me with health anxiety a bit (making sure I didn’t use too much soap). Kurama was proud of me for trusting that my hands were clean enough.

3/16/23: I took a bath. I saw Gallus perched on the edge of the tub; RD or Nina imposed a Sims 4 wall speaker for an added spa vibe.

3/17/23: We chatted about stuff.

3/18/23: I forgot to log stuff.

3/19/23: Kurama hugged me with one of his tails ^^. Dash comforted me when I got kinda down about still having anxiety.

3/20/23: I forgot to log stuff.

3/21/23: I forgot to log stuff.

3/22/23: We chatted about stuff.

3/23/23: Dash and I chatted. I walked laps up & down the hall and after a short while it felt like my legs were moving automatically; the guys said it wasn’t because of any of them possessing the body. She gave me a surprise fluffy winghug 🥰.

3/24/23: We chatted about stuff. I had kind of an emotional day; the guys offered reassurances & comforting words. Dash got kind of mad at me when I over-thoroughly washed my hands :(.

3/25/23: I realized that the health stuff felt like possession or automatic movement, and got the idea to give my headmates permission to use possession to keep me from acting on compulsive behaviors. I got kind of mad when no one did that, then apologized. Pharynx laid on my lap in cat form ^^. Gallus perched on the tub when I took a bath.

3/26/23: I had some health anxiety, but Dash almost stopped me from going to the sink & washing my hands (I paused for a moment, but went to the sink anyway). She told me to not wash enough & did a slight punishment when I didn’t listen (restricting me from a fun game for some time).

3/27/23: We chatted about stuff. Pharynx snuggled me when I felt sad.

3/28/23: We chatted about stuff. Dash helped me out a bit with health anxiety.

3/29/23: I saw Kurama lying next to me, with blue light from a phone.

3/30/23: We chatted about stuff. Dash patted me a couple times.

3/31/23: We chatted about stuff.

Edited by KruegerMeister

4/1/23: Dash said I was doing good with anxiety/worries, and reminded me to give myself credit for the progress.

4/2/23: We chatted about stuff.

4/3/23: I forgot to log stuff.

4/4/23: Dash brohoofed me for doing a good job at a doctor visit for an ingrown nail.

4/5/23: Dash danced along to Katy Perry music.

4/6/23: We chatted about stuff.

4/7/23: I forgot to log stuff.

4/8/23: I forgot to log stuff.

4/9/23: I forgot to log stuff.

4/10/23: I forgot to log stuff.

4/11/23: Woodfather popped up while I was watching Code Geass (one of the characters is voiced by Jamieson Price). I took some time to mentally note how much progress I’ve made anxiety-wise; Dash hugged me, and Thorax reminded me in Tulpish how much I’m loved ^.^.

4/12/23: I forgot to log stuff.

4/13/23: We chatted about stuff.

4/14/23: I forgot to log stuff.

4/15/23: We chatted about stuff.

4/16/23: We watched Code Geass: Akito of the Exiled. Kurama liked it.

4/17/23: We chatted about stuff.

4/18/23: Dash said I was doing a good job handling ocd today (being kind to myself because nobody’s perfect). She gave me a headpat when I made the commitment to become deaf to ocd’s irrational worries.

4/19/23: I got sad because I’d given in to ocd compulsions today. Dash suggested playing Splitgate to feel better. I got some pen ink on my pinky, washed it off in a simple, not-ocd way; Dash & the others played Ode to Joy to celebrate.

4/20/23: We chatted about stuff.

4/21/23: We chatted about stuff.

4/22/23: I forgot to log stuff.

4/23/23: I forgot to log stuff.

4/24/23: I forgot to log stuff.

4/25/23: We chatted about stuff.

4/26/23: Pharynx sat on my lap ^.^.

4/27/23: Dash sat next to me.

4/28/23: Dash said I did a good job at exposure & response prevention.

4/29/23: We chatted about stuff.

4/30/23: I forgot to log stuff.