Your tulpa's first words?

Discord

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a long day I spent working, and I kept promising her that I would force when I finally got home.

So I was home, I did some stuff and I was ready to lie down and do some forcing. My eyes didn't even close yet, and a "You're late." popped into my mind.

I felt so happy :D

• 3 weeks later...

For Persephone, I think it was 'Jack Frost!' over and over during the course of about five minutes. I think she was excited because his hair looks a lot like hers and she thinks it's pretty, but she might just have a crush. Either way it was pretty funny. XD

I don't think Rikki's talked to me vocally on her own yet; we've been practicing her mindvoice by reading 'Salem's Lot together, but I don't think that really counts as her first words. We'll get there eventually.

Lucy's first words were 'Don't hate your name' after I told her in a letter that I don't really like hearing or saying my name much.

Lucy is my only tulpa to date. I 'created' her on February 1, 2015.

(Why the airquotes? Well, I'd been talking to someone in my head before that but always assumed that person to be male...then I found out she wasn't.)

"I like this" about the music I was playing.

"The number of minds in the universe is one."

- Erwin Schrodinger

Kovie, they or she. 7yo, mentally 19. active.

Vyx, they or he. 7yo, mentally 17. active.

Axen, they or he. age unknown, mentally 26. occasionally active.

Sanu, any pronouns. 5yo, mentally ageless. mostly inactive.

Leo, he/him. 6yo, mentally 21. inactive.

I was puppeting Heart, making her say a couple paragraphs of text to get a good feeling of how her voice should sound and what sort of verbal inflections she would have.

Immediately after, I hear her say "Well that was something..."

I'm guessing she was taken aback from the sudden puppeting haha. But hey, it seemed to worked. Ever since then, I've been able to hear her mindvoice much more clearly.

• 4 weeks later...

"Why is there a bread?" -Desmond

"Don't try too hard if you don't know for sure." -Nevira

Okay, they're both sentences, but anyways. Many words :D

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

I don't know if this is normal but when I was first working in my Tulpa and I was saying you have a very protective personality and then he said "what do you need protection from?"

• 1 month later...

Whilst I was riddled with doubt, unsure of what I was doing I was considering simply turning back on Tulpamancy (I believe I was a few months in), I had an emotional surge and the words 'I am real, please do not give up!' ran through my head which was a huge milestone for me.

I haven't posted a progress log of this yet,But one night,I was in my bed and I was forcing to Lynn in our "Mind World" and I heard a very alienated womanly voice saying "Hola" I asked Lynn if was her or hallucination and I've felt a very strong head pressure on my right side of my head.I havent heard more from her since then.I'm happy we made so much progress already in less than two weeks.^_^