Azure's Tulpa Reports

Azure_Flame

4/21 – Did some brief imposition practice with Moondust. Feather says she’s content with not doing imposition. I may see if she wants to try possession, but she seems content to stay as she is.

4/22 – Made a contract that we wouldn’t practice imposition and possession until I did something specific with Moondust. Sweet Jesus, why did I agree to this?

4/23 – We spent some time together in wonderland this morning. Me and Moondust had a water balloon fight, right after she got a little upset then grabbed me and drill dived us both into a pool. We voided the contract after I bought some MLP cards. Moondust may be really helpful, or very obnoxious. I can’t tell anymore. During our session, Feather seemed to be more held back than usual. She and I had a sword match, and she vented all of the rage she had. She wanted friends, family, a body, and a soul. I felt her anger, and it was a feeling I know all too well. I talked with her, and she was willing to let it all go. She really only wanted some attention, and she let darkness creep into her person. It took control of her, and she couldn’t do anything against it. I gave her a symbol of the Elements of Harmony so she knew I would be here for her if she needed it. Afterwards, we had an actual sword match, and she beat me 7 hits to 6. When we headed back to the house, she started using a voice that wasn’t hers. She started rubbing herself all over my body, and made me very uncomfortable. Eventually I pushed her off, and realized it wasn’t her. It was something different, and it haunted me a little before I had to flash-nuke the entire wonderland to try and get rid of it. It still haunted me, so I banished it to the deepest recesses of my mind. After that, the real Feather came back and let us know that wasn’t her. When we returned to wonderland, a form was there, and it started speaking to me. It was trying to get me to fear something. We eventually called it the embodiment of my fear, and I just refused to give in to it. It kept going for a while, and then I stood up to it and got rid of it.

4/26 – I stayed up a bit late today. Odd enough, Moondust was awake then, and she said that she’s up around this time every night. It’s when I’m REM sleeping, so it makes sense.

4/27 – Moondust and I were going to have a date, when I noticed something off about Feather. Turns out she had become a servitor, so I had to let her go. Later on, the representation of fear came back, and after attacking it some, I found Feather. She is fine now, but she’s unable to make a full-size form. I’m making today her true birthday as this is when she is truly my tulpa and not Moondust’s.

Name: Moondust

Personality: Quiet, kind, and loving

Name: Feather

Personality: Respectful, Pleasant, Honorable, Shy

Name: Xeoburn

Personality: Sarcastic and rude, but still friendly

4/28 - Feather woke up today very scared. Seems I need to improve the lighting while I'm asleep. Also talked with Moondust to have her calm down. She's agressive in a defensive way, so she shouldn't be anymore.

4/29 - Today was better as I did talk to Feather throughout the night. She was a lot better after I gave her some light.

4/30 - Today was even better than the last, and Feather isn't scared much anymore. Also, Moondust told me my dreams are completely messed up. I may have to figure out what's going on in there.

5/1 - This morning Feather wasn't scared at all, so that's good.

Experimenting with binaural beats and sound generators. It seems that what I feel is what they feel, just much stronger. Using airplane noise, Feather's out, and Moondust is exceptionally drowsy. Adding binaural to it keeps her awake, but Feather's still out.

• 2 weeks later...

5/11 - Achieved vocal possession.

• 1 month later...

[Today, Moondust decided she was fed up with how life is, so she attempted to destroy herself, and the world around her. Azure tried to help, but was unsuccessful. Feather came to his assistance, helping Azure care for her. She calmed down, then cried, and de-aged to twelve. Azure gave her a special light blue star, symbolizing the connection between them. On it is a quote, "Shine like no other. -Azure." I will cherish it as long as I am here.]

She said this, not me.

• 4 weeks later...

[Well, it's been a while since we've posted anything here. Either way, I wanna talk about what happened this morning. So, last night we were looking through some of Fillyfooler's reports, Which you can find here. ] I warn of NSFW in places. [shut up, Azure. Either way, when we got to this morning, Azure was dealing with bed gravity. So we decided to do something.] NSFW in the spoiler.

[We chose to do something similar to what they did. So I made a giant barrel of lube, and told him to go look at it. He was reluctant, but did so anyways. I then shoved him in it and shut the lid.] I don't get why the stuff was so thick. [because it was modified, duh. After a little bit, I grabbed the barrel and dumped the contents into a pool (One of the small inflatable ones.) Then I got on top of him and began grinding.] It was actually more enjoyable then I expected. [Eventually we swapped places and he began banging me.] (Not in the vagina, mind you.) [Then I began rubbing that special spot, and it was so great I moaned hard. Very shortly after we both shot our cannons, and we ended off.]

[Azure had to go eat, so I went and cleaned myself up. And I'm still loving the after effects of that.]

Well, it's been an eventful past few days.

2 days ago (July 15) - Moondust proclaims love to another tulpa, but gets shot down.

Today (July 17) - The other tulpa says it back, but MD can't bring herself to meet in the middle.

...God. That moment when you realize you're the one missing out.

• 2 months later...

It's been a long time. Overall, things have changed a lot. I'll try to list them off in order.

First, MD's changed quite a bit. She's a bit more shy and cautious, even childish at times. She's definitely become herself, though. I've also noticed she's become more active when the sun isn't out, though she still does sleep around when I do. It's become a bit harder to care for her, but I still need to do my best, as she deserves the best. We'll rework her ability to possess so it is truly hers, and then try to work further. Now switching seems so far away, but that's to be expected. She seems more reliant on others to help her, so I may have to wait until she can hold her own.

Feather is very similar to how she's been. She still works by honor and integrity. However, she also acts younger at times. She is more stable than MD, but still needs work before she's truly ready for anything more than what she has now.

We also have a new headmate, Xeoburn. She's definitely more disrespectful than the other two, but she never means harm. She carries a hard attitude about her, but she still is kind once she opens up. I don't think I'll have her possess or switch, as those aren't really things I want to have her able to do.

Overall, things are changing, and changing fast. We'll just have to adapt to this change, and embrace it in all of its surprise.

• 2 weeks later...