Is dreaming about your tulpa parroting?

RBDash

Last night I dreamt about my tulpa. And not only that, she had a completely different personality (she was evil). I did not fall asleep while forcing.

So, am I screwed, and should I do another personality review to try and not make my dream affect her?

Name: Suzy

Form: Like my avatar, but realistic.

Time: 58 hours.

My apparent guess is that the dream may have affected her. Has she been behaving differently after the dream?

She hasn't moved yet (outside the dream), so I can't know.

Name: Suzy

Form: Like my avatar, but realistic.

Time: 58 hours.

Just dreaming about them is fine, it's only if you fall asleep forcing that bad things happen. Like falling asleep without turning off your swag, except instead of waking up covered in bitches, bad things happen.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

I had dreams about my tulpa before she was sentient. I asked Lauren about it and she never actually experienced these dreams, but she did have some experiences when I fell asleep forcing. Even those had nothing to do with what I was dreaming at the time though. It just caused storms in the Wonderland, made the landscapes change, made her hallucinate--not the things I was actually dreaming, but just trippy things. That sounds like an unpleasant experience, but she tells me she never actually experienced my dreams until she became sentient and taught herself to enter them, though she was able to view logs of them in my subconscious before she started entering them.

My guess would be there's nothing to worry about with your dreams. We dreams things about people we know all the time, and that doesn't mean we affect them with what we dream. Your tulpa is probably fine, and as long as you stay stress free and don't worry about it, you should have no cause for worry.

I had dreams about my tulpa before she was sentient. I asked Lauren about it and she never actually experienced these dreams, but she did have some experiences when I fell asleep forcing. Even those had nothing to do with what I was dreaming at the time though. It just caused storms in the Wonderland, made the landscapes change, made her hallucinate--not the things I was actually dreaming, but just trippy things. That sounds like an unpleasant experience, but she tells me she never actually experienced my dreams until she became sentient and taught herself to enter them, though she was able to view logs of them in my subconscious before she started entering them.

My guess would be there's nothing to worry about with your dreams. We dreams things about people we know all the time, and that doesn't mean we affect them with what we dream. Your tulpa is probably fine, and as long as you stay stress free and don't worry about it, you should have no cause for worry.

By sentient, do you mean able to speak or able to move/use body language?

By sentient, do you mean able to speak or able to move/use body language?

By sentient I mean fully aware of and in control of themselves, capable of complex thinking, showing distinct intelligence and personality. You can be sentient without language, and you can communicate without having sentience. Dogs and cats aren't fully sentient but still have a form of language, and a person can be incapable of speaking and or have a condition that prevents them from easily expressing themselves and not be any less sentient. Sentience and communication aren't necessarily the same thing.