Your tulpa's first words?

Discord

Ember: Iris' first words were, "I'm done here. You're on your own." It was a while before I heard from her again and much longer before we became sisters.

Hmm... Interesting. She doesn't use contractions anymore, but I'm as certain as one can be about such things that she did that time.

Vesper: I don't remember mine. But I know during my first two weeks of vocality, I must have said, 'You don't need to do that', dozens of times, trying to break Ember of some motor tics. It worked, eventually.

I'm not having fun here anymore, so we've decided to take a bit of a break, starting February 27, 2020. - Ember

Ember - Soulbonder, Female, 39 years old, from Georgia, USA . . . . [Our Progress Report] . . . . [How We Switch]

Vesper Dowrin - Insourced Soulbond from London, UK, World of Darkness, Female, born 9 Sep 1964, bonded ~12 May 2017

Iris Ravenlock - Insourced Soulbond from the Winter Court of Faerie, Dresdenverse, Female, born 6 Jun 1982, bonded ~5 Dec 2015

'Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you.' - The Velveteen Rabbit

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vādin's first words were "I'm scared", on day one.

I naively thought that he was awakening to existence and consciousness and that it was overwhelming for him. I tried to comfort him, that everything would be all right, it was just too new. I then realized I was assuming things, and asked : "scared of what actually?" and he answered "of abandon."

Hi, I'm Zia, foolish captain of the Giant Wing system. Vādin is my tulpa.

• 1 month later...

Mine were "bass guitar."

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

The first thing Inkstone said was 'hi' on the first day. The first clear sentence he said that didn't weirdly break off or end it tulpish was 'I like cheese'.

Well I'm a lesbian and Rosina's first words were "You're so gay Emi." Validation is good.

We are a system consisting of two people: Milla (the host) and Rosina (the tulpa).

Rosina's posts will be coloured in pink and proceeded with her name ie. [Rosina].

Clicker: my first words were, "(my host's name) the ball is over there" !

Tupla: Clicker the dragon, H, and twisted 

Clicker: im a silly playful girl that loves songs but i will try my best to not annoyed my host (Dragon wolf)

H: .....im a gray dragon with blue horns i guess?...i like nature...? (Gray small dragon)

What Ray said first was: "Yes, I *do* like buttered carrots with peas. Can you *finally* stop asking me this question?"

...People said to keep talking to your tulpa at the beginning of creation, even if it seemed stupid. So I did. The same question multiple times, three days in a row.