Reason(s) that your tulpa is a pony/homestuck troll/pokemon/titan/waifu

Argentum

I gave Debs a Derpy hooves form before she was sentient because she was an npc clone of Holly that popped up when I was fussing and freaking out about stuff, and I needed to differentiate. I liked FiM at the time. after a little while, she was like: 'No, I'm bein Elh now.' and then she was Elh from Solatorobo. And then she made a bunch of changes over the course of a year and she's not really recognizable as Elh anymore.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a brony, and at first I wanted a pony tulpa, but not based off a character. A pony form was just easier to visualize for me. Then I realized that I won't be a fan forever, and I decided on a cat. Now, she's a rabbit/cat/dog/fox kinda animal.

• 2 months later...

I'm a brony, and at first I wanted a pony tulpa, but not based off a character. A pony form was just easier to visualize for me. Then I realized that I won't be a fan forever, and I decided on a cat. Now, she's a rabbit/cat/dog/fox kinda animal.

A form can still be changed in the future, so I wouldn't say that having a tulpa in the form of something you might only like temporarily is a bad thing.

I have an MLP styled pony tulpa, though he is not from the show, I came up with his appearance. I simply like the way MLP characters look, and I find them easier to visualize than most other things.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

I started out with a ball, and it just evolved out of nowhere. Closest I'd credit it to is a novakid from star bound, but even that is far, far off.

Hard to explain, can't draw either with my lack of drawing skills.