KM & RD

KruegerMeister

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4/13/17: Dash and I talked about our relationship and the DIY project. She gave me constructive criticism while I shaved. I ate a cheeseburger pizza (pizza with patty and tomato chunks in it), and Nina liked the texture of the meat. I tried to work on worldbuilding, and Nina liked how I framed it as "these fictional people have arts, I just need to figure out what", like the sculptor who says he reveals the statue that already exists in the marble.

4/14/17: Dash and I made small-talk. Nina liked the worldbuilding in Avatar. Dash wanted to sit at one of the smaller tables for dinner. I asked why, and she said it was more "intimate". She was sitting across from me, and used the lack of distance between us to boop me :P. She told me to inject some emotion into my posts. I went on a long walk. When I got back, Shou highfived and hugged me. My feet were sore, and he offered to rub them, but I said that wouldn't really do anything since he wasn't solid/tangible, it would just be a placebo.

4/15/17: Dash and I talked about worldbuilding. She wanted to sit at one of the small tables again. I asked if she just wanted to boop me. She said no, but booped me anyway :P. I tried making a machine gun firing" noise for fun, and she said it sounded like a helicopter near the end.

4/16/17: I had fish and chips for dinner. Keystroke liked how English it was, and briefly did a Spanish accent when I misspelled his name "Keystroje". Dash liked a revision I made to my conlang (having just the consonant glyph instead of a consonant glyph overlaying a "no vowel here" glyph). I watched Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood; Sarah found it weird that something as plot-relevant as Al's blood seal would be a "blink and you'll miss it" thing in one of the openings.

4/18/17: Nina laid on top of me, and I scritched her ears. I think my brain tricked my muscles into tensing involuntarily in response to Nina's movements. Dash and I hanged out. She liked it when I worked on the DIY project.

4/19/17: Dash joked about tomorrow's date being 420. I heard rain and asked "who else hates the rain?" Nina said that it made her fur smell. I wondered when she'd experienced that, and she reminded me of a time there was rain in our wonderland (or mindscape, idk which I like better). Nina got mad about a video we saw. Later, she dared me to try cheez-its dipped in peanut butter.

4/20/17: Nina and I talked about what the angle of her muzzle is. She guesstimated it was a 50 degree angle from her nose to her head. Dash made a 420 joke. We didn't do much other than small-talk. She helped me with worldbuilding.

4/21/17: I read a fanfic that left me kinda shaken, and Dash too. She dealt with this by hypnotizing herself in front of a mirror, and Starlight set an alarm so she wouldn't stay entranced forever. I mixed blue Powerade and rootbeer. Noticing that it looked like the goo from Prometheus, Dash joked about me (spoiler, kinda)

turning into a Xenomorph