Your tulpa's first words?

Discord

I distinctly recall Hakkyou's first word, because she came from a song, and wouldn't stop repeated "watashi" over and over while we tried to kill each other. She didn't say anything else until I managed to convince her that we shouldn't be killing each other, I think it was like...

"Stop this, we don't need to fight!"

Hakkyou: We... don't?

"We could be friends or something. You could just... live here. With me."

Hakkyou: You'd... do that?

It went something like that anyway, I don't recall the exact words, nor do I for most of the others.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was narrating to Celestia on a road trip when she cut me off mid sentence with,

''What am I?''

I nearly jumped out of my seat.

Amy's first words... I was walking in the kitchen, asking her if what I was doing was working, and she said, "I just wanted you to know... I'm here". And then my heart stopped for a bit.

Sigma's were a little sillier. I was thinking, "Should I start working on another tulpa so soon? I -just- made Amy... or... is he already there?" To which I heard, "Yea... sorry." He was embarrassed because he knew I wanted to wait a bit longer, but I had already formed him, and he was just waiting. So thoughtful! Silly cat-bat.

Tulpas

Amy

Nine-Tailed Kitsune

Sigma

Anthro Cat-Bat

The Kippies!

Jazz (M), Viola (F), Chime (H), Fife (M), Iris (F), Robyn (F), Aster (M), Sage (F), Dune (M), Snowbell (F), Rosemary (F), Glyph (M), Volt (M), Circuit (F)

The Baybees~

Marina, Acorn, Anais, Lily, Chip

I remember I was in a waiting room at the hospital. My dad was getting teeth surgery (nothing serious, so I was pretty calm) and I decided to force for a while

Now I had this weird problem where if I focused on something while visualizing stuff, it would start spinning. So I asked on IRC and they told me to ask my tulpa to hold my head whenever that happened.

So that happened as I was forcing in the waiting room, I asked Harmony to hold my head and...

She asked me "Are you alright, Dev?"

I snapped back to reality and had to go get some fresh air to calm myself down.

This was like a week after I started creating her. I wasn't expecting a response THAT soon

First thing I'm sure of(or at least the surest) was me laying in my bed visualizing Hanna beside me when I hear "secret ..." the rest I can't remeber it was part of a half dream but it was awesome it felt happy and very colourful when I think about it the word has like a rainbow aura around it some how I have yet to achieve anything as strong but we are working it (well I am don't know about her)

Guest amber5885

First thing Toby ever said that I can remember. I spent days narrating to him and I felt silly for doing it. Well I was sitting on the bench at work and having my smoke and as I finished and got to walking back in I heard this very loud, audible "Bye!"

I looked around everywhere to find who said it lol

i heard red whisper my name w very clearly in my ear.. it ws slow but it was like "Raymond....." like red was unsure how to sound it out but once he said it he also said in a text box "can you summon me some food?"

Tulpa:Snow

Mindscape:

Artopia

• 4 weeks later...

I don't remember Summer's or Physik's, but I remember Shay said "Hello", and Hope said "Thank you." That's... about it, really.

Tulpas:

Physik (Anthro fennec, 4 years old) - Summer (Anthro two-tailed fox, 2 years old) - Shay (Anthro Shaymin, 11 months old) - Hope (Anthro Mega Absol, 11 months old) - Sai (Ninetales, 7 months old) - Xeian (Floatzel, 3 months old) - Leaf (Anthro kitsune, very young) - Latias (Latias, very young)