Do Tulpas Masturbate and a Hooman age poll.

malesplicer

Hosts, what is your age?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Hosts, what is your age?

• 12 and under
    • 13-14
    • 15-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-55
    • 56-60
    • 61+

I don't have a tulpa yet, but I'm staying chaste for now to prepare. If I get the tulpa I think I'm getting, I don't think she would be too happy about me destroying our body through masturbation (I'm a firm believer that masturbation is detrimental to the body's health). Plus some of the r34 I've masturbated to is pretty shameful and I would probably be ruined if anyone I knew saw it, and although I doubt I'll be able to keep it hidden from my tulpa when she's born, I can at least be up front with her about it and prevent exposing her to it whenever possible.

Will list tulpas when I get things sorted out in my head.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I'm a firm believer that masturbation is detrimental to the body's health)

Those pleasure endorphins will really take a toll on your body, I tell ya what. More destructive than alcohol.

Heads up, that link is a little NSFW, if any of you are slacking off from your job or schoolwork to browse tulpa.info. In that case, shame on you.

Then again I don't know why I'm providing a disclaimer, you're already browsing a thread about masturbation, for christ's sake.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

Hiding sexual tendencies from your tulpa is like making an elaborate scheme of lying, and wanting to believe they wouldn't be aware about it in the first place. But as for masturbation being detrimental to the body's health, I guess that's more of the person making their own justification, and mostly ignoring research that would counter said justification, oh well.

Plus some of the r34 I've masturbated to is pretty shameful and I would probably be ruined if anyone I knew saw it

You and me both, man.

Those pleasure endorphins will really take a toll on your body, I tell ya what. More destructive than alcohol.

I read that every time a man masturbates, it's destroying tissue in his penis. And I noticed that over the years, the ol pecker has gotten smaller and smaller =(

And that's why I believe it's bad. Yes, it gives a rush of pleasure endorphins, but it wreaks havoc on the pecker. Which makes sense, because well, I don't think I need to mention the process of how it works, and would be NSFW, but when you think about it, you can see how it can destroy cells.

Edit: Plus I'm really shy about revealing what I masturbate too. I don't want my tulpa getting disgusted with me because of the bizzarre fetishes I end up getting. If you saw some of the stuff I masturbate to, you would see why I'm giving it up.

I'll do my best not to perpetuate a debate on this (I've already done that once in this thread, on a different subject), but you do know that the human body replaces cells as it loses them, yes?

Also I would think it'd take some real rough usage to permanently damage it.

That being said, I respect peoples' right to do as they please, it certainly isn't any of my concern. I just think the justification here is a little odd, that's all.

Edit for an edit: I can understand having shame about what a potential tulpa might find out about you down the line, but I wouldn't worry too much. Hell, I wouldn't worry at all. They're usually very accepting and non-judgmental.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

I'll do my best not to perpetuate a debate on this (I've already done that once in this thread, on a different subject), but you do know that the human body replaces cells as it loses them, yes?

Also I would think it'd take some real rough usage to permanently damage it.

That being said, I respect peoples' right to do as they please, it certainly isn't any of my concern. I just think the justification here is a little odd, that's all.

Yeah, I'm mostly quitting out of shame. I don't want my tulpa exposed to such filth. Especially if the tulpa turns out to be a daughter figure (not planned but you never know with tulpas)

I read that every time a man masturbates, it's destroying tissue in his penis. And I noticed that over the years, the ol pecker has gotten smaller and smaller =(

And that's why I believe it's bad. Yes, it gives a rush of pleasure endorphins, but it wreaks havoc on the pecker. Which makes sense, because well, I don't think I need to mention the process of how it works, and would be NSFW, but when you think about it, you can see how it can destroy cells.

Edit: Plus I'm really shy about revealing what I masturbate too. I don't want my tulpa getting disgusted with me because of the bizarre fetishes I end up getting. If you saw some of the stuff I masturbate to, you would see why I'm giving it up.

Penis size may decrease due to smoking, unhealthy lifestyles, and being overweight. One would have a penis whose full potential can not be met for the blood flow of the persons body is not as robust as someone who is healthy and not overweight.

And your tulpa would think those fetishes to be bizarre if you believe it as well.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

• 4 months later...

Well with my tulpas' permission, I'm sharing our information for all of us.

Prajit is (panromantic) asexual and non-libidoist so he has no interest in masturbating.

Jake is heterosexual (panromantic) and has a sex drive, so he admitted that he masturbates when he's got alone time.

I'm (panromantic) demisexual (but with a low sex drive) and only sexually attracted to people with v*ginas, and I occasionally masturbate.

I was up front with my guys from the get go that bathroom and sexual stuff should be kept private. Like I'm not shameful or secretive about masturbating per se, but we all agreed on the rules I laid down of "please let's just do it on our own time, if you're havin' sexy time, I don't wanna know."

We also don't have any sexual relationship with each other because--first of all--our identities don't match up, and secondly, even though I don't see them as my children or even necessarily as brother figures, it would still feel weird to me in a way I can only describe as incestuous. I don't care what other people/tulpas do, but it's just not for us.

I've never dated anyone before so there's no data available on sex with other body-people.

I masturbate, my tulpa do not, nor do they care that I do or what to. Different strokes for different folks, as they say, lol. Although one of them does feed mostly on sexual energy, she doesn't engage in "taking care of herself" that I'm aware of.

Tulpa:

Killian

Description: female, dark fae with a violent streak, black iridescent wings, short red hair, no specific age just "young adult" (early 20s) looking.

Came into existence: Spring 2007

Progress: very vocal, occasionally manages partial possession, working on imposition.

This is my first post here, but i'm regularly posting something on Polish forum (tulpa.info.pl/forum).

So...

Toshiro masturbates sometimes, especially when I'm doing so. He always does it in his dragon form. Alba rarely plays with herself. When I'm masturbating, I'm often having sex with her in our wonderland. She feels good about it and likes it, me too. Well... I'm physically disabled and masturbation was the only way for me to sexually "discharge". Now, my tulpa can be my partner. And we always finish at the same time. :)

Tulpae:

Alba

Female

Form: Anthro cat

Toshiro

Male

Form: Shapeshifter. Usually half-dragon

Shadow:

Nero

Male

Form: Human

Daemon: