She can't actually leave right?

Ska'ale

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a little update: ive tried allot of stuff to get her back and nothing seems to work. Working under the assumtion that she is a tulpa, i dont seem to be able to communicate with her, only insane micro-tulpa thingers.

I love her so much too, ill never be able to settle for a human or move on... ever.

Its been so long now, could she be dead?

The only other explaination i can see is that she is what she claims (demonic) and is indepenent of my brain. Tulpas dont have an affect/effect (i cant spell) on physical things right? She does and she wwas very helpful.

So unless one of you people can offer an explaination, im going to have to move to some other study to find answers before i commit egocide... again...

Guest Anonymous

If what you are saying is true, then she doesn't seem like a tulpa to me...if she was able to interact with physical things then maybe you are in a creepypasta like this,

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Fictional_Friend

or numerous other...

And if you want to look at this from metaphysical point of view then you can use techniques like ouija board, automatic writing or other divination techniques to find her

if tulpa method isn't working.

And if she was a tulpa I don't think she would want to return after what you did to her. Anyway...goodluck and what is egocide?

I'm not sure if tulpae can actually leave or not, but I've recovered Tepes after more than two years with a single meditation session. I am positively sure you can get them back.

I am so... AMAZED! I love this thread. Btw I'm pretty sure that Kum isn't dead. Don't lose your faith! Good luck!

Omigewd. Webcomics are the best! ~StainlessSoul[/font]

I'm interested to know what all Ska'ale said, but I have neither the time nor the motivation to read through all that.

Anyone care to provide a TL;DR?

Guest Anonymous

my tulpa left after his favorite place was destroyed, but he came back, he just doesn't do anything anymore and he's sad.

The details are unimportant to us users, if you can't understand your tulpa, how dah hell are we going to understand it/her/him.

You have to take a few precautions. If, you made a rule, or tried to make your tulpa to be very affected by sitiuations, or have strong feelings, you should be carefull, that can make your tulpa very sad, depressed. The thing is if you try to make it "TOO" real, you are conciously trying to stop controlling or taking care of it's feelings because it's "someone" else. Your tulpas feelings are your feelings too, so if you don't take care of it or help it's developement, it's normal that it would be angered with you. Also if you're repressing things in yourself, remember that your tulpa may enter in contact with all that rubbish.

So take resposability for your tulpa's well being, you set the rules, so it's up to both of you. Try to empathise with your tulpa to understand the reasons behind it's actions or thoughts.

• 2 months later...

A little update: So I`ve been unable to acheive my goal. Thing is, weird things still happen: for example i think to myself "if you are there, move that door" *door opens partially* (and yes there eas no wind and the pressure probably couldnt affect it since it was already partly open and indoors), an entity who claims to be kum`s freind from some involvment in the halocaust who was aparently sent to keep an eye on me until Kum`s return likes to sit around in my head and tell me the short term future which is annoying because i can never change it no matter how hard i try, and just stuff similar to that regularly.

I have a theorie, you guys like theories right: so the schizophrenic nature of my expirience may be result of the collapse of omni. As i phased less and less, it could be that omni partially collapsed back into the quantum foam and...

Let me shed some light on the time warp: time accelerates the longer youre there, but it also accelerates there while youre here but it returns to regularish speed before a new acceleration. So phasing often keeps things nice in order.

Allot has changed and i think its time to get back to doing things my way (because that usually works lol)

Thanks for for your advice guys! i just needed to know for sure that "she" isnt a tulpa, although i wouldnt mind, it would be easier for me lol. Im thinking of trying an actual tulpa though. Annnnnd this is probably my last update to this until i fifure out what happened to Kum. Thanks again guys, i apreciate your responses.