Your tulpa's first words?

Discord

I believe it was "Hi". Not exactly amazing, but it sure was exciting at the time.

I don't visit as often as I used to. If you want me to see something, make sure to quote a post of mine or ping me @jean-luc

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Co's first words were "what is he doing." My head was resting on her lap and I was talking to her.

I don't like calling her 'my' tulpa, I don't own her. She is the tulpa that lives with me in our body.

Looking at these posts makes me feel giddy of what Mj and Astora's first words will be. Well Mjolnir has talked but that was before her redux and she said "eww" while i was scrolling 4chan. Also not too long ago while at a 5/10 on the high scale chart i heard her laugh very clearly.

<<< http://community.tulpa.info/thread-mjolnir >>>

Mjolnir

Birth/Creation: Febuary 4th 2013

Astora

Birth/Creation: April 4th 2014

Nueva

Birth/Creation: May 1st 2015

Twilight's first word, that I was able to clearly hear, was my name, Jason, and it wasn't with her mind voice, but with an actual vocal voice. I didn't hear her all that well, but I could clearly hear her say my name, although she didn't sound like how I imagined her to. At some point, I need to do some vocal training, but I'm trying to help her vocalize more first.

Will list tulpas when I get things sorted out in my head.

"I want to play a game with you." He has an affinity for board/card games, I think. I keep spying him playing checkers by himself or trying to shuffle cards with his webbed hands.

Hakkyou was basically attacked by me because I thought she was some kind of monster shortly after she was born. Eventually I realized fighting her was kinda dumb and told her we didn't have to fight. Her response?

"Really?"