Can I love my Tulpa "to much"

Ezi

Hello every Host and Tulpa.

My Tulpa Pinkie [if anybody dare to be angry about the name I will... do anything] is in a state where i hear her voice complete separate from mine but her voice is very silent atm or its half parottet. I really love her (non sexual) and hug/cuddle a lot with her.

Now I am afraid that I do it to much and she is annoyed. My biggest fear is that she dont love me or hate me because she is annoyed. Everytime if I question her I think I force her to say that it is okay.

My question to you is can I love Pinkie to much? I know silly question but I bother alot of her if i do something right.

(P.s. No I found nothing that tells if you love your tulpa to much. Sorry if there was a similar thread)

Hello every Host and Tulpa.

My Tulpa Pinkie [if anybody dare to be angry about the name I will... do anything]

Well, I guess you'll just have to do anything then.

But seriously...

is in a state where i hear her voice complete separate from mine but her voice is very silent atm or its half parottet. I really love her (non sexual) and hug/cuddle a lot with her.

Now I am afraid that I do it to much and she is annoyed. My biggest fear is that she dont love me or hate me because she is annoyed. Everytime if I question her I think I force her to say that it is okay.

My question to you is can I love Pinkie to much? I know silly question but I bother alot of her if i do something right.

(P.s. No I found nothing that tells if you love your tulpa to much. Sorry if there was a similar thread)

I used to worry about this myself. Every tulpa is different, so I can't give you a definite answer, but usually a tulpa will love its host as much as the host loves the tulpa (if not more). So, I wouldn't worry about it. If you really expect that she'll get annoyed, she might, so make sure you keep your expectations positive.

"You've got to believe to achieve." -Hank Hill

Just like Neon said, keep your expectations positive. The worst thing that can happen is you worrying too much. On the subject of whether you can "love your tulpa too much", you can love them however much you want. Like what has already been said, every tulpa is different, and nothing is set in stone, but it is generally true. If you constantly fear something, it is increasing the likeliness of it becoming true. Oh, and don't worry about parroting. There are numerous threads on the forum on the subject.

Just be positive, and don't give up :)

Good luck!

DragonFriend and Saphira

Part of the road to becoming a better person lies in defeating the darkness inside yourself, then helping others to do the same.

There is nothing to compare to watching a sunrise with those who you love the most.

"Step by step, moment by moment"

I’ve had dreams where bliss, euphoria, and other highly emotive positivity with thought forms were prevalent. I never really bothered to reflect too much if I deserved it, or that I would have to reign in my ability to experience those moments; doing so is kind of making self-referential constraints of what could be going on in your natural sleep.

Something for her to consider is that she may not be able to empathize why you would do something like this. Maybe she has, maybe she hasn’t, but after a while, she can become more vicarious and understanding of your position. I wouldn’t think it’s a matter of her having apathy, or even hatred of you because of your actions, but if it’s really a concern to her, it’s probably something you two should talk things over.

And if it’s something you’re concerned that your love for her may affect your interactions with others in your quotidian lifestyle, maybe consider it as an incentive that part of this experience is being multifaceted to save any guilt trips, or wondering whether or not you’re “sharing” certain modes of love to others decently.

Maybe emphasize to her why you do the things you do with her, and that you’re not really trying to do it with intentions to annoy her. It’s kind of like how people that offer gifts to someone as a means to please them, or someone that touches another more as their expression of love; maybe this could be a chance for you two to discover what kind of individual she is in this circumstance. Some tests you could research online could help, but of course, just take them as a supplement, and maybe it could add on to her developing her sense of self.

In theory yes, as you could love a child or a lover too much, and as tulpa are sentient you could theoretically annoy them just like any person. In practice though, they live off the attention so they usually enjoy it. Though all Tulpa are different so what do i know, he may hate getting attention

In a short and rather snarky summary: do you hate breakfast?

i am forever banned from drinking orange juice because my tulpa hates it with a burning passion

• 5 months later...

^ No, thats would be insane, fear is important to survive, plus I don't think anyone is completely fearless. As for the question, you could simply ask him/her yourself, even if you can only hear them slightly, you could probably ask this as a simple yes or no question.

Guest amber5885

Emotions are healthy, to rid yourself of them is to rid yourself of the thing that makes life worth living.

No, it is basically impossible for you to love your tulpa too much (of course, this does happen on occasion, but just bear in mind the probability of some things that still happen to people). In your case I would most likely say that no, you don't love her too much, you're most likely still in that period where you're just incredibly amazed that they're even there and you're blinded by the possibilities. The love won't ever go away, but I think that what your worried about is if you're being too hands-on which annoys her.

Unfortunately, the novelty eventually wears off and you'll calm down a bit after a month or ten. That's not to say that you won't love her as much, but it's a sad fact of human nature that when you meet a new person you spend a lot of time together and then eventually you'll stop hanging out as much, even though you are still really really good friends. Well, it's a little hard to stop hanging out when you're sharing a head, but I hope you see what I'm trying to say.

I'm horrible at explaining things, but the main point to take away from this is that no, you don't love her too much. I hope that helped a little. :)

Tulpas: [Destiny], {Faith}, |Isaac|

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PalmersViews

DA: http://craos32.deviantart.com/

Tumblr: http://craostulpa.tumblr.com/