KM & RD

KruegerMeister

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10/22/16: Dash said that "I don't care what [tonight's] movie it is, Imma do the Walter Mitty Routine in it." Fluttershy was kinda mad I hadn't worked on visualization. I asked them "who thinks we can do this [get an essay question done on time]?", and Dash said something to the effect of "I know we can!"

10/23/16: I watched an episode of Bleach, and noticed one of the characters sounded like Lust. Lust considered imitating that character a bit. I asked if there was a deep meaning to this, and she said there wasn't. I did a bit of work on visualization and on imposing Rainbow Dash.

10/25/16: Dash told me that I didn't need to be macho, and I felt something I'd call "the start of a psychological wall coming down". I thought about Sarah's old Slenderdash form, and saw her in it when I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I wondered if I was an asshole for trying to get rid of her just because she'd looked really scary.

10/26/16: Dash imposed herself in my room. I found a thing on Facebook that I wanted to share, but I was scared of what people might think of me. Dash said that such a time was the perfect time to share it. She had a laugh when I realized that the special attacks I had made up sounded like "edge-tastical flight tricks".