Sign in to follow this  
VongolaSky

Narration as a starting point?

So i started forcing my tulpa named Yuki (for now) but i skipped personality after reading that tulpae could form their own personalities. is it okay to start at narration or should i choose another starting point. when i talk to her i can feel a sort of pressure in the back of my head but im not sure thats because of something else or if its her actively listening. it's only been about 5 days but im worried im starting in the wrong place. if some one could help me find a starting place or forward me to another post that may answer my question i would be grateful. Thanks in advance :)

It's fine. You don't need to really explicitly focus on much of anything, besides the form I suppose. As long as you have a general idea of what they'll be like and have a good idea of some aspects of them - like how they'd react to certain situations - then you're fine. Those things should be able to be summed up instantly for you as long as you have an idea for what you want.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Starting with narration is pretty common. If you were to, say, only visualize, it wouldn't do much for the tulpa, probably. Narration is a good way to get things going.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."