Do Tulpas Masturbate and a Hooman age poll.

malesplicer

Hosts, what is your age?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Hosts, what is your age?

• 12 and under
    • 13-14
    • 15-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-55
    • 56-60
    • 61+

sex is not a necessity, nor is masturbation. It is as compelling as any habit, but it is not a need.

Unless you're male and increase the risk of developing testicular cancer if you don't.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cringe at the word 'boasts' as my honest aim is, as ever, to be humble. kerin always said "I'm not wise, but I survived."

Oh, no, I didn't mean to imply that you're boastful at all, just that your host has an admirably (in my opinion) expansive history with thoughtforms.

sex is not a necessity, nor is masturbation. It is as compelling as any habit, but it is not a need.

Unless you're male and increase the risk of developing testicular cancer if you don't.

In which case it's not a necessity for immediate survival, but a drive that helps promote longterm conditioning and reproduction. And in the absence of sex and masturbation, there's always nocturnal emissions and spontaneous ejaculations (observed in males of multiple mammal species).

But yeah, by and large, most animals engage in masturbation at some point in their lives, and their urges seem to extend beyond compulsive habituation.

No one else has offered personal insight about whether or not they personally enjoy, despise, or feel totally neutral about their sexual habits, or how their tulpas mirror, or differ from, them. I think above all, our thoughtforms have the unique ability to reveal to us the deepest parts of our psyche, especially our base instincts.

I like the theory of a thoughtform being a window into the psyche. Makes sense when I think about it. Although I think it's pretty easy to read people's minds without them having to make one.

If you really want to know, I think of it as a chore. I'm asexual and find little pleasure out of the act. It would be nice if I didn't have to do it, but it only takes a few minutes anyway. Scarlet is probably an exaggeration of that, she acts as if she doesn't even know what sex is. This probably mirrors my desire in which that sex and reproductive organs do not exist. I doubt this is valuable information as I'm probably a special case, but nobody else was really saying anything.

Scarlet - anime, 8/15/2012

Why would he when he has me? XD. Just kidding but Eli would rub one out whenever I would, Tulpas are real too, so they'd need to relieve themselves as well.

Tulpa's name: Eli

Height: 6'2"

Form: Humanoid

Sentience: Unknown.

And not putting pencils in your face increases your risk of being mauled by a lion

UfQvp5d.png

Fantastic.

LOL

And yes, mine do at times.

"Assert the supremacy of your Imaginal acts over facts and put all things in subjection to them... Nothing can take it from but your failure to persist in imagining the ideal realized."

-Neville Goddard