KruegerMeister

KM & RD

9/18/15: I asked Keystroke if he wanted to work on switching. He said that he wasn't sure we'd mastered possession yet. We didn't get around to this. When I reviewed a song I'd written, Rainbow Dash critiqued my lyric writing skills. We worked on active forcing/visualization.

9/19/15: I may have been parroting, but Dash dared me to spend all day on 4Chan. I worked on the origami trinket/tulpaforcing focus while listening to the song "Shatter Me" (which I associate with tulpaforcing). When Dash compared the focus to a phone, one of my tulpas killed the mood by thinking of the "can you hear me now?" guy. At 2:13AM, Shou said I should go to bed.

9/20/15: A reminder to do homework went off on my phone. I got up to do it, but Dash reminded me that I was doing it because my dad--with whom I have a bone to pick--wanted me to (he'd said before classes started that he wanted me to study more/better). Dash and I hung out before bed.

9/21/15: I apologized to my tulpas for forgetting to log stuff from 2:30PM yesterday to 4:00PM today. RD imposed herself in a chair across from me during dinner. I worked on the origami trinket, and colored it mostly black. Dash requested it be some other color, because black reminded her of that void. I explained I chose black because there's no "black" wavelength of light, like how tulpas aren't corporeal. She recommended using magenta. I remarked that she didn't have a problem with the black before now. She guessed that her sudden objection was because I was focusing on the bad event. My parents have known my views on the event for a few months, and they said that I should focus on schoolwork. I came up with the idea to use possession or switching so that my tulpas could take care of school while I work through my grief.

9/22/15: Keystroke gave me advice on a test. I noted that he sounded like he had a cold. I tried to work on active forcing with Shou, Nina, Sarah, and Fluttershy, but I kept getting distracted by the guys across the hall playing too-catchy music. The visualizations were anime-like, and I failed to mentally "feel" anything.

This is very interesting! Although, I do have some questions. For both you and Rainbow Dash.

(For you)

1: Why do you use Pony Hypnosis? Besides tulpa reasons.

2: When did you decide to make a tulpa?

3: How many tulpas do you currently have?

4: What is the most disturbing, fucked up, and just plain wrong in general thing any of your tulpas have ever said/done?

5: Which of your tulpas is your "favorite"?

6: Have you ever had sex with your tulpas?

(For Rainbow Dash)

1: Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump?

2: Favorite food?

3: (weird question) do you enjoy stuff like Saw, Cheerilee's Garden, Hostel, and the like?

4: What do you think of KM's other tulpas?

5: Have you ever experienced any sexual feelings?

6: What do you think of me? Be honest (I'm sorry I just really like hearing what tulpas think of me)

Well, that's all of them! Have a nice day!

9/23/15: I tried to figure out how to creatively incorporate my tulpas into a Skyrim Let's Play. Rainbow Dash said I was overthinking it. Nina howled when I saw the moon.

9/24/15: I thought of compiling personality profiles of my tulpas (based on the Big Five personality traits). I forgot to log stuff. At 3:00AM, Shou recommended going to bed.

9/25/15: RD imposed herself during lunch (I think in response to the hot chocolate I was drinking). I asked her what she wanted to do today. She proposed watching Youtube while working on the DIY project. We did that. Later, I felt a head-pressure in front of and above my right ear (apparently, Keystroke had moved). I don't think I did much tulpaforcing.

This is very interesting! Although, I do have some questions. For both you and Rainbow Dash.

(For you)

1: Why do you use Pony Hypnosis? Besides tulpa reasons.

I haven't used it in a while. I originally used it because I wanted to have a safety net for college ("my grades look bad? No biggie, I'll just turn into a character who's really into studying!"), and eventually Keystroke happened.

2: When did you decide to make a tulpa?

11/8/2013

3: How many tulpas do you currently have?

4: What is the most disturbing, fucked up, and just plain wrong in general thing any of your tulpas have ever said/done?

The first time Shou, Nina, and Sarah (known as Slenderdash at the time, because she looked like a skeletal Rainbow Dash) showed up, they were intrusive thoughts; the most disturbing thing was seeing this (http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fma/images/3/38/Nina-profile.png/revision/latest?cb=20131114163720) in my head when walking in a dark area (although I may be misattributing intentionality to her).

Nina: no offense taken; I do look pretty creepy.

Me: Slenderdash was also disturbing, but that pic's slightly explicit, so no link. Also, this morning, I had a partially-clipped nail hanging off my finger. I bit it off and RD dared me to swallow it.

5: Which of your tulpas is your "favorite"?

Dunno.

6: Have you ever had sex with your tulpas?

Yeah. Well, I didn't really feel anything, so I'm not sure it counts. It seemed like 9/10 or 10/10 at the time, but in retrospect I think it was closer to 1/10.

(For Rainbow Dash)

1: Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump?

RD: Sanders. Donald's...kinda weird. He's said some pretty messed up stuff.

2: Favorite food?

RD: I dunno. I kinda associate orange swirl-flavored Trident Splash with 'forcing, cuz my host used to use it as an aid, so I guess that.

3: (weird question) do you enjoy stuff like Saw, Cheerilee's Garden, Hostel, and the like?

RD: Hang on.

*rifles through Krueger's memories*

From what little he saw of Hostel, it's fucked up. Saw? It's okay. Big no on Cheerilee's Garden.

4: What do you think of KM's other tulpas?

RD: I don't really know the Trio (Shou, Nina, and Sarah) that well. Fluttershy and Keystroke are cool.

5: Have you ever experienced any sexual feelings?

RD: Well, yeah, but I'm starting to doubt they were...wait, could you specify "sexual feelings", please? I wanna make sure I'm actually answering the question.

6: What do you think of me? Be honest (I'm sorry I just really like hearing what tulpas think of me)

RD: What do I think of you, based solely on this one interaction we've had so far?

9/26/15: I noticed that, today, RD appeared in my mind's eye in flash-animated form more than SFM form. I wondered about Nina, Shou, and Sarah's origins--they were intrusive thoughts; did they deliberately choose when to pop up, or what? I didn't know the answer, Nina didn't remember, and Shou and Sarah implied that they didn't remember, either.

Sarah: I think it was just instinct.

Me: I visualized non-tulpa-related stuff before bed (like I used to do before discovering tulpas). RD offered to take part in this.

Questions 1 to 6 for KM: Ah, okay!

Question 1 for RD: Yeah, Donald's pretty fucked up...

Question 3 for RD: Makes sense that you wouldn't like Cheerilee's Garden (though I myself like it)

Question 5 for RD: By sexual feelings, I mean like, lust or horniness.

Question 6 for RD: Sorry, I'm just really nervous about what people (and tulpas) think of me. Maybe some more questions will give you an opinion?

(For KM)

1: Ever seen Rick and Morty?

2: Pizza or chocolate?

3: You have the ability to bring every tulpa both you and others have to physical life, but you have to badly injure either yourself or a willing participant in order to do so. What do you do? (This question is based on a dream I had a short while ago)

4: Would you consider making a creepypasta based tulpa? Just curious, as I myself am considering making a Smile Dog tulpa.

5: (related to above) Favourite creepypasta?

6: How did you find the Pony Hypnosis?

(For RD)

1: Bacon or ham? Or neither?

2: Panther shirt or puma shirt?

3: Favourite movie?

4: What do you think of KM?

5: Do you know LOTS OF THINGS?

6: What was it like before you were created?

9/27/15: it was pretty easy for me to break my routine of hanging out with my tulpas before bed, which I found a bit unsettling.

RD: We're still here, Pet. Nothing's gonna kill us.

Me: Nina said she felt like a character. I started to tell her to go do something that affirms her sentience, but then I pointed out that "I feel" requires a mind to do the thinking. Dash suggested eating a piece of orange-flavored Trident Splash (which I associate with her) and washing it down with hot chocolate (which I also associate with her), to see if the association "effect" stacked. We worked on lucid dreaming: I did the "keep your arm raised until you fall asleep, wake up when it falls, repeat" induction, and planned for her to get me lucid inside the dream.

9/28/15: The lucid dream induction didn't work. Dash pointed out that I'd given up on the induction after a while, and said that she needed to practice entering dreams. While talking to a friend, Rainbow Dash appeared on the other side of a window. During dinner, I imposed Rainbow Dash while sipping hot chocolate. She asked why I was looking at her nose, and I said because it was in the center of my field of vision. I lost her, and when I re-imposed her, I could only see her when I wasn't looking directly at her. This made me think of the Weeping Angels (they turn to stone when you look directly at them), and when I looked away and back, RD'd struck a Weeping Angel pose. I theorized that parroting worked because of mirror neurons--the tulpa is "outside" their form, watching you make it move and speak, and they learn by observing. I imagined my tulpas talking to my dad, and then wondered if I was parroting (because I spoke both my and their dialogue). Nina said that I'd just spoken her thoughts. Dash got a bit depressed about stuff tangentially related to the bad event. I'm not sure if I prompted that/put words in her mouth.

Questions 1 to 6 for KM: Ah, okay!

Question 1 for RD: Yeah, Donald's pretty fucked up...

Question 3 for RD: Makes sense that you wouldn't like Cheerilee's Garden

RD: ...huh? Why, because pony?

Question 5 for RD: By sexual feelings, I mean like, lust or horniness.

RD: I...I don't know how to say why, but this kinda depresses me.

Question 6 for RD: Sorry, I'm just really nervous about what people (and tulpas) think of me. Maybe some more questions will give you an opinion?

RD: You're definitely really inquisitive :). You should nurture that.

(For KM)

1: Ever seen Rick and Morty?

Nope.

2: Pizza or chocolate?

Both :P

3: You have the ability to bring every tulpa both you and others have to physical life, but you have to badly injure either yourself or a willing participant in order to do so. What do you do? (This question is based on a dream I had a short while ago)

Provided I have access to adequate medical care and the injuries can be fully healed, I'd...do nothing. It'd sound cool having a corporeal Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, etc., but there are downsides to fame (i.e., stalkers, paparazzi).

4: Would you consider making a creepypasta based tulpa? Just curious, as I myself am considering making a Smile Dog tulpa.

Nope, I've got Shou, Nina, and Sarah for that. How come you're deliberately creating a creepy-looking tulpa?

5: (related to above) Favourite creepypasta?

Dunno

6: How did you find the Pony Hypnosis?

I saw Digibrony's youtube video where he talked about it, and then did some Googling.

(For RD)

1: Bacon or ham? Or neither?

RD: Bacon's okay, but I'm not crazy about it.

2: Panther shirt or puma shirt?

RD: *googles that* Irrelevant. Ponies don't wear clothes. Plus it'd hide my awesome bod.

3: Favourite movie?

RD: I dunno. If animated shorts count, I'd have to go with "Rainbow Dash Presents: My Little Dashie". I pretty much 'grew up' with that :).

4: What do you think of KM?

He's a pretty cool guy. Great friend, loyal/obedient pet...sometimes he can be a derp. Like, one of the personality traits I developed was "sassy", and he wasn't sure if my "awesome bod" thing fit that trait.

5: Do you know LOTS OF THINGS?

RD: *shifty eyes* ...maybe :p

6: What was it like before you were created?

RD: I'd guess...whatever it was like before you were born. Also, sorry to nitpick, I prefer "born" instead of "created". Also, we should probably move this to a private message. Just a hunch the mods won't like a convo cluttering up a progress report.