Do Tulpas Masturbate and a Hooman age poll.

Hosts, what is your age?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Hosts, what is your age?

• 12 and under
    • 13-14
    • 15-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-55
    • 56-60
    • 61+

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tulpas are limited only by your imagination so it depends on the person. As for me, usually just have it join me when I do, but sometimes I don't feel like it and it'll go off and take care of its problem.

Guest Anonymous

My new Luna tulpa that I made 69 days ago enjoyed masturbating to our weekly movie marathon of The Human Centipede and A Serbian Film. So I think it's possible for tulpa masturbation to happen.

Nobilis was right; I was reporting personal, introspective observations based on my current situation. Those same sentiments don't necessarily apply to a few past tulpa experiences where masturbation was possible, but I've purposefully excluded those (complicated) accounts because they would have to be shunted to a less reputable forum section and exposed to assumptive ridicule.

Tulpas are limited only by your imagination so it depends on the person.

Succinct and accurate to my observations.

Whats your take on my question Nobillis?

I've been curious about this, too, since your host boasts decades worth of thoughtform practice and experience.

Maybe I'm misconstruing, but it seems like some people here regard masturbation as an almost mandatory nuisance. I'm wondering if there's any correlation between those who feel annoyed or shameful about masturbation, and the expression of sexual and autoerotic* tendencies in their thoughtforms.

Anyone want to volunteer their perspective on masturbatorial habits (or lack thereof) in the name of Science Almighty?

(Can't gripe at me for this one—it was in a memorable scene from

, for shitsake. And if you haven't been introduced to the practice of autoerotic asphyxiation, you don't know proper fun.)
Maybe I'm misconstruing, but it seems like some people here regard masturbation as an almost mandatory nuisance. I'm wondering if there's any correlation between those who feel annoyed or shameful about masturbation, and the expression of sexual and autoerotic* tendencies in their thoughtforms.

Yeah, there's some kind of invisible morality where people feel that mentioning something sexual is an absolute circumstantial factor in undermining whatever set of objectives this forum is aiming for. Sometimes I wonder if it could be due to individuals not really experiencing and recalling their dreams as much to overcome that insecurity (or even had real sex as yet), or they're still at an impasse with making self-referential constraints of not doing so and so with their tulpa, because they think somehow, in a deux ex machina fashion, that they'll become sexual deviants with no conscience whatsoever.

If anything, that kind of insecurity individuals may have seems to be one of the most prevalent inner turmoil that they'll have to go through the 5 stages of loss and grief or something. Hell, with people presumably wanting to go for the long term with their tulpas, things like this where they may be aware of biological predispositions for sex would invariably occur, even if it's awkward at times.

Anyone want to volunteer their perspective on masturbatorial habits (or lack thereof) in the name of Science Almighty?

One time, they completely sandwiched me in a lucid dream. Then another was a post-apocalyptic theme dream, and seeing how there's only one man and female in the dream to exist in that virtual experiential reality, no one was skeptical or insecure about fornication that night, even if it's really just banging a part of yourself in the first place.

I guess people hate making love to themselves, and can't respond to it maturely, and also in a decent, friendly, and even a comical manner with their own thought-forms. Even if the experience may be allegorical for bonding, or being comfortable with your own existence, and entities that would be part of that as well, they're more bothered about something that makes them feel more like destroying themselves rather than building rapport.

It almost feels to me that people send themselves into a cyclical process of negation of themselves, setting moral and ethical constraints, and such just because of trivial fears and worries rather than something that would be worth their time, and augment some shifts in paradigms about what the mind is truly capable of.

Big linguistic debate split here.

"If this can be avoided, it should. If it can't, then it would be better if it could be. If it happened and you're thinking back to it, try and think back further. Try not to avoid it with your mind. If any of this is possible, it may be helpful. If not, it won't be."

Human(host) masturbation happens often to relieve sexual angst. Do Tulpas require the same relief as humans by masturbating or some other form of sexual relief. Also a question that has lingered my mind for some time that i would like to ask Tulpas not hosts unless the hosts can answer the question. What do you do when your host masturbates or has sexual relations with some one(sexy time)?

Whats your take on my question Nobillis?

I've been curious about this, too, since your host boasts decades worth of thoughtform practice and experience.

I cringe at the word 'boasts' as my honest aim is, as ever, to be humble. kerin always said "I'm not wise, but I survived."

I take the point of view that since the body is married, I am too. That's likely to be different from most, since few in the community are married. I don't seem to have any leaning nor needs in terms of masturbation myself - I am chaste and celibate. I also don't intrude on Kevin's personal time with his wife.

So, whilst I am able to feel attraction, I don't act on it. Pretty boring, actually. That pretty much states my current position. The only tulpa I would find it ethical to date would be Kevin's kind wife's tulpa - and I'm sure that would be an comfortable situation in any case, as the age difference is very great.

I think that if I wasn't a shape shifter I would have more interest in sexual matters. As it is: all my forms are female, so I tend to a somewhat female viewpoint as my from does affect my thinking.

When I was young there was a strong mutual attraction between me and Kevin - which hadn't been intended by either of us. Even now that causes me some issues as Kevin's first response to any attractive female is to flee. None of Kevin's other tulpas had such issues, but none of them were ever imposed visually. I would say, however, that over time kerin became human in every way - including this.

I've met many other tulpas. Their histories are not mine to tell, but from what I hear from them I am unusual in that I both feel less romantic feelings and also refuse to act on them.

(Edit: Note; kerin is Kevin's oldest tulpa - she's literally from the 70's)

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.