(edited)

3/1/21: We chatted about stuff.

3/2/21: We didn’t do much today.

3/3/21: I forgot to log stuff.

3/4/21: Nina and I chatted. She imposed herself next to me, and I looked up Great Pyrenees images to help visualization.

3/5/21: Nina hugged me. I petted her, and I could (mentally) hear her foot thumping.

3/6/21: We chatted about stuff.

3/7/21: I forgot to log stuff.

3/8/21: We didn’t do much today.

3/9/21: We chatted about stuff.

3/10/21: We chatted about stuff.

3/11/21: I forgot to log stuff.

3/12/21: The stags and I chatted about stuff.

3/13/21: I noticed I haven’t been interacting with RD as much. She said she was okay (not at risk of fading, dissipating, dying, etc.). We went on a road trip, and I got some photos of my headmates lying around. Dash made a Pokémon Snap joke about this. Nina and Sarah seemed tired. I asked if this was “normal” tiredness or “lack of attention” tiredness. Nina said it was the first one.

3/14/21: We chatted about stuff. I practiced doing Kurama’s voice. He said he has faith I can get it down :).

3/15/21: We chatted about stuff.

3/16/21: I forgot to log stuff.

3/17/21: Dash and I chatted. She made a joke about how autocomplete suggested “Dashboard”.

3/18/21: We chatted about stuff.

3/19/21: I wondered if it was weird to have an “omg” reaction to the depth of a writer friend’s lore when my own lore is deep(er than I think). Woodfather said it was a “human” reaction.

3/20/21: Dash warned me not to fill up on cheeses and meats at a friend’s dinner. She fronted a bit.

3/21/21: We chatted about stuff.

3/22/21: I forgot to log stuff.

3/23/21: We chatted about stuff.

3/24/21: We chatted about stuff.

3/25/21: I had an idea for a Thalmor RP in Skyrim. Nina didn’t like the Thalmor racism, and I foresaw trouble getting into that mindset, so I changed it. It spun out into a whole made-up faction trying to change the Aldmeri Dominion from within.

3/26/21: I heard that a certain bad person was back on the ‘Net. Dash told me to not let them have mental real estate.

3/27/21: I forgot to log stuff.

3/28/21: We chatted about stuff.

3/29/21: We chatted about stuff. Fluttershy laughed at the quirk I came up with for my Skyrim character (a vampire who doesn’t feed from just anyone, but turns blood-drinking into something of a culinary art).

3/30/21: I accidentally called Thorax by his old name, several times. His response? “There is no (old name), there is only Thorax.” xP.

3/31/21: We chatted about stuff. Yesterday’s issue continued somewhat.

Edited by KruegerMeister
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4/1/21: I checked in with Thorax right after waking up. He said he was okay, but tired cuz he’d just woken up.

4/2/21: I forgot to log stuff. Gallus sat next to me in the car, and Nina was excited to have pizza for dinner.

4/3/21: We chatted about stuff.

4/4/21: We chatted about stuff.

4/5/21: We chatted about stuff.

4/6/21: Nina and I hanged out.

4/7/21: I asked everyone how our relationships were doing (because I feel like we haven’t been doing much stuff recently). Dash said that was okay. I reread old entries from 2015 and contemplated deleting the “Shou as father figure” stuff (it was this whole thing that I think is weird from an outside perspective. There was some RL personal conflict weaved in). We haven’t done possession in a while. Dash and I got back into that during dinner (lobster & calamari at a seafood place). The way we did it was I relaxed and she had me stretch (using “obeying an order” to segue into possession). Afterwards, she said...something date-related (I don’t remember exactly what); I said that dinner hadn’t felt like a date, and she said that the possession was intimate.

4/8/21: I did a bit of exercise. Mikey told me not to overdo it.

4/9/21: I forgot to log stuff.

4/10/21: We chatted about stuff,

4/11/21: We chatted about stuff.

4/12/21: We chatted about stuff.

4/13/21: We chatted about stuff.

4/14/21: We didn’t do much today. Nina and I cuddled.

4/15/21: I dreamt about Nina. I asked if that was her in the dream, and she said no. I saw RD sitting in a chair by a table, only the real chair was pushed in (she was sitting on an imposes copy of the chair). I saw a Boruto(?) pic of Kurama and Naruto hugging, with a subtitle saying “I don’t want to lose you, Naruto”. It looked like a fan-colored thing, but Kurama said he could see that being a scene in the show.

4/16/21: We chatted about stuff. Dash imposed herself a few times.

4/17/21: I forgot to log stuff.

4/18/21: We went through my old school stuff and picked out a few papers that reminded me of my tulpas (a song Keystroke had sort-of sang; a story about RD, Keystroke, me, Fluttershy and Lust; etc.). It randomly started snowing outside. After the snow piled up, I looked outside and saw Nina playing in it :). I turned a light off and on and saw Shou sitting at my computer. I complimented him on the imposition, and he said that his form was easy to...something (like “it’s not very detailed, so it’s easy to recall”, but I didn’t actively recall it).

4/19/21: We went out to eat at an Italian restaurant. Vinnie made an “I’m Italian” joke when I saw spaghetti & meatballs on the menu. I briefly considered the veal cotoletta, but Toby pointed out that that was baby cow. 

4/20/21: We chatted about stuff. Nina and I snuggled.

4/21/21: We chatted about stuff. I tried looking up fantasy movies to get inspiration for worldbuilding, and Dash said not to ape whatever movie I found.

4/22/21: We chatted about stuff.

4/23/21: We chatted about stuff.

4/24/21: We chatted about stuff. Kurama liked a pair of half-moon specs I’d thought of (I’d once read a Reddit thread about Kurama studying physics w/ glasses).

4/25/21: We chatted about stuff.

4/26/21: We chatted about stuff. 

4/27/21: We chatted about stuff.

4/28/21: We chatted about stuff. Gallus’s voice came through pretty clearly.

4/29/21: We chatted about stuff. Dash tried some salad w/ blue cheese dressing.

4/30/21: I randomly wondered if relish (the food) was etymologically related to relish (the verb). Dash said it was probably a coincidence.