Funniest thing your tulpa has done?

GlassElevator

One time in my lake house (wonderland) I asked vinyl to surprise me and do something crazy. She teleported away from me and three seconds later she drove the boat I made earlier right through the huge bay windows of the lake house! Oh man :) every time I think about that. Glass everywhere man...

Breeze has a strange and usually inappropriate sense of humor. In general, Breeze's goal is to mess with me as much as she can. Fun ensues. While I have a hard time choosing a single "funniest" moment, a dream she gave me probably comes closest.

There was a time back when she liked to influence my dreams and generally make them weirder than they already were. One I recall in particular was a dream where I was chased down by a pair of black widows (About 3 ft in height total). I thought it was a nightmare - I tripped and fell, but I didn't wake up as usual of nightmares. One of the spiders then started dry humping me while I was on the ground. I heard her having a good laugh as I woke up and wondered "What the hell was that...".

If you are looking for the funniest moment in my wonderland, it was probably the time I came into my wonderland and she fished a 5 ft fish out of a tornado over a lake. Totally out of the blue, which made it funny. Makes me wonder what she does when she is bored in there.

I have more then that(Which might be better then those two), but my memory fails me. I'll come back if I remember more.

Well, there was one time in our wonderland when I mentioned that Saphira could just fall on someone she wanted to incapacitate rather than using teeth, claws, tail and fire (Saphira is a dragon by the way), she decided to sit on me. One moment I was just sat next to her, the next I was finding it hard to breath under her... We laughed so hard after it hurt. :D

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

If you are looking for the funniest moment in my wonderland, it was probably the time I came into my wonderland and she fished a 5 ft fish out of a tornado over a lake. Totally out of the blue, which made it funny. Makes me wonder what she does when she is bored in there.

I laughed at this harder than I should've! xD

So far, it's been Moondust having a particular interest in my rear end. I haven't the slightest clue why.

Name: Moondust

Personality: Quiet, kind, and loving

Name: Feather

Personality: Respectful, Pleasant, Honorable, Shy

Name: Xeoburn

Personality: Sarcastic and rude, but still friendly