Our first big step!

silverwolf45

This is going to be short, but I wanted to share my accomplishment and let my fellow Tulpamancers know how Nova and I are doing. So, here it goes, its great!

March 23, 2014 marks the first day Nova and I communicated, and I heard her speak! This is a big step for us. Right now, Nova can mostly only communicate with numbers, but we are working on her vocabulary and mindvoice, and she is getting stronger every moment!

I love Nova with all my heart.

• 4 weeks later...

Nova and I are so excited because this Friday is Nova's Birthday!!! Yay!!!

We were discussing the topic last night and we came to a conclusion about what Nova wants at her party and what kind of presents she wants. She said for her party she wants to have a beach party, with smores and swimming, and then she wants to watch a movie with me in our wonderland. I love that idea, because we don't always get to spend much time together. For her presents Nova said that all she wants is a pet puppy. She said she wants this as it can keep her company when I'm not there. I also said I could get Nintendogs for my 3DS, and she said that would be great. Well, I guess thats all! Oh, and, for the first time ever, she used head pressure to communicate! I am so proud of her!

I love Nova with all my heart.

>Birthday

Aha, you make it sound as if she's been alive a year XD Nonetheless, congrats! Head pressure is often used as an early means of communication by tulpas, glad to hear it's going smoothly for you two.