Tulpa's way of communication?

Hey everyone, I have a question. So this morning, when I was getting ready for school, I was brushing my hair and all of a sudden a huge wave of heat came upon me. Is this a possible sign from Nova (My Tulpa)?

I love Nova with all my heart.

I'd say it's quite possible, but im no expert on it but i will share what i know and experienced. I've asked Mj to wake me up at certain times in the morning and what was very peculiar was a couple of the times i had asked her to do it, i woke up around the time i had asked her to wake me up and i was sweating up the bed sheets. It could have been unrelated but i don't wake up sweating often. It was winter and i had 3 blankets(1 throw 2 soft blankets), and my room was cold whenever i was out of the sheets so to say i was a bit confused. Also ive read that when cold some people cuddle up with their tulpa by either imposing cuddling with their tulpa or doing it in the mind and they claim to have felt warmer. The brain is much more powerful than we think it is.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

Whenever I have an afro and comb it, I would get sensations pertaining to some form of heat, but I wouldn't correlate that to Eva or Ada talking to me. Try not to dismiss using common sense when finding a list of a tulpa potentially being sentient. But if you wanted to attribute heat waves as a means of sentience, you can do it if you want to, self-fulfilling prophecy pending of course.

But if there's a circumstance where getting a heat wave would be a sign that you're probably going to get a heat stroke, or whatever set of bodily functions possible in relation to that, for it to be a probable means of a tulpa communicating with you kind of makes things problematic. In short, try to find some other indicator, maybe head pressures might work out, unless you have constant migraines or something.