Unexpected ways to Imposition

Arctic_Freezer

So, alot of people were very suprised when I told them that i have imposition in about 2 months.

Now I want to ask you if some of you have imposition and you got there by mistake?

Eve, my tulpa, imposed after a while because i was talking to her and imagined her walking byside me just like i always imagined a fully imposed one. After a while i noticed, that i dont to that anymore by myself.

From that point eve were there 24/7 and now i can feel her with all my senses.

Do you have something similar?

I have had a few partial visual and kinesthetic impositions that lasted a few seconds so far. I have not really focused on imposition yet though. I think two months is a good amount of time. When I was doing other visualization training before I achieved visual imposition in about 60 - 75 days with daily practice.

Oh, nice! That gives me hope that my spastic flailing at shadows will soon yield results. Fraid I can't report a similar experience yet, but when I can, everyone will be made aware.

It'll be party time.

Your thinking needs a readjust; total concentration is a must.

-Zecora

Imma Reportin Mah Progress!

And, please, call me Sparks.

Its been aboot 6 months, just magnet-like feels. Working on Tactile imposition, and so far I've only felt a kiss about 4 months ago (It was completely random, wasn't even thinking about imposition at the time). I'm in no rush to get her imposed, and neither is she, so we're just slowly getting thar. And most, in not all days, I only do active forcing with little bits of passive. I couldn't imagine going a full day with muh tuppers, sounds like a lot of effort, and really boring for my tulpas.

Anywho, mind sharing little bits of technique and so forth? Like, little progress marks, or just general tips.

The technique I used was just visualizing the same thing over and over every day, eyes open, imagining I could see it. I think the key was the repetition and constantly affirming I could see it (even when I really couldn't). I just kept at it, everyday, looking at it from different angles, imagining the same thing as if it was there.

The first signs I had were like little flickers of light or movement near where I was visualizing the object. After a while it stabilized. At that point I got kind of weirded out, because that was not my goal. I never thought I would really see the object, I just wanted to imagine it. I didn't know what the word imposition was at the time!