She can't actually leave right?

Ska'ale

First off, she is totally original. I've never seen anything like her. Although the avatar itself uses heavily recolored and modified original character content. There's so many pics on the internet though, chances are that it's nearly identical to something.

My daydreams were also original, no copying there. Infact I made a point not to.

Yes you should interpret "them" as 99% immersive.

When I'm on this side time tends to move differently, earth time expends quicker. And as far the trillions of years go, That's the age of my body, not my experience. It takes too long to explain Omnian time in relation to earth time, maybe later...

Yes she communicated with me in daily earth life. Never sure if it was from general interest, boredom, or an attempt to keep too much time from passing.

Memory. Well I have the Omnian body and the earth body. I simply pick what I want to remember and send that memory with my concious as a similar package. For example I recently forgot to bring the order of the months back last time I phased, so now I don't know what month is after january. It seems odd I know...

When I say no control, I mean I was sucked into it. It was like trying to jump to escape the ground.

Yes, phasing is the voluntary transfer. I just call any involuntary "force-phasing".

And lets just not play the finity game.

I'm not sure what she was doing, she wouldn't impose herself in a different form...

I do realize. I also realize that the worlds are not physically connected.

Kum insists that her origins are demonic. This lead me to a silly little theory: Kum and I are both on earth, and Omni is product of both our minds. She simply took over her body in the creation process. Just a silly theory.

Some of my dimension definitions are unclear.

We can just discuss dimensionality separately.

About ES sigs, I've got nothing. I have absolutely no Idea what's going on. It's possible the mental illness I got there is manifesting or somthing like that here.

Indeed

HAVE YOU MET THESE PEOPLE?! (Obviously not). Lacius basically became satan, I left alllllllot of the story involving him out. As for Kum, I was simply afraid in those times.

Psi is psychic channel, it seems to be the area of the brain that makes phasing work best.

Yeah, you wouldn't phase to the same universe.

The brain may struggle as it may think you are still driving it. If that makes sense.

Yes, very immersive.

Yes to that too.

It should get easier with practice.

Yeah, it's kinda like that.

All transitions between here and there occur in under a second.

I neglected to mention this, but my omnian body kinda died (It seems) so that might have somthing to do with my inability to get back home. Like I just got weaker and weaker until I couldn't move. Now I can't get back into the bod. I don't know why I'm randomly mentioning that...

Btw, my story changes slightly because I'm having a hard time knowing what did and did not happen.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, she is totally original. I've never seen anything like her. Although the avatar itself uses heavily recolored and modified original character content. There's so many pics on the internet though, chances are that it's nearly identical to something.

Cool. Maybe if I knew what the original art looked like, it'd finally 'click' for me why she looks so familiar.

Yes you should interpret "them" as 99% immersive.

Nice.

That's the age of my body, not my experience. It takes too long to explain Omnian time in relation to earth time, maybe later...

Since I'm not sure I understood your formula correctly, could you give some estimates for how much subjective time do you experience within, let's say, an hour or 4 hours of "daydreaming" here?

I simply pick what I want to remember and send that memory with my concious as a similar package.

So you would pick what you want to remember from here while going there, and vice-versa, try and remember certain facts about what happened there for when you come back?

Or it's something far more natural, just attention is useful to make sure to not forget?

For example I recently forgot to bring the order of the months back last time I phased, so now I don't know what month is after january.

Are you saying you ended up forgetting things from here after spending too much over there, such as the names of the months?

When I say no control, I mean I was sucked into it. It was like trying to jump to escape the ground.

This makes me wonder about something else: if you were to do something over there that could affect your physical body here, would that work?

For example, within a Lucid Dream, it's possible to end up too excited and wake up thus ending/ruining the dream, or even raise your blood pressure and more.

Alternatively, if someone tries to talk to you in real life, one can get interrupted and wake up - would such events drag you back, or do you have a fairly stable experience over there and can choose to come back voluntarily, and your actions over there wouldn't affect your physical body over here (such as due to psychosomatic reasons)?

Basically what I'm getting at is how much awareness/connection do you still retain with the physical body here when you're "over there"? Can this connection be made very small or is there always a sort of passive awareness of what goes on in real life, even if you no longer directly sense it?

About ES sigs, I've got nothing. I have absolutely no Idea what's going on. It's possible the mental illness I got there is manifesting or somthing like that here.

I suppose you could try to recall how she felt and see if that drags her back to you, unless of course, you can no longer recall that about her?

I neglected to mention this, but my omnian body kinda died (It seems) so that might have somthing to do with my inability to get back home.

Why not get a new body or "bring it back to life" or whatever? Or are the rules you set too rigid for it to work?

Also, about your 'phasing' tutorial, do you prefer to do this open-eyed or closed-eyed? Close to sleep, or just in a deep meditation/trance state (although given that you say it's done near-instantly now, I'm not sure it would be needed)?

I think one of the trickiest problems for most people doing anything similar to your 'phasing' would be being able to consistently ignore physical senses over an extended period of time.

Also, feel free to keep us informed about your progress on getting your tulpa back.

Affecting my "physical" body? I used to do that all the time lol.

- When I'm moving around on the other side allot, This brain thinks this body is moving - so it creates some sort of placebo affect that burns fat and builds muscle.

- Also when preforming "shared cognition" as I call it, Kum can alter likelihoods by up to 20-30%. She also makes me much faster since she'sable to modify me as she sees fit. That's another thing: Kum created the existing me, the "original human" is dead... Which is good.

- Of course this can be dangerous, I can run until I have a hear attack... Even then I might not stop glehglehgleh.

And lol, I can't magically get a new body!

Ho. Ly. Shit. Awesome.

Please, write a book. Or ten.

I'd read all of them.

One thing stuck out for me. You said you converted the inhabited portion of a universe into raw energy. From what I've gathered, everything in the omniverse is on a scale much larger than this universe. I'm probably lacking a true sense of scale, but converting Jupiter "alone" would be enough raw energy to power a warp drive. A legit warp drive. For faster-than-light travel. Now you've said you're converting a portion of a universe into raw energy. I'm assuming this is many, many orders of magnitude more energy than contained in Jupiter. Surely this is more than enough to defeat anyone/anything, and probably make a black hole in the process. Of course this is assuming the same type of physics applies there (e=mc^2 and all that). But that's pretty fucking huge.

Could you go into details on how this happened, and the fight?

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. <3

Guest Anonymous

This is the first time I've seen a thread where Linkzelda had made the shortest post.

Didn't read those walls yet, but to answer your question: No. Tulpas can't "leave". They can shut up, or go inactive, though. To get them back you can just force normally, but if they decided to ignore you, that won't really do much.

Edit: I read this, and I wish I hadn't.

Hi, I'm probably not going to be helpful at all, but man... Your avatar (a sort of representation of Kum'pex?) is enthralling. Those teeth are magnificent.

She's like a fighter plane in manga girl form.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

This is the first time I've seen a thread where Linkzelda had made the shortest post.

Congratulations, too bad it's not the shortest. Good to see you're still on that militant crusade on short posts being the objective standard for all circumstances.

The picture of her isnt terribly accurate. Her front teeth Are your regular, but they get sharper as they go back. So when she is super exited or happy she smiles super wide, showing her teeth all the way to tge back of her jaw... its adorable. She isnt cartoony like in the picture, she would probably terrify you guys lol. Only a memory now....

The picture of her isnt terribly accurate. Her front teeth Are your regular, but they get sharper as they go back. So when she is super exited or happy she smiles super wide, showing her teeth all the way to tge back of her jaw... its adorable. She isnt cartoony like in the picture, she would probably terrify you guys lol. Only a memory now....

I have a friend who has four eyes and razor-sharp teeth, but she's actually kind and very 'cool'. What form you take often depends on what you are comfortable with (or so my introspection leads me to conclude). I guess I'm just sayin' that some of us are already used to a very different 'normal' then you might estimate.

Please consider supporting Tulpa.info.